Ok So Question

MagicNative

About an hour ago or so I was preparing for bed so I grabbed my baggy misted my plants and the inside of the baggy.. Before the baggy was on my 1st set of true leaves were 45'ing now that the baggy is on and I guess it has made a humidity enriched environment inside the baggy my leaces have dropped back down level.. I am guessing this might be ok but like usual in worried.. They are not drooping below level, its just that an hr ago they were up probably a little more than 45° even though I know that's just the term behind the action.. Need to worry or pull it out before it worsens possibly.. Idk can you help with some info.. Thnx to anyone who might respond in advance.. Even tho i read alot about this stuff lately the hands on is different and I obviously haven't read everything or can learn everything just from reading..

Well I am pretty sure that it was the humidity inside the baggy. But now I have a slightly boat shape to my leaves. They are curling downward but have a longated canoe shape to them now

Ok so for my Amnesia Bilbo strain the one in the Grey cup.. I was getting a closer look at them and I think there are tiny white dots on one of the leaves. That's bleaching right, from being to close to the light?

Not necessarily. In my experience white spots can be caused by a number of things but not normally the light being too close. With the first few sets of leave I've had many different marks on them but I've never worried about it . When she is bigger, white spots could be a concern. Have a look for bugs, if non, don't worry.

Ok, well the organics soil I got had a lot of little bugs in it and only when you water do they come out of the soil.. Ive never once seen them on the top soil besides when their is alot of water and their never on the plant.. They won't even climb onto the side wall of the cup.. We tried looking them up but they didn't look like any of the bad critters. They actually resembled a bug that by the description said were a beneficial insect. Ill have to look it up again because I can remember the name

Back
Top Bottom