OldManJJ Grows Again!

oldmanjj

Ok,

I have decided to do another run. The tents are all clean and ready, the seeds are ordered, as soon as they come in, we will get this thing going.

A few invitations, I apologize in advance if I forgot someone :Namaste:

@Jon @Emilya @Bill284 @Rexer @StoneOtter @InTheShed @Tokin Roll @Morda Grown @Trala

For this run, I am going back to my roots so to speak. I will be using Michigan Mediums soil again and a scrog net as I had such great results the first time. All my runs after the first yielded significantly lower than the 3.5 LBS on my first run.

So, here is what we will be growing:

Skunk Hero RBx1 (F)​

ETHOS GENETICS > SKUNK HERO (1994 SUPER SKUNK X MANDARIN SUNSET)
Skunk Hero RBx1 is a robust, strong plant with good lateral branching and extremely large, fast-onset flowers. She likes heavy light and can thrive in any system. Easy to grow for anyone, even the beginner grower.
Feminized Photoperiod

Additional information​

Genetics1994 Super Skunk X Mandarin Sunset
Cannabis TypeFeminized Photoperiod, Hybrid Feminized, Hybrid Photoperiod
Total Cannabinoids20-25%
CBD1%
CBG1-2%
YieldMASSIVE! Indoor + Outdoor
Flowering TimeIndoor 8-9 Weeks / Outdoor Mid-Season
Terpene Profile80's/90's Classic Dutch Skunk profile with some citrus undertones

Ethos Apex R1 (F)​

ETHOS GENETICS > ETHOS APEX (MANDARIN COOKIES x LILAC DIESEL Bx3)
ETHOS Apex grows with great vigor but she’s easily trained. Medium-long internodes STACK large medium-dense flowers giving huge yeilds of boutique flower. Her effects are classic “stoner,” lots of giggles with a clear but powerful punch. Her sweeter candied and lemon phenos lean more Sativa while her grapefruit, fuel and orange seem to be heavier. ETHOS Apex is another one in our “Commercial Boutique” line.
Feminized Photoperiod

Additional information​

Pack Size10 Alpha-Feminized Seeds, 5 Alpha-Feminized Seeds
Cannabis TypeFeminized Photoperiod, Hybrid Feminized, Hybrid Photoperiod, Sativa Feminized, Sativa Photoperiod
Total Cannabinoids30+%
THC24-28%
Flowering Time63 Days
Terpene ProfileCandied lilac, sweet berries, lemon cake, grapefruit, hashy spices, earthy chem and petrol.

Strawberry Lemonade (F)​

BARNEY’S FARM > STRAWBERRY LEMONADE (STRAWBERRY X LEMON OG)
We are delighted to introduce this brand new Strawberry & Lemon flavoured creation from Barneys Farm. Crossing the highly potent & mostly sativa Strawberry with our phenomenal Lemon OG produced a strain that makes nostrils fizz, taste buds explode and brains bubble. An array of fruity tasting terpenes transports you into a strawberry coloured world of relaxation, relieving pain and leaving you feeling invigorated and energetic.
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE™ is hugely popular for daytime activities, with lab tests reporting a massive THC content of above 20%! A little bit of Lemonade goes a long way! Whatever you do, don’t miss out on this sparkling new addition STRAWBERRY LEMONADE™ to the Barneys Farm catalogue.
Outdoors yields of up to 2.5KG are feasible in excellent conditions, and indoors one can expect a massive 700g / m2 with a flowering time of 60-70 days.
Feminized Photoperiod

Additional information​

Pack Size1 pack, 10 pack, 3 pack, 5 pack
GeneticsStrawberry x Lemon OG
Cannabis TypeFeminized Photoperiod, Sativa Feminized, Sativa Photoperiod
Indica / Sativa Percentage40% Indica / 60% Sativa
Flowering Time60-70 Days
Outdoor HarvestHarvest 1st-2nd week of October
Terpene ProfileSweet Lemon, Earthy Strawberry, Fruity Hash
Flavor ProfileStrawberry Lemonade, Lemon, Skunky Strawberry, Sweet
Yieldup to 700 g/m2
EffectsCreative, Calming, Uplifted, Happy, Focused, Energetic
Medicinal PropertiesYes – pain
HeightMedium. Indoor: 120-150cm. Outdoor: up to 250cm.
Resistance to DiseaseScale 1-5 (5=best)
Mold = 5
Cold, Mites, Powdery Mildew = 4

I may also include 1-2 Chem Dog plants from my very first attempt as I killed those seedlings and didn't get to grow the plant.

That's all for now. I will update when the seeds get dropped in soil.

Ok,

I have decided to do another run. The tents are all clean and ready, the seeds are ordered, as soon as they come in, we will get this thing going.

A few invitations, I apologize in advance if I forgot someone :Namaste:

@Jon @Emilya @Bill284 @Rexer @StoneOtter @InTheShed @Tokin Roll @Morda Grown @Trala

For this run, I am going back to my roots so to speak. I will be using Michigan Mediums soil again and a scrog net as I had such great results the first time. All my runs after the first yielded significantly lower than the 3.5 LBS on my first run.

So, here is what we will be growing:

Skunk Hero RBx1 (F)​

ETHOS GENETICS > SKUNK HERO (1994 SUPER SKUNK X MANDARIN SUNSET)
Skunk Hero RBx1 is a robust, strong plant with good lateral branching and extremely large, fast-onset flowers. She likes heavy light and can thrive in any system. Easy to grow for anyone, even the beginner grower.
Feminized Photoperiod

Additional information​

Genetics1994 Super Skunk X Mandarin Sunset
Cannabis TypeFeminized Photoperiod, Hybrid Feminized, Hybrid Photoperiod
Total Cannabinoids20-25%
CBD1%
CBG1-2%
YieldMASSIVE! Indoor + Outdoor
Flowering TimeIndoor 8-9 Weeks / Outdoor Mid-Season
Terpene Profile80's/90's Classic Dutch Skunk profile with some citrus undertones

Ethos Apex R1 (F)​

ETHOS GENETICS > ETHOS APEX (MANDARIN COOKIES x LILAC DIESEL Bx3)
ETHOS Apex grows with great vigor but she’s easily trained. Medium-long internodes STACK large medium-dense flowers giving huge yeilds of boutique flower. Her effects are classic “stoner,” lots of giggles with a clear but powerful punch. Her sweeter candied and lemon phenos lean more Sativa while her grapefruit, fuel and orange seem to be heavier. ETHOS Apex is another one in our “Commercial Boutique” line.
Feminized Photoperiod

Additional information​

Pack Size10 Alpha-Feminized Seeds, 5 Alpha-Feminized Seeds
Cannabis TypeFeminized Photoperiod, Hybrid Feminized, Hybrid Photoperiod, Sativa Feminized, Sativa Photoperiod
Total Cannabinoids30+%
THC24-28%
Flowering Time63 Days
Terpene ProfileCandied lilac, sweet berries, lemon cake, grapefruit, hashy spices, earthy chem and petrol.

Strawberry Lemonade (F)​

BARNEY’S FARM > STRAWBERRY LEMONADE (STRAWBERRY X LEMON OG)
We are delighted to introduce this brand new Strawberry & Lemon flavoured creation from Barneys Farm. Crossing the highly potent & mostly sativa Strawberry with our phenomenal Lemon OG produced a strain that makes nostrils fizz, taste buds explode and brains bubble. An array of fruity tasting terpenes transports you into a strawberry coloured world of relaxation, relieving pain and leaving you feeling invigorated and energetic.
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE™ is hugely popular for daytime activities, with lab tests reporting a massive THC content of above 20%! A little bit of Lemonade goes a long way! Whatever you do, don’t miss out on this sparkling new addition STRAWBERRY LEMONADE™ to the Barneys Farm catalogue.
Outdoors yields of up to 2.5KG are feasible in excellent conditions, and indoors one can expect a massive 700g / m2 with a flowering time of 60-70 days.
Feminized Photoperiod

Additional information​

Pack Size1 pack, 10 pack, 3 pack, 5 pack
GeneticsStrawberry x Lemon OG
Cannabis TypeFeminized Photoperiod, Sativa Feminized, Sativa Photoperiod
Indica / Sativa Percentage40% Indica / 60% Sativa
Flowering Time60-70 Days
Outdoor HarvestHarvest 1st-2nd week of October
Terpene ProfileSweet Lemon, Earthy Strawberry, Fruity Hash
Flavor ProfileStrawberry Lemonade, Lemon, Skunky Strawberry, Sweet
Yieldup to 700 g/m2
EffectsCreative, Calming, Uplifted, Happy, Focused, Energetic
Medicinal PropertiesYes – pain
HeightMedium. Indoor: 120-150cm. Outdoor: up to 250cm.
Resistance to DiseaseScale 1-5 (5=best)
Mold = 5
Cold, Mites, Powdery Mildew = 4

I may also include 1-2 Chem Dog plants from my very first attempt as I killed those seedlings and didn't get to grow the plant.

That's all for now. I will update when the seeds get dropped in soil.
Woohoo bring in the beans. :woohoo:
I'm in Mucker. :popcorn:
:thanks:

Stay safe
Bill

Looks like a fun time. I'm in.

They have all sprouted as of April 15th. I used my preferred germination method of just planting them in soil and another 100% germination rate. Let the growth begin!

Back
Top Bottom