Old Mother Sativa

SmokeyMacPot

Bought
Strain (Name): Old Mother Sativa (organic)

Price: I don't know

Taste: It is really smooth out of my bong. Tastes kind of
light and sweet but acrid at the same time. It tastes alot better in the Vapor Genie. It is even smoother. The vapor taste light. Like an aromatherapy oil thats weedy flavored.

High: The high is great. It's a clear sativa high. Mellow and its good to watch a movie with or listen to music with friends. This weed can make you silly and kind of giggle. The high kicks in almost instantly with a good vapor hit. With a glass pipe it takes like 1 min. Then your mind starts elevating. It is good for creativity and it is a clear high that you can work with. I wouldn't recomend driving if you get too high. Old Mother Sativa enhances the scenses, sounds astonish you.

Appearance: This bud is extreamly resinous. It glistles in the light, like if the trichomes were little diamonds. It has alot of orange hairs that make the bud look orange in places. Really light green colored buds with dark green small manicured leaves.

Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): Kind of airy, but at the same time dense. The calexes are hard and don't break up that easly.

Smell: I keep smelling it trying to figure out a good discription of the smell. Its an acrid smell. Kind of fuel like.

Overall: 9.897/10 This is some great weed. Probably would help with depression. Also it helps with my back pain.

Additional Comments: Old Mother Sativa is a pure 100% sativa. It said on the Big Book of Buds that it may have south east asian roots. It was popular with the Austrailian hippys back in the day. So pretty much this strain is like a piece of history. Many of the 60s 70s strains got lost due to breeding, so its nice to smoke something classic and old.

It does give you a different type of high. There is different ratios of cannanoboids in each strain. Some have high THC and extreamly low CBD and CBN. That would give you more of a sativa phycodelic high. Some have a bit lower THC but more of CBD so it gives you more of a body high like indicas. Also there is different THC like THC delta9 it goes on like THC delta11. These would give you different types of highs. Also like THCd which is found in African strains would give you a different high. Strains have different gene compastion making for a different high.

SmokeyMacPot said:
Bought
Strain (Name): Old Mother Sativa (organic)

Price: I don't know

Taste: It is really smooth out of my bong. Tastes kind of
light and sweet but acrid at the same time. It tastes alot better in the Vapor Genie. It is even smoother. The vapor taste light. Like an aromatherapy oil thats weedy flavored.

High: The high is great. It's a clear sativa high. Mellow and its good to watch a movie with or listen to music with friends. This weed can make you silly and kind of giggle. The high kicks in almost instantly with a good vapor hit. With a glass pipe it takes like 1 min. Then your mind starts elevating. It is good for creativity and it is a clear high that you can work with. I wouldn't recomend driving if you get too high. Old Mother Sativa enhances the scenses, sounds astonish you.

Appearance: This bud is extreamly resinous. It glistles in the light, like if the trichomes were little diamonds. It has alot of orange hairs that make the bud look orange in places. Really light green colored buds with dark green small manicured leaves.

Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): Kind of airy, but at the same time dense. The calexes are hard and don't break up that easly.

Smell: I keep smelling it trying to figure out a good discription of the smell. Its an acrid smell. Kind of fuel like.

Overall: 9.897/10 This is some great weed. Probably would help with depression. Also it helps with my back pain.

Additional Comments: Old Mother Sativa is a pure 100% sativa. It said on the Big Book of Buds that it may have south east asian roots. It was popular with the Austrailian hippys back in the day. So pretty much this strain is like a piece of history. Many of the 60s 70s strains got lost due to breeding, so its nice to smoke something classic and old.

i see your post about old mother sativa i searching all internet and i cant find that seeds ;/ ,anobody can you help me ??

It is a fantastic sativa. Mr SMP's description is right on the mark. I see it once a year at fall harvest time at one of our MCDs here in Berkeley. Same grower, same limited amount, same great medicine year after year. Myself, have never seen seeds for this at seed sites. Good luck.

Mr. SMP, I was wondering how and where you were my friend. Now I have a hint.. you're alive and you're near a computer. Good for you. Hope all else is well.

Hello,
I was wondering if you sell or know where i could buy the seeds of the strain Old Mother Sativa. I have read that it can produce around 5lbs and have been unable to find seems or clones. I live in Los Angeles and have a Medical/Club card. If anyone could help me find them, that would be great!

Thanks for your time everyone,
Thomas

Back
Top Bottom