Old grower new to site!

Bubba me now

420 Member
Bonnie
Hello I’ve been growing for years and now that it’s legal it’s nice to not be stealthy. Just ordered my 3rd batch of seeds from crop king. First batch were early miss and there a few weeks from harvest. Just sunk 6 DLF seeds in h2o tonight. Ten more seeds of mixed auto fem should arrive soon. Last year I grew a large batch of hydroponic weed but it took up my whole summer. Yield was crazy awesome so I decided this year I would do 2 or 3 batches of quick and easy auto/fem in the green house. Pictures soon to post.

Bonnie
Hello I’ve been growing for years and now that it’s legal it’s nice to not be stealthy. Just ordered my 3rd batch of seeds from crop king. First batch were early miss and there a few weeks from harvest. Just sunk 6 DLF seeds in h2o tonight. Ten more seeds of mixed auto fem should arrive soon. Last year I grew a large batch of hydroponic weed but it took up my whole summer. Yield was crazy awesome so I decided this year I would do 2 or 3 batches of quick and easy auto/fem in the green house. Pictures soon to post.

Back
Top Bottom