Old grower new here

suffolk

Hi all
I have just started my 5th year of growing, I am growing Afghan seeds bought from Holland.
I will try and keep a journal going of the season as it goes on,I only ever grow in my garden which is not a real problem here in the uk,The neighbours do not mind me growing it.
I have had 2 years of good quality bud, 1 year of not too good,and last year in which I got nothing at all.
So here is hoping on a good year.

"will try and keep a journal going of the season as it goes on,I only ever grow in my garden which is not a real problem here in the uk,The neighbours do not mind me growing it"

nice, welcome friend!
wish i could have an outdoor garden too looking forward to pics :D

Cool shit bro and welcome.

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you will be a great addition to the excellent growers here on this site.

I hope you will keep posting, and let us know more about you.

Peace and happiness

Hi
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Every year throws up new problems (lucky for me it happend the very first week) I forgot to take the top off the propagator and open the grrenhouse roof,when I got home they had all died:bigblush:
So I went out and bought some more seeds,so I am back in business just a couple of weeks behind thats all.

I think the most important thing you can do when you grow outdoors is keep a record of everything you do,as unlike indoor grows you cannot control much when growing outdoors.
IE the temp,mites,humidity So every year it is a challenge because what worked last year might not work the next.

Back
Top Bottom