Oklahoma plant limits

Best to contact them

All I've seen in most states is a plant is a plant is a plant

A clone can get roots in a few days, then is a plant

I wouldn't trust my freedom on hearsay....I'd contact them

But that's just me

Last I looked Oklahoma is a medicinal Marijuana state so I would think that @Sensikings msg is the important one. Then do what @Chris Scorpio mentions. Do some research and reading.

I just did that to see what the Oklahoma limits were and got as far as finding out that legislation has been introduced to make the state another recreational Marijuana state. The news on this started breaking about 3 hours ago. Look at the noon news for some basics and listen to the radio. Then read what is in the newspapers and on-line.

Worrying about a medical plant limit might just be a moot point in a year.

6 seedlings; 6 mature plants. Thats how it's written. Which is poorly worded, but who is surprised when non-cannabis people write cannabis laws.
Michigan's recreational ballot proposal was written by pro-cannabis users and it still causes confusion. Most people do not bother to read the proposals before they vote and do not read them after they become law. Oh, well, that is society.

Last I looked Oklahoma is a medicinal Marijuana state so I would think that @Sensikings msg is the important one. Then do what @Chris Scorpio mentions. Do some research and reading.

I just did that to see what the Oklahoma limits were and got as far as finding out that legislation has been introduced to make the state another recreational Marijuana state. The news on this started breaking about 3 hours ago. Look at the noon news for some basics and listen to the radio. Then read what is in the newspapers and on-line.

Worrying about a medical plant limit might just be a moot point in a year.
Can you tell me where you found this info? I'm hoping if they go recreational, the plant limit will lift. Pain to plant 6 and end up losing 1 or 2 and then have to stagger grows to keep from having to go buy some.

Can you tell me where you found this info? I'm hoping if they go recreational, the plant limit will lift. Pain to plant 6 and end up losing 1 or 2 and then have to stagger grows to keep from having to go buy some.

2020 UPDATE of Oklahomas Marijuana Laws:

The state of Oklahoma has changed some of its policies regarding marijuana possession and usage (Bill HB 26126 signed in March 2019) since this blog was originally posted. Citizens of Oklahoma with a medical marijuana license are permitted to have the following:

• Up to 8 ounces of marijuana at home
  • Up to 3 ounces of marijuana on their person
  • Up to 1 ounce of concentrated marijuana
  • Up to 72 ounces of edible marijuana
  • Up to 6 mature marijuana plants
  • Up to 6 seedling plants
However, without a medical marijuana license, possessing more than 1.5 ounces of herbal cannabis will still lead to a misdemeanor charge (with the penalty of a fine, but no jail time).

The consumption of marijuana is legal in the home but illegal in public places. It is illegal to drive under the influence of marijuana, but Oklahoma residents with a medical marijuana license are allowed to drive with the marijuana in their car (closed and out of reach from the driver) if they do not cross state lines.

You get to have 6 mature (in flower) 6 seedling (in veg) I could make that work and unless they have a hard-on for you they are not going to get you for a few over.
I may have to move to my tribe's reservation in Miami :ganjamon: Iowa Medical Weed is low THC extracts not even worth bothering with.
I'm sure I can qualify for a med license even without a Doctor Feelgood diagnosis.

2020 UPDATE of Oklahomas Marijuana Laws:

The state of Oklahoma has changed some of its policies regarding marijuana possession and usage (Bill HB 26126 signed in March 2019) since this blog was originally posted. Citizens of Oklahoma with a medical marijuana license are permitted to have the following:

• Up to 8 ounces of marijuana at home
  • Up to 3 ounces of marijuana on their person
  • Up to 1 ounce of concentrated marijuana
  • Up to 72 ounces of edible marijuana
  • Up to 6 mature marijuana plants
  • Up to 6 seedling plants
However, without a medical marijuana license, possessing more than 1.5 ounces of herbal cannabis will still lead to a misdemeanor charge (with the penalty of a fine, but no jail time).

The consumption of marijuana is legal in the home but illegal in public places. It is illegal to drive under the influence of marijuana, but Oklahoma residents with a medical marijuana license are allowed to drive with the marijuana in their car (closed and out of reach from the driver) if they do not cross state lines.

You get to have 6 mature (in flower) 6 seedling (in veg) I could make that work and unless they have a hard-on for you they are not going to get you for a few over.
I may have to move to my tribe's reservation in Miami :ganjamon: Iowa Medical Weed is low THC extracts not even worth bothering with.
I'm sure I can qualify for a med license even without a Doctor Feelgood diagnosis.
I was just looking a this the other day and didn't see these changes.
When I did mine, I just gave them my list of diagnosis and there was no question. I have several forms of arthritis including autoimmune along with spinal stenosis.
No worries. Smaller town dispensaries don't get the better stuff it seems unless they grow some of their own and know what they are doing. Seems I can grow some better than what I have bought at some of these places around us and I'm just finishing my second grow,lol!

I just do basic google searches. In the case of Oklahoma laws I would just type in some key words like:
Oklahoma marijuana recreational laws

...and then just read a few links. I might choose a different word or two and do another search just to see what new links would be on the result page.

I know it can be done on a cell phone but it is a lot easier to do research searches on a desktop, laptop or notebook since cell phones seem to try to limit the number of results to save bandwidth or something.

Back
Top Bottom