OK outdoor and greenhouse growers!

Im at the 44.23 parallel, got some in the tent, just put them to flower. 4 is the max here bye Law, I decided to abide and wait to pop some. Will give me some time to decide between autoflower of not. I think its going to be a mistery pack of assorted Auto seeds. Just cant make up my mind, I have a lot of time to search the web and 420 for a great strain to grow at the 44th. I am going to veg inside for at least a month before transplanting them into my back yard. Have you decided what you are going to grow, do you do the Gorilla Grow? In soil or pots.? I think I will be considering the amount of odour a plant gives off, my neighbours spend allot of time in there back yard. Lol

If it was me I'd grow some auto's. I've grown photos outdoors and they barely finished in time and I actually lost some to bud rot because of the rainy weather. I live on the west coast of Canada and once the calander flips to September the rains come pouring down. I tried an auto outside last year as an experiment and while it didn't get huge I still managed about 2 oz of pretty decent bud and it was done well before the bad weather set in.

Thanks, N420, If I am going to go auto, I think i am going to try and get some Sativa Hybrids that mature in less than 90 days. I dont think I have the patience to grow those tall plants inside. Cheers and Thanks Love the West Coast, Lived on the Island for years, I know about the winds and rain in fall. cheers again

Hey @BudShark if it hasn't been said before :welcome: to 420 mag! I love the island lived there my whole life! The auto I grew was Amnesia Auto from Seedsman it was a nice smoke and probably the kind of sativa hybrid you might be into. Seedsman is a sponsor here so definitely worth checking out. I'm just about to drop some auto seeds to grow out in my tent should be fun.

I was going to try an auto but never got around to getting any seeds. I'll go with what I have on hand plus one gift seed from a known source. I think I will put a couple right in the ground this year and the rest in the greenhouse and hope for a better outcome this year. I think I will do the serious ones on May 1st. I have quite a few that are about three weeks along that sprouted in my compost bin and then some others that are experimental.

Hello GreenJeans, Only thing I have growing in my compost is some mold. Experimental sounds interesting, serious as "serious seeds" the company or big pots and lots of weed in the Greenhouse serious.? I have some on hand as well, got them on Black Friday deals and got a little carried away. I cannot did to put them in the soil, really rocky and clay, Pots or Raised bed possibly. Cheers

Thanks for the Welcome N420, If I can find a good deal will purchase, Keeping things tight in the spending department, might have to go with what I have and cross my fingers. Miss the Island, I spent over 20 in the Navy out there. Loved it.

I must say I appreciate the stuff and the seed!!! I still think you got the short end of the stick!!! :laugh:
Lol no no, you definitely got the short end. I apologize for that. I’ll have to send you some more... I dropped a shit load of seeds recently, and they seem to go super fast! I’ll have to get you a package ready before it’s too late!

I may sprout a couple of seeds from another source, I think I have three, drop one in a couple of weeks and save two for later just to compare what they do. This year I want the plants to be smaller, younger and maybe get a better start. Probably try some right in the ground and let them fend for themselves. I am still baffled by how fast this plant went - damn shame it's not female. It's about 6 weeks at the most and less tham a foot high!!
male top.jpg

Back
Top Bottom