ok what do ya think..of my closet setup?

rick3066

very little $$ spent, the two sockets with reflectors were 8 - 6 bucks each,,,85 watt 6500 k cfl was 17 bucks 55 watt 2700 k cfl was 12 bucks the other 3 sockets i ran an add on craigs list asking if anyone had old extra lamp..got 3..bought two y adapters 3 bucks each..1 -85 watt 1- 55 watt 1 -32 watt 2-26 watt and two 13 watt
for just over 15000 lumens...i try to strategically place them rotating 3 - times a day..these plants are just over 30 days old
071114104539.jpg
071114104518.jpg
:thumb:

your right,,thanks man...thinking of making one large reflector the width of the closet..using a cardboard box and foil..where do you get mylar?..gonna use a guitar box...approx. 6" deep 24" wide 48" length...I can see it working.whoa im baked...

Try not to use foil it causes the light to reflect oddly and may burn your plants.. You can get black and white polythene off amazon it's cheap and quick delivery.. :)

thanks sully..we got a hydro store in town..never been there..but gonna ck it...hey check my thread all hands on deck ..regarding stretch:peace:

You can always find reflective insulation@ the home depot. Also since you haven't been to your hydroponics shop. what nutes are you feeding your ladies?

Do some research on nutes and see what fits your budget and will give good results. I recently switched to General Organics and my plants are loving it.

Check around for some mylar or black and white polythene, your plants will thank you. Also, you might want to put some vapour barrier or something similar down on the floor to protect your carpets.

Nice looking first grow .... doing a good job. You can also use flat white paint as a reflective. Be careful going to hydro stores I have heard of more than one person getting a visit from the popo because they sit and watch who visits the store.

well,,,gonna stay CFL for certain..dont want to deal with the heat issues. however gonna pick up a 250 watt cfl with reflector hood
at amazon. 56.00...then Im gonna try a scrog with one of her clones. looks like im not gonna get much of a yeild with this pretty lil plant.
thanks for the nice comments...:thanks:
080914194955.jpg
081214082919.jpg

I hope that grows into one big bud!!!

Back
Top Bottom