Old smoke, what was the name of the first one you smoked?

13 yrs old. 1977. columbian gold.

hanging out with my buddy, and his older brother and his friends from high school. i'd never smoked before and didn't get stoned. they were a tad upset that i didn't take off.

about a week or so later we were all hanging around and i got slammed off a couple tokes of the exact same weed. could not get two words out without a bout of hysterical laughter. they thought it was great.

i needed that little bit of residual thc in my system to get the effect. i saw the same thing happen with other friends.

Mexican Gold back in the summer of '77. We smoked a whole 'dime bag' - or what was also called a one finger bag. Didn't even realize I was high until I looked down at the ground. I said to my buddy Charlie, "Hey man, when I look down, my forehead pops out and my eyes pop out...". He just laughed and said, "Dude, you're stoned!".

Good times. :passitleft:

My first was Green Moroccan in 1975 I think. I was around 13. We bought 1 gram and crushed it up in a bowl and added the tobacco from 3 cigarettes. Got nothing from it other than a tobacco high. Home grown weed was 20 bucks an ounce and pretty crappy. Soon discovered Red and Gold Colombian. I was later introduced to good hash. Black Afghani, Blond and Red Lebanese. Many other varieties since. What I grow now would have kicked our asses back then.

Back
Top Bottom