Ok so heres my issue

erockhardass

Hello everyone.

I am only a few days from harvest and I need some advice. The problem is that the drying room I have gets quite hot during the day and down to about 70 at night. There is very little humidity in this room. I dont really have a choice at this point because this is really the only place I can do it.

I am looking for any suggestions as to how I can make this process work correctly with the space I have.

Also, I have noticed that the colas and the large tops are ready to be cut, but the smaller undergrowth is not ready. Can I cut off the large buds and let the others keep growing? And if so, is there a specific spot on the stem that I should cut?

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

SOIL or Hydro

I use SOil, here is what i did:
I cut the tops off wherever the last bud looked mature enough, look at ALL the nugs where you want to cut, if the one below a mature looking one, does not look ready, cut just above it where you know the other nug is ready...follow me..im not good at explaining myself...sorry

then i watered once and let her go, until the soil was dry again..4-7 days OR until the tric looked mature enough(radio shack mini microscope) ...

You should read the link "how to ask for grow support"

Back
Top Bottom