OldManJJ Grows With The Mars Hydro FC 3000

oldmanjj

Okay,

I have finally finished my first grow and the results were better than I expected. Soon I will be ready to post the results of my second grow.

This journal marks my third run. In my 2x4 tent I will be featuring the @Mars Hydro FC 3000! Thank you for the opportunity to showcase this light!

I have two Blueberry clones taken from a mother plant that is currently in flower. I chose the blueberry as it is a tall but skinny plant and I feel it will be perfect for the space.

They were transplanted into Roots Organics 707 soil with @DYNOMYCO on October 31st. They will be fed using @GeoFlora Nutrients. Once they reach flowering i will add either Sweet Stash from All Day Organics or Rock Resinator to increase yeild, trichome production and taste.

Please follow along with me on this run, if I have missed anyone, I apologize in advance!

@Mars Hydro (the awesome sponsor providing the FC 3000)
@GeoFlora Nutrients @DYNOMYCO (Purchased by me to show support for our awesome sponsors)

@Emilya @Rexer @013 @Krissi1982 @Jon @StoneOtter @InTheShed @Mdlroad @Nine Toed Hippie @ppm Charlie @Dusty Kiefers @Skunksta @Paul Squiggle @copperrein @Bill284 @stinker

Okay,

I have finally finished my first grow and the results were better than I expected. Soon I will be ready to post the results of my second grow.

This journal marks my third run. In my 2x4 tent I will be featuring the @Mars Hydro FC 3000! Thank you for the opportunity to showcase this light!

I have two Blueberry clones taken from a mother plant that is currently in flower. I chose the blueberry as it is a tall but skinny plant and I feel it will be perfect for the space.

They were transplanted into Roots Organics 707 soil with @DYNOMYCO on October 31st. They will be fed using @GeoFlora Nutrients. Once they reach flowering i will add either Sweet Stash from All Day Organics or Rock Resinator to increase yeild, trichome production and taste.

Please follow along with me on this run, if I have missed anyone, I apologize in advance!

@GeoFlora Nutrients @DYNOMYCO (Purchased by me to show support for our awesome sponsors)

@Emilya @Rexer @013 @Krissi1982 @Jon @StoneOtter @InTheShed @Mdlroad @Nine Toed Hippie @ppm Charlie @Dusty Kiefers @Skunksta @Paul Squiggle @copperrein @Bill284 @stinker

Thanks for the tag! Psyched to see this! IN.

Okay,

Looks good.
:popcorn:
Stay safe.
Bill

Okay,

Looking forward to your results!

Okay,

TY for the tag I'm in

Update:

Things were going smoothly until I looked in the tent today. I was greeted to spots on quite a few fan leaves. There doesn't seem to be any bugs after an admittedly quick check. Based on the Roots Organics soil being a little hot, I wasn't planning on feeding them for another 10 days. Does this look like a deficiency or bugs or?
Side note, I did crank up the intensity of the Mars Hydro FC3000 to 75% two days ago. Perhaps that's it?

@Emilya thoughts?

Update:

Things were going smoothly until I looked in the tent today. I was greeted to spots on quite a few fan leaves. There doesn't seem to be any bugs after an admittedly quick check. Based on the Roots Organics soil being a little hot, I wasn't planning on feeding them for another 10 days. Does this look like a deficiency or bugs or?
Side note, I did crank up the intensity of the Mars Hydro FC3000 to 75% two days ago. Perhaps that's it?

@Emilya thoughts?

What's the P content in that soil
Looks like a Phosphorus issue.
Usually starts on older fan leaves, how are they?
What about the lower leaves?
Stay safe.
Bill

What's the P content in that soil
Looks like a Phosphorus issue.
Usually starts on older fan leaves, how are they?
What about the lower leaves?
Stay safe.
Bill
I agree with Bill 100% for what that's worth, but on your light I can tell you for certain it is not that. You might get that kind of spotting from too much light, but it would never begin like that. You'd see leaf yellowing/paling, taco-ing of leaves, and burnt and curled down tips before you'd see that sort of thing. So at least you can rule out the light.

Back
Top Bottom