Ol' Budworshipper is back!

Budworshipper

Hi everyone, I’m back... hopefully some of my old 420 buddies are still about. I was gonna reminisce over my old grow journals, but can’t access them.. Shame..

But I hope everyone’s gardens are lush n fragrant

Welcome to the newbies too !!.dont be afraid to ask questions. Friendly bunch on here. Too many “ keyboard ninja’s “ on other sites :laugh:

:passitleft:

Hi everyone, I’m back... hopefully some of my old 420 buddies are still about. I was gonna reminisce over my old grow journals, but can’t access them.. Shame..

But I hope everyone’s gardens are lush n fragrant

Welcome to the newbies too !!.dont be afraid to ask questions. Friendly bunch on here. Too many “ keyboard ninja’s “ on other sites :laugh:

:passitleft:
Welcome back friend. Got anything growing?

Welcome back.

Welcome bud worshipper , who’s @Atrain that’s a good write up on autos!

Hi... Atrain was here awhile ago.. if I remember rightly, he was an US forces guy. Really experimented with Autos..had some huge yields per plant.. top buds like a donkeys bellend :laugh: .. really nice helpful guy too. His guide rocks. He pushed boundaries when the common idea was never stress an auto..but like me, he tinkered!!... I bent my auto blue mystic over like a loony.. she flourished..

Still love blue mystic.. doesn’t smell as she grows, but oh my.. push her too amber and she will put you on your butt :laugh::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom