Old New Guy

Old New Guy

Hello everyone. I am a 63 yr old male who has used for over 40 years. In the last few years as much for back pain control as for enjoyment. I live in a legal state and have my card. I have a small hydro grow that supplies my needs. At the moment I am growing Cherry Bomb and Soul Train/Big Hand. I look forward to learning more from you all. ONG

Hello and good morning, I'm an old new girl been smokin for 36 years. I wish I lived in a legal state until then I just stay down low. I never liked alcohol but I do love the herb. I don't have access to it like when I was young I guess the older I get the less I trust. anyway you will like it here, lots of good info and nice folks.

Hello Old New Guy!:welcome: So very glad that Cannabis helps you and that you are a MMJ card holder! Thank you for sharing with us all at 420. You will make a great team mate on 420s' team to help Create Cannabis Awareness! :cheer:Hope all goes well with your Grow and your back, if you have any questions please type away. Hope to see and hear more from you in the forums or maybe, start a grow Journal ? Best of luck! :roorrip::peace:

High and welcome to the 420 community. I think you're going to like it here. We have lots of good people and all the info you could ever need on cannabis or hemp.

I've been enjoying cannabis 30+ years myself, and we can never have enough longtime cannabis lovers amongst us. Peace and good growing.

Enjoy :rollit:

:thanks:
High and welcome to the 420 community. I think you're going to like it here. We have lots of good people and all the info you could ever need on cannabis or hemp.

I've been enjoying cannabis 30+ years myself, and we can never have enough longtime cannabis lovers amongst us. Peace and good growing.

Enjoy :rollit:

:thanks:
Hello and good morning, I'm an old new girl been smokin for 36 years. I wish I lived in a legal state until then I just stay down low. I never liked alcohol but I do love the herb. I don't have access to it like when I was young I guess the older I get the less I trust. anyway you will like it here, lots of good info and nice folks.

Back
Top Bottom