Ok what would you grow if you were starting out fresh?

Mylar

I have been out of the game for 15 years. I took some time off from smoking and growing to raise my kids. I need to start growing and smoking again for medical reasons. I plan on cloning and want a great mother or two. I think I might like Mr Nice x Hash Plant. I used to grow Hash plant and loved it. .

My question to you all is this what would you pick if you could only grow 2 variety's? Main flower room will be 3x4 ft with a 400w HPS. Veg room will be same size under a T5 4 tube unit. I will start mothers in bubble buckets and raise the clones in a ebb flow unit. I will order from a 420 trusted site that will ship to the USA.
Thanks for your help in this matter of Taste and High I do love Indica's:adore:

Thanks I do have some seeds I was given by a friend that will be used to test my setup. I just wanna be able to identify my medicine.:grinjoint: I also plan on using a odor filter for the Clone room.

I think when you are a medicinal grower, it is better to have more than 2 mother plant strains. It helps with tolerance if you jump from strain to strain every 3 days or just mix them up. I think that is why I am a varietal grower. As for strains, what about a pure haze, and a G13 Hash plant. Both ends of the spectrum. Add in the fruit with a blueberry. Some Ice Queen for dessert. And a nice sour diesel for late snack time.

Thanks I was looking at Haze, Blueberry and I have to get G13 X Hash plant. I am also thinking about JACK HERER as a medical strain.

Ok this is the list.
Jack Flash
Jack Flash is the hybrid of Jack Herer that is easy to grow and is a classic among those in the know. The buds have both a fruity Jack taste and a flash of Haze. Fresh, Vigorous and remarkably easy to grow, it is recommended that you select the medium to long flowering plants for the finest quality and best results.
* Strain: Indica / Sativa
* Parentage: Jack Herer hybrid
* Planting: Indoor / Outdoor (warm climates)
* Flowering: 60-70 days
* Yield: Up to 125g per plant
10 Seeds Per Packet Priced at: £64.00

Mr Nice G13 x Hashplant
The G13 is an outstanding pure Indica cutting reputedly discovered by the U.S. Govt. research program. Crossed with the Hash Plant it produces one of the best indoor hybrids that unfortunately was only available in the late '80s. Now in production again and labeled as "Mr. Nice". This is in honour of Howard Marks,If you like a solid and resinous bud with a 'double Indica' hashish taste and aroma, it is time to go for the Mr.Nice G13 x Hashplant.
* Strain: Indica
* Parentage: G13 & Hash Plant
* Planting: Indoor / Outdoor (warm climate)
* Flowering: 60 days
* Yield: Up to 100g per plant
10 Seeds Per Packet Priced at: £79.00

Blueberry Skunk feminized
Delicious, devastating and a delight to grow. Two highly regarded strains come together in this next-generation hybrid, and both sides benefit from the union. Skunk #1’s vigour, yield and reliability are preserved, and Blueberry brings its exquisite flavour and superb resin production to the mix. Blueberry Skunk is Indica dominant with definite Sativa tendencies, due to the Indica/Sativa background of both parents. During flowering, most plants will double or triple their vegetated height, with fat, resin-crusted buds closing the gaps between internodes.
• Flowering: 55 - 65 days
• Yield: 100 gr.
• Height: 120 - 160 cm.
Indica / Sativa
10 seeds £63 GBP

Wish I could find a un-feminized strain of Blueberry but I want to place only one order from dope-seeds.com.

Should I include the grow room build in the journal as well? Might be cool to have a start to finish on my first crop.

You got it my journal will start when the framing is done and you will get step by step updates and questions at the same time.

"And don't forget to jump strains when smoking. I find if I smoke the same strain for more than 3 days in a row, the 'zing' goes off the high due to rising tolerance"
This even goes for comercial stuff too. Took me a while to figger it out. So now I keep under an "O" of three to four different sources all winter untill I do my summer grow useing all the bag seed that I smoked last winter.

I'm growing 4 strains now.Dutch Treat and Donkey Dick for my outdoor grow.Legends Ultimate Indca and KC Brains 36 for my indoor grow.I have 2 DT and one 36 2-1/2 weeks into flowering. I just put the LUI into flower today.The DD are only 1 week old,only 2 out of the five sprouted. I have 3 clones of the 36 and 4 of the DT.I will take clones of the LUI sunday.I have one more strain for my out grow that i will be starting next month,Island Bud.All three of the out door strains are mostly sativa and will finish mid September.

A little update. Framing is almost done. Main room is framed I just need to frame in the flower closet and the veg/clone closet. I decided to grow Skywalker and some good seeds given to me by a friend. I wanna test the setup before I invest in expensive seeds.

Back
Top Bottom