OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

Hay OMM, Man it's hard to find good help these days! :Rasta: Sorry about your change of plans, but glad to hear you still got things done.

What's up with your hand? That's a tough thing to have hurting, I know. I have had to totally stop slapping everybody around ;)

<<<One light is running at 120v and the other at 240v. The Sun ballast will work both ways. Even though I am running through a 120v outlet, the ballast coverts it to 240v. Took me awhile to realize that, but it works.:yahoo:>>>

Ya lost me on this. I thought you had a 240v outlet for your lights? The switchable 120/240v thing is for input to power the ballast. Then the transformer in the ballast transforms that input into a smooth, steady flow in the flavor of juice that the bulb likes (200w, 400w, 600w, whatever... ballast & bulb are wattage matched).

Or did you go digital? I don't know anything about that newfangled stuff :)

Guess none of that matters as long as your lights last longer than 30 seconds ;)

High Horse. :)

The hand. On my left hand, the middle finger has decided to turn into a claw and it hurts like hell. Well, I would have it looked at, but that means going to an Army Hospital Emergency Room where I would have to wait 6 or 8 hours in a room full of sick people. :yikes::yikes:No telling what I would catch! I have an appointment coming up in few months, if it doesn't get any worse I'll wait.
What I'm doing is more fun anyway. :)

Actually you said exactly how the lights are setup. Your right again the Ballast are Digital. Glad you guys warned me about the first time turning them on, it took a good 30 seconds before they blinked and slowly became brighter.
This is the MH lights we are talking about. So far I'm really impressed by these Sun Systems. Seems to be quality stuff. They came with very little instructions and they are all you need. Tomorrow is re-potting and picture time for the new journal. Man, this sure has taken a long time. :hmmmm:

There is only one 240v outlet in the room. :smokin:

Good Day to you OMM,
Sorry to hear about your pain and helper problems. Heres to all your troubles being behind you. (yeah I wish it was that easy).

Hey OMM I didn't know your hand was bothering you either until you mentioned it the other day. Glad you got the lights hooked up. I wish I lived nearby, I'd love to help you out and of course that would also mean I was living in paraside :)

Slow and easy my friend, you'll get there :peace:

The hand. On my left hand, the middle finger has decided to turn into a claw and it hurts like hell. Well, I would have it looked at, but that means going to an Army Hospital Emergency Room where I would have to wait 6 or 8 hours in a room full of sick people. :yikes::yikes:No telling what I would catch! I have an appointment coming up in few months, if it doesn't get any worse I'll wait.

Actually you said exactly how the lights are setup. Your right again the Ballast are Digital. Glad you guys warned me about the first time turning them on, it took a good 30 seconds before they blinked and slowly became brighter.
This is the MH lights we are talking about. So far I'm really impressed by these Sun Systems. Seems to be quality stuff. They came with very little instructions and they are all you need. Tomorrow is re-potting and picture time for the new journal. Man, this sure has taken a long time. :hmmmm:

Could it be possible that your middle finger has had a lot of use in it's life and now it has expired!!!! I know I have flipped the bird so many times it will have arthritis in it soon!!! I'm sure all of your middle finger salutes were well asked for over the years though!!! RIGHT??? I'm glad to see you are at least up and moving and letting us all know how its going....Control the masses...:high-five::adore::adore::adore:

Let me guess your right handed also. Im right handed and of course my accident left my right side paralyzed. I do have some use of it. I can plant and type. What else is there? lol

Good Day to you OMM,
Sorry to hear about your pain and helper problems. Heres to all your troubles being behind you. (yeah I wish it was that easy).

Well, its a good thought......here's hopping! :Namaste:

Hi OMM, you must be feeling relieved now that your all set up and have both mini-suns fired up. Here's to a smooth transition.:thumb: Your plants are gonna love it.

Watching for the new link.:popcorn:

Hey OMM I didn't know your hand was bothering you either until you mentioned it the other day. Glad you got the lights hooked up. I wish I lived nearby, I'd love to help you out and of course that would also mean I was living in paraside :)

Slow and easy my friend, you'll get there :peace:

Thanks Blue. :)
My hand has been like this for at least 4 months. One of these days. :smokin:
Well, Jo keeps saying she is going to buy a really big and nice shed. Just like we planned a long time ago. It'll have windows too! :surf::surf:

Could it be possible that your middle finger has had a lot of use in it's life and now it has expired!!!! I know I have flipped the bird so many times it will have arthritis in it soon!!! I'm sure all of your middle finger salutes were well asked for over the years though!!! RIGHT??? I'm glad to see you are at least up and moving and letting us all know how its going....Control the masses...:high-five::adore::adore::adore:

Your a riot willoby. :)
You went in a totally different way when I think of my middle finger.:yahoo:
Typing is a pain....lots of corrections.

Just keep up that flattery and we be Brothers for life :high-five:

Let me guess your right handed also. Im right handed and of course my accident left my right side paralyzed. I do have some use of it. I can plant and type. What else is there? lol

:amen: :Namaste::amen::hug: I don't know anything else! :clap::clap:

Hi OMM, you must be feeling relieved now that your all set up and have both mini-suns fired up. Here's to a smooth transition.:thumb: Your plants are gonna love it.

Watching for the new link.:popcorn:

Hi Mmmmick !
:)

You know it my friend, relieved ! It works. :high-five:
The girls know something is in the air, they all are ready. :)

Thanks for the good wishes. :surf:

Think I said it before, but it bears repeating....Sun Systems....Good Stuff. You should not regret it :bravo::bravo:

Your a riot willoby. :)
You went in a totally different way when I think of my middle finger.:yahoo:
Typing is a pain....lots of corrections.

Just keep up that flattery and we be Brothers for life :high-five:

We gotta try to find laughter anywhere possible if we are going to be the happy ones on this earth!!! I was just trying to put a little light on the subject....I hope it gets better for you, I know the feeling of pain in your limbs- except mine are in my feet, I have gout and man does it fuckin hurt when it flares up....I will be following like a groupie so watch out, there will be more of me to come!!!! Take care and I will be in contact again soon my friend....

High OMM, maybe you're morphing into one of my Jack Herers! Have you got Arnica out there? Just a thought... and I've seen some MMJ tinctures that supposedly help. Lavendar (have you heard from her lately?) was big into tinctures. I hear ya on the hospital scene, who wants to be around a bunch of sick people!

I like that Sun System stuff, too, but that proprietary plug thing is a pain... I ended up cutting mine off!

Can"t you feed both your ballasts off that one 240 circuit? And keep all the other stuff on 120v?

Can't wait for the show to begin :cheer:

OMM!

missing you buddy, glad you got it up and working. wish i could have been there to see it. :cheer: your the man!

i am dog sitting right now for my brother, soon to be cat sitting when my parents on this side of the US run off the ireland wednesday. Still nothing here, what a crappy state.

hoping your hand gets better... thats just the pits, i remember it was bothering you before too. sounds like were both in pretty bad shape :high-five: life, mirite

seriously considering getting some T5 lights or some CFL's and trying to turn out a couple quick auto's with what you taught me. Gotta find a place in the house to hide them for about 3 months haha, dont know what to do about watering when i go up to illinois though for the girls grad. Maybe my brother will do it. Idk.

Cant wait for the new thread, I will be all over that.

You know... I really wish i had stayed even a week longer, :sorry: Going thousands of miles away did nothing to really quell my depression. now i miss my girl and my good friend!

Call you sometime this week buddy. Tell Jo high for me.

We gotta try to find laughter anywhere possible if we are going to be the happy ones on this earth!!! I was just trying to put a little light on the subject....I hope it gets better for you, I know the feeling of pain in your limbs- except mine are in my feet, I have gout and man does it fuckin hurt when it flares up....I will be following like a groupie so watch out, there will be more of me to come!!!! Take care and I will be in contact again soon my friend....

I hope there is more of you to come my friend. :cheer:

We sure have the same outlook...let's have some fun while we are here!

Sorry to hear about your gout, I know that is painful stuff. Wow! A groupie !
That made my day. :high-five:

High OMM, maybe you're morphing into one of my Jack Herers! Have you got Arnica out there? Just a thought... and I've seen some MMJ tinctures that supposedly help. Lavendar (have you heard from her lately?) was big into tinctures. I hear ya on the hospital scene, who wants to be around a bunch of sick people!

I like that Sun System stuff, too, but that proprietary plug thing is a pain... I ended up cutting mine off!

Can"t you feed both your ballasts off that one 240 circuit? And keep all the other stuff on 120v?

Can't wait for the show to begin :cheer:

That could be it Horse! :)
Curling fingers.....curling leaves. :) Have to look up Arnica. Haven't heard from Lav in over a month...she's up to something I'm sure. Miss that girl.

I wanted to run both off the 240v circuit. I have to find a real 240v timer with two outlets on it. Then I could run them both. That was my original plan.
You know how that goes. :)

Yea I stay away from sick people, a common cold can kill and old fart! :)
I can't wait either! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom