OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

My mug and the associated birthday presents have arrived....
Those Brittish guys ROCK !! :cheer::cheer::bravo:
April is coming too...judging from the way this Dew is kicking, I'll put it on the list for 4/20.....and another fistfull of SSOG....I'm down to just 8 SS beans. The ones I'm 12/12ing are beginning to bloom fully now, and are under a foot. I suspect I'd best begin vegging more SS beans....I can't imagine these little bushes will yield more than an ounce or so. A 30 day veg seems in order (then they go 5 or 6ft) The Dew is kicking it at near 2ft....12/12 works for her....Lucy is barely blooming, a stretchy 18in, and fine....R.K.S. (really killer skunk) is like 9in and turning into a total bud cluster....another that needs vegging I guess.
I need a homerun here....better start vegging in the next couple weeks. I need some quickies....Pineapple Chunk is one....I know there is Pineapple Express in there too. I'm guessing the "Express" refers to finish time :)
I just don't want to be in a spot where I'm waiting on the LEDs with monsters in veg state....some fo these OGs can get BIG.
Just ticking them off 'til the new journal, Papa san
:420: OOOOoooo a new one
:)

My mug and the associated birthday presents have arrived....
Those Brittish guys ROCK !! :cheer::cheer::bravo:
April is coming too...judging from the way this Dew is kicking, I'll put it on the list for 4/20.....and another fistfull of SSOG....I'm down to just 8 SS beans. The ones I'm 12/12ing are beginning to bloom fully now, and are under a foot. I suspect I'd best begin vegging more SS beans....I can't imagine these little bushes will yield more than an ounce or so. A 30 day veg seems in order (then they go 5 or 6ft) The Dew is kicking it at near 2ft....12/12 works for her....Lucy is barely blooming, a stretchy 18in, and fine....R.K.S. (really killer skunk) is like 9in and turning into a total bud cluster....another that needs vegging I guess.
I need a homerun here....better start vegging in the next couple weeks. I need some quickies....Pineapple Chunk is one....I know there is Pineapple Express in there too. I'm guessing the "Express" refers to finish time :)
I just don't want to be in a spot where I'm waiting on the LEDs with monsters in veg state....some fo these OGs can get BIG.
Just ticking them off 'til the new journal, Papa san
:420: OOOOoooo a new one
:)

Got a cool T-Shirt....to wear to the mall.:circle-of-love: Marlyn Monroe with a joint. :high-five: Yeah, Buddy....veg em..if you have the room....and you do. I have two good ones in veg..a killer Church and a White Russian. I think they will be bountiful. Gonna have a ton of Lemon Skunk too. My Lucy is finally taking off too. Got some other odds and ends. Think I'll crack a Emerald Jack. Good, good smoke.
I got a feeling your gonna hit your Home run. :high-five: You still hitting the road?
I want your lights! Drool :surf: Heidie Hoe!

Buncha Lemon Skunk isn't a bad thing at all.
Moral of my story, is-- not all plants act alike when 12/12ed from the start....it was an experiment. One I won't be repeating...unless something pretty spectacular begins happening pretty quick.
Yeah....my EJ is getting low again too. It really is one of my faves. That and SSOG.
I'm looking forward to your next approach too. Always eager to learn y'know....good or bad. I like the sounds of this one, and have seen some pretty spectacular looking results on SOG grows here before....
Kick this one in the ass sir.
**Yup.....R&M auction in Ft. Lauderdale....here 'til Sunday night. Things are a bit "soft" so far. (Down a few grand) We brought 11 cars and there are 9 to go yet...we'll make it up.... I hope.
See a couple nice old trucks...if we can get 2 or 3 of them "right" it will save the weekend.
Got hurt on a V8 "Jeepster" yesterday...I was in too deep...
it happens sometimes (shrug)
Dude got a deal on a really nice, well sorted old Jeepster
Good for him:bravo:
hahahahahahahahahaha

Buncha Lemon Skunk isn't a bad thing at all.
Moral of my story, is-- not all plants act alike when 12/12ed from the start....it was an experiment. One I won't be repeating...unless something pretty spectacular begins happening pretty quick.
Yeah....my EJ is getting low again too. It really is one of my faves. That and SSOG.
I'm looking forward to your next approach too. Always eager to learn y'know....good or bad. I like the sounds of this one, and have seen some pretty spectacular looking results on SOG grows here before....
Kick this one in the ass sir.
**Yup.....R&M auction in Ft. Lauderdale....here 'til Sunday night. Things are a bit "soft" so far. (Down a few grand) We brought 11 cars and there are 9 to go yet...we'll make it up.... I hope.
See a couple nice old trucks...if we can get 2 or 3 of them "right" it will save the weekend.
Got hurt on a V8 "Jeepster" yesterday...I was in too deep...
it happens sometimes (shrug)
Dude got a deal on a really nice, well sorted old Jeepster
Good for him:bravo:
hahahahahahahahahaha

Yep, Lemon Skunk for the SOG. Going to veg em 3 weeks and into flower.
Growing one to full size too. The journal will start without the SOG. Waiting on a few things, so just half a tent till then. Got to start it before they get too big. Think I'll have better luck with this one. Tent is running much cooler now. When I go in another room, seems very quite, no fans going. :high-five:
EJ is a good one and the other I like is Grapefruit Krush. What little I did get off them both was killer smoke.
Win some, lose some. I had a run in with an old woody Jeepster. That's story for another time. Got my butt in trouble big time.
Good Luck on the rest of the weekend. :420: Nice isn't it?

Your next journal will be great - Lemon Skunk should be really good, it's used as a parent in some nice strains, too. Can't wait to see the OMMSOG! ;)

Chopper, you will love PE, its one vigorous plant! I'll warn you, strong smell. Even smells in veg. I've only heard things (even by those who don't favor it) that make it sound amazing in my book... I've heard of it harvesting earlier than 50 days, but I don't know if thats with developing a good amber... I need some couch-lock! :)

edit: OMM, my girl is back on her island today, I guess it was an exercise.. Shes shipping off in a few days though... back to the texting ;)

jandre2k3 and Quix :high-five:

Well, I was thinking more like "OMM'S Desperation Grow" Or the "OMM Fills Up the Matterhorn with a SOG" .....OMM's Eighth Grow....OMM Kicks Butt.....
or OMM's Still Friggin Indoors.......OMM Grows Skunk.......OMM's Air-pots and 2 Litter Grow........OMM Goes Overboard........OMM tells Stories and Grows too!

Any suggestions? :circle-of-love: Think I'm asking for trouble!

jandre2k3 and Quix :high-five:

Well, I was thinking more like "OMM'S Desperation Grow" Or the "OMM Fills Up the Matterhorn with a SOG" .....OMM's Eighth Grow....OMM Kicks Butt.....
or OMM's Still Friggin Indoors.......OMM Grows Skunk.......OMM's Air-pots and 2 Litter Grow........OMM Goes Overboard........OMM tells Stories and Grows too!

Any suggestions? :circle-of-love:

"OMM's Still Friggin Indoors" made me laugh.

Made me think, "OMM Makes Sure it Won't Get Ripped Off Again. (This is MY medicine, GROW YOUR OWN!)":rofl:

"OMM Kicks Butt" And you will!

"OMM tells Stories and Grows too!" is usually what ends up happening. and I like your stories, too.

"OMM Goes Overboard"? How's that possible?

But I was more commenting on the well used acronym craze. . . . OMG! GL! LOL! BBL... and adding a new one. OMMSOG

"OMM's Still Friggin Indoors" made me laugh.

Made me think, "OMM Makes Sure it Won't Get Ripped Off Again. (This is MY medicine, GROW YOUR OWN!)":rofl:

"OMM Kicks Butt" And you will!

"OMM tells Stories and Grows too!" is usually what ends up happening. and I like your stories, too.

"OMM Goes Overboard"? How's that possible?

But I was more commenting on the well used acronym craze. . . . OMG! GL! LOL! BBL... and adding a new one. OMMSOG

As luck would have it.....I was over at your place looking around at the same time you were posting here.

You made me think of another one "OMG OMM Again!"

That's two of you that said "OMMSOG". I kind of like that! :bravo:

Hi OMM, :ciao:

And it goes on and on and on...:cheer: :circle-of-love:

OMMSOG...Love it!!! Next week eh? I asked 420fied the other day, he's got an upcoming journal I'm really looking forward to...

Can the mind water with anticipation??? :scratchinghead:

Did you ever get my reply?

I envision a continuing story...or set of books, think about it. My mother-in-law is hooked on Janet Evanovich/Stephanie Plum novels, and a girlfriend of mine has read every Danielle Steel book ever published, and I've read dozens of Stephen King and Anne Rice books. Anybody can write/publish a book nowadays...my Uncle Jack wrote a book "The Millstone Prophecy" I read it, it was good, and could be worked into a series. I think you should go for it!!! You are obviously a good story teller...we all wait for the installments within your journals :love::love:

@ THsea,
"It is quite OMMish, isn't it?" Yes, it is...totally
PE in less than 50 days??? I've got one in bloom right now...she looks good @ 40... but I haven't even looked at trics yet...maybe I should. :thanks:

:peace:

I like the OMM goes overboard!

OMGOMMSOGWTF might be appropriate.

sqwheels, looks good at 40 you say? I'd love to hear about how your trich's are looking at this point.. :)

Oh crap, OMM, the eyeclops isn't working anymore.. Like, the screen. I haven't tried to see if the video out might work.. But I will.

Hi OMM, :ciao:

And it goes on and on and on...:cheer: :circle-of-love:

OMMSOG...Love it!!! Next week eh? I asked 420fied the other day, he's got an upcoming journal I'm really looking forward to...

Can the mind water with anticipation??? :scratchinghead:

Did you ever get my reply?

I envision a continuing story...or set of books, think about it. My mother-in-law is hooked on Janet Evanovich/Stephanie Plum novels, and a girlfriend of mine has read every Danielle Steel book ever published, and I've read dozens of Stephen King and Anne Rice books. Anybody can write/publish a book nowadays...my Uncle Jack wrote a book "The Millstone Prophecy" I read it, it was good, and could be worked into a series. I think you should go for it!!! You are obviously a good story teller...we all wait for the installments within your journals :love::love:

@ THsea,
"It is quite OMMish, isn't it?" Yes, it is...totally
PE in less than 50 days??? I've got one in bloom right now...she looks good @ 40... but I haven't even looked at trics yet...maybe I should. :thanks:

:peace:

Hi Young Lady! :high-five:

I like OMMSOG too. Yep, next weekend. Unfortunately the SOG will not be ready by then. I've had some problems that were out of my control, but it will be there soon. I hope. :popcorn:

Cool on 420fied. He's the master!

I don't see why a mind can't water! :cheesygrinsmiley:

No, I didn't get your reply.....but I get things everyday from others. Something is strange. :smokin:

I've read everything from Anne Rice, except the one about Jesus. Too weird.
I've even read her life story. she is great. Read all the Snookie books too. Aways wanted to live forever.:Namaste:
Truthfully, if I started writing full time, I couldn't have a journal too. Maybe I'll write when I get old! :surf:
A long gone friend dedicated a book to me....it was about Mathematics ????

Jo woke me up this morning. She was all in a tizzy. Some strange animal was in the kitchen. Sure enough, there was something bobbing up and down. Looked like a bat. I bravely picked up a broom and took a swipe at it. It was a dust ball being blown by the wind. :cheesygrinsmiley: We're still laughing about it. :high-five:

I like the OMM goes overboard!

OMGOMMSOGWTF might be appropriate.

sqwheels, looks good at 40 you say? I'd love to hear about how your trich's are looking at this point.. :)

Oh crap, OMM, the eyeclops isn't working anymore.. Like, the screen. I haven't tried to see if the video out might work.. But I will.

Nice suggestion Buddy.

Oh! No! No Eyeclops . Well, the offer of the other thing still stands. If we can figure it out. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom