420 Magazine Background

Oklahoma plant limits

I'mOne

Does aanyone know the current law on plant limits and how thye are being ndetermined? I seem to remember that the law allowed 6 plants in veg. 6 plants in flower, not included are mothers or males? How are clones with no roots counted?

Chris Scorpio

Member of the Month: July 2018
Best to contact them

All I've seen in most states is a plant is a plant is a plant

A clone can get roots in a few days, then is a plant

I wouldn't trust my freedom on hearsay....I'd contact them

But that's just me

I'mOne

Yea no.The OMMA isnt answering phones. They are toocovered up.

I'mOne

I understand mature plants to be flowering.

Sensikings

Does aanyone know the current law on plant limits and how thye are being ndetermined? I seem to remember that the law allowed 6 plants in veg. 6 plants in flower, not included are mothers or males? How are clones with no roots counted?
The limit is printed on your card

SmokingWings

Last I looked Oklahoma is a medicinal Marijuana state so I would think that @Sensikings msg is the important one. Then do what @Chris Scorpio mentions. Do some research and reading.

I just did that to see what the Oklahoma limits were and got as far as finding out that legislation has been introduced to make the state another recreational Marijuana state. The news on this started breaking about 3 hours ago. Look at the noon news for some basics and listen to the radio. Then read what is in the newspapers and on-line.

Worrying about a medical plant limit might just be a moot point in a year.

SmokingWings

6 seedlings; 6 mature plants. Thats how it's written. Which is poorly worded, but who is surprised when non-cannabis people write cannabis laws.
Michigan's recreational ballot proposal was written by pro-cannabis users and it still causes confusion. Most people do not bother to read the proposals before they vote and do not read them after they become law. Oh, well, that is society.

Top Bottom