Old dude just started the grow

Tony Pichoni

420 Member
I have just started and am growing Blue Cheese Auto fems, but I had some seeds from stuff I smoked. I had just one successfully germinate and grow so far and it is strange. It is squat and bushy, before topping or training, and it has three leaves per node. Leaves are very wide, Any ideas? I don't know the sex yet is approaching four weeks old.

I have just started and am growing Blue Cheese Auto fems, but I had some seeds from stuff I smoked. I had just one successfully germinate and grow so far and it is strange. It is squat and bushy, before topping or training, and it has three leaves per node. Leaves are very wide, Any ideas? I don't know the sex yet is approaching four weeks old.
Should show female soon . The three leaves per node is genetic they grow out of it sometimes.

Thank you. Sorry, I have 6 auto fems and a straggler grown from unknown seeds. The straggler is short, bushy and 3 leafed nodes after three week. I was not clear I know it also has very broad leaves. The bottom leaves are barely off the ground and it has four nodes already. I topped it and not sure that was a good idea. So far the autos are doing great.

Thanks, I'm a dirt farmer and just starting. I am an avid reader and haven't hit any real problems yet. To anyone thinking about it, 'just do it'. I'm sure I am making mistakes, but like has been said often, it is just a weed....my biggest problem so far has been, I have too many plants.

Hi Tony, I'm new as well. I just started a White Widow Fem/AF. Following all the advice from all the other growers. Best of luck on your grow.
I am doing the Blue Cheese/AF right now, but I have White Widow/F for my next grow. Once the second set of leaves came in on my AF's they just took off. I am considering one topping, but I have to do it shortly.

Hi Tony, It's been a few months since I have been on this forum. Hope your Blue Cheese did well for you. I was going to recommend super cropping instead of topping, but it's too late now, but maybe try it next time.

Since that time I finished my White Widow grow. It turned out very well. I gave some of my cannabis to an experienced user and they said they could feel the effects and they were very happy with my product. So fast forward to now. I tried to grow the AF White Widow (AF WW) outdoors with fairly good results. The plant did very well outside but seemed somehow stunted. I will say this, for any of you thinking about outdoor growing, I'd think about it thoroughly, the bugs and weather outside were just too much, never constant and if you are not there to watch your plants, all sorts of nasty things happen. I was spraying constantly. Decided indoors was better.

So I started these two AF WW plants on July 1, 2018 outside in a patio picker outside. After about 2 weeks I had to move them inside. The elements were not kind to the little seedlings. There were originally 5 seedlings, 3 died 2 survived. I moved the 2 inside to the back of my current indoor grow and they both started to shoot up very quickly, once they stopped getting tall I super cropped them and now they look odd, but look at all those bud sites on the AF White Widow. I got the seeds from a known site. They are currently in flower beside a couple of photo period plants; Borderliner XTRM and Critical Kush. The two AF WW, are currently on their 60th day and are in 12/12 light cycle. I have to keep them in 12/12 because the other 2 plants are in flower.

I decided to super crop the plants after watching a video and I am very glad that I did. I will have many more good bud sites on these two relatively small plants. After snapping the main stalk, which was about 8 inches tall I anchored it to something low to keep it horizontal. Now there as many as 12 new fuzzy little bud sites :) These will be ready in a few weeks I guess. I will post a few pics of the finished plant. Cheers!

IMG_0421.jpg IMG_0398.jpg IMG_0416.jpg IMG_0397.jpg

Veg/Flower in a small starter pot. I read they flower when they become root bound
(Nutrients started low .07-.08 and worked up over the weeks)
I am using reverse osmosis (RO) water with a current EC of 1.3. ph 5.5 -5.8 I have been using
Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur parts A and B - 4ml / gal
Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy 4ml / gal
Bloom city Cal-Mag 3ml / gal
Advanced Nutrients Rino Skin 1ml / gal

If I need to get the EC up I add more Connoisseur A and B.

I learned everything I know from a guy named The Grateful Grower. What a super nice guy and very easy to listen to and understand. His instruction is clear and concise. His videos are easy to find on the net. Look for:
unnamed.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0419.JPG
    IMG_0419.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 236
Back
Top Bottom