Old fuggers club

Here, have a chocolate chip canna-cookie, that should cheer you up :yummy:

IMG_287411.JPG

I like cookies way too much, that would get ugly in a hurry around here ;)

This actually turned out to be a interesting thread. One smart ass comment and I have started a new war of older and younger growers LOL. While I am a older grower. I was mentored by a even older grower with 40+ years of growing for a living. That's a lot of crops. Thankfully he took the time to share info and genetics. I still talk with him regularly to share and swap info. Because of this I take strides to return the favor to others by mentoring a younger grower. It took a while to find someone who was serious about growing but I did. Now the genetics and knowledge will carry on to another generation of growers.

Them old folks ramble on all the durn time ;) :rofl: but I can't talk as I get a senior discount at some places starting on Sunday :rofl:
Welcome to the club, Dwight :)
Believe it or not, I got carded for my seniors discount a couple weeks ago LOL. Loved it

This actually turned out to be a interesting thread. One smart ass comment and I have started a new war of older and younger growers LOL. While I am a older grower. I was mentored by a even older grower with 40+ years of growing for a living. That's a lot of crops. Thankfully he took the time to share info and genetics. I still talk with him regularly to share and swap info. Because of this I take strides to return the favor to others by mentoring a younger grower. It took a while to find someone who was serious about growing but I did. Now the genetics and knowledge will carry on to another generation of growers.
That's the way it should be. We are all in this together :high-five:

Believe it or not, I got carded for my seniors discount a couple weeks ago LOL. Loved it

I bet you did. Lately, I keep getting offered such discounts without asking. And I'm poor, lol, so that's good. But I'm not (nearly!) that old, so... Not so good.

I bet you did. Lately, I keep getting offered such discounts without asking. And I'm poor, lol, so that's good. But I'm not (nearly!) that old, so... Not so good.
Just consider it that you have the look of experience :)

Just consider it that you have the look of experience

That look is nice and all, but sometimes you hope... certain people will think, "Gee, that guy has the look of stamina."

;)

Back
Top Bottom