OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

OldMedMan

Jimmy Max Parker 11/2/41 - 02/19/17
Hello Everyone and Welcome to Part 2 of OldMedMan Goes In Doors

This is will be an indoor and an outdoor grow.

Now let us get into the nuts and bolts.

I should be telling you all the following Information according to 420's Forum guidelines.

What Seed Bank ?

Here is the list of what I'll be growing for this go round,

Outdoors

From Emerald Triangle Seeds
Emerald Jack = Jack Herer x Emerald OG
Super Sour OG = (Blueberry x Sour Diesel x OG Kush)
Grapefruit Krush = Grapefruit x Bubba Kush

DNAFEM Seeds
Chocolope = O.G. Chocolate Thai x Cannolope Haze (this is from the old DNA genetics D-Line)
Moby Dick = Haze x White Widow

Green House Seeds
Lemon Skunk = Original Skunk x Citral

Indoors

Pyramid Seeds
Anesthsia = Northern Lights x Black Domina

Green House Seeds
Chemdog = OG Kush x Sour Diesel

Barney's Farm Seeds
Lucy = Mazar x Skunk #1
Vanilla Kush = Kashmir Hash Plant x Kush

Dutch Passion Seeds
Twilight = Dutch Passion 100% Indica

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? All are in veg at the moment

Indoor or outdoor? Indoors and outdoors

Soil or Hydro? This will be a soil grow.

I will be using only Fox Farm Happy Frog soil.

What size pot? They will all be in Airpots after veg. Using 3.2, 3.7, 4.2, 5.2 and 11 gallon in size

The AirPots information can be found here. Be sure to watch all the videos so you will better understand how they work.

Nutes I will be using:

OC+ in all plants

BioBizz's full organic line as needed.
Plantation Black Strap Molasses
Gravity
Snow Strom Ultra
Silica Blast
Superthrive

For fighting critters....Azamax....outdoors only.

Note: There will be 4 Autos that are in bloom now left over from part one. .

Pictures and a bit of history next.

Hey OMM!! excited to follow along with this one!! you have some killer strains going!! Chocolope is one of my all time faves, I had some dried from a norcal buddy from the DNA seeds line...whoa...smelled like chocolate, tasted like chocolate, and knocked my ass into dreamland almost every time I smoked it...cant wait to watch, Im actually doing a chocolope x OG cross at the moment with the same lineage, cant wait to see how my plant charactoristics compare to your's...!!!

Chemdawg is killer as well... IMO one of the underrated heavy hitting indica's of all time!! I just finished a chem band which was chem dawg x headband and it was beautiful!! lush and dense green and red nugs, tons, I mean shiztons of trichomes!!! and heavy heavy stone!!! cant wait to watch this one as well~!!!!

I used happy frog with my last soil grow and I was very pleased with the results...my ladies really seemed to veg fast and always had a very dark lucious green to them!! you will be pleased... Im trying a FFoF and happy frog mix this go around...see if i can get best of both worlds...lol...

Really excitedd to watch this one...sittin back with my bong, some chemband and cheerin ya on!!!

Hey OMM!! excited to follow along with this one!! you have some killer strains going!! Chocolope is one of my all time faves, I had some dried from a norcal buddy from the DNA seeds line...whoa...smelled like chocolate, tasted like chocolate, and knocked my ass into dreamland almost every time I smoked it...cant wait to watch, Im actually doing a chocolope x OG cross at the moment with the same lineage, cant wait to see how my plant charactoristics compare to your's...!!!

Chemdawg is killer as well... IMO one of the underrated heavy hitting indica's of all time!! I just finished a chem band which was chem dawg x headband and it was beautiful!! lush and dense green and red nugs, tons, I mean shiztons of trichomes!!! and heavy heavy stone!!! cant wait to watch this one as well~!!!!

I used happy frog with my last soil grow and I was very pleased with the results...my ladies really seemed to veg fast and always had a very dark lucious green to them!! you will be pleased... Im trying a FFoF and happy frog mix this go around...see if i can get best of both worlds...lol...

Really excitedd to watch this one...sittin back with my bong, some chemband and cheerin ya on!!!

Hi Icemud. :)
Welcome to my new grow....was setting it up as you posted. Looks like it's all working OK now. Wasn't sure. :popcorn:
Yea buddy, I did allot of research on the strains and took some advice too.
Chocolope was out for months and months...when I saw it I grabbed it.

Man that's great to hear, I like couch-lock big time.:yahoo:

I think the same way about Happy Frog...the plants have a deeper green when I use it. :yummy:

Great to have you riding along for this one. Will be posting some pictures in a few. :thanks:

O and im sure youll like that lemon skunk. It smells like lemon and pine mixed together, well mine did. Of coarse mine was grown indoors so i wonder what itll do outdoors. Excited to see youre going back out too! Youve got your work cut out for you this time brother! Guess i shoulda hesitated before i made my last post, i didnt get all my thoughts out. Either way i cant wait to see what lovely ladies come from this one. Will you be continuing with your autos on this journal then?

Ok

On the 11th I put the autos in the tent.

The_Autos_the_11th.JPG

Then on the 13th I put in three more girls that I have been vegging for 45 days.
They are a Lucy, A Twilight light, and a Chemdog.

plants_added.JPG

Lucy and Twilight

twighlight.JPG

The new girls just put in 3 gal pots for veg.
newgirls.JPG

Here are the new girls inside.

newgirls_inside.JPG

More pictures to follow in a minute or two.

ahhh Grasshopper....the three ft. veg makes sense now :)
gonna grow your own xmas tree
The SSOG will grow into that exact shape too....if you don't prune it
I'm assuming you have a tall visual barrier of some sort arranged. It would break my heart to see those ETs get pinched
OH YEAH!!!! Gonna need more Mason jars Honey.....
LOTS more:bravo::bravo:
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
:)

O and im sure youll like that lemon skunk. It smells like lemon and pine mixed together, well mine did. Of coarse mine was grown indoors so i wonder what itll do outdoors. Excited to see youre going back out too! Youve got your work cut out for you this time brother! Guess i shoulda hesitated before i made my last post, i didnt get all my thoughts out. Either way i cant wait to see what lovely ladies come from this one. Will you be continuing with your autos on this journal then?

Hey Buddy! :)

Yea...I tried to get the Journal up, when nobody was around...didn't work.:yahoo: 420 never sleeps. :bravo:

I'm growing Lemon Skunk because I've grown her before and loved her.:love:

Yep, the autos will be finished in this part of the 2 part journal. Going to post some more pictures, then do a summary page that will give veg times, flower times and all the rest of the details. Glad your aboard...you have good seat for the show. :thanks:

ahhh Grasshopper....the three ft. veg makes sense now :)
gonna grow your own xmas tree
The SSOG will grow into that exact shape too....if you don't prune it
I'm assuming you have a tall visual barrier of some sort arranged. It would break my heart to see those ETs get pinched
OH YEAH!!!! Gonna need more Mason jars Honey.....
LOTS more:bravo::bravo:
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
:)

I couldn't resist Chopper!
All these good for outdoor seeds are going to get what they need.....Sun!

It will be a while before they go out.....so......many safe guards to put up outside yet. Motion detectors and so on. Maybe some concertina wire if I can find any.:yahoo: When I got ripped the house on my left was empty. That's how they came in. Now all houses are occupied and I've talked to the neighbors and they are down with it. There are three big dogs around now too. Got to gamble sometimes. :yummy:

More Pictures

My Helpers John and THsea helped me redo my bedroom veg area.
As you can see, it's much improved and will be a much improved veg area.
My helpers are great! :thumb:

DSCN32541.JPG

DSCN3255.JPG

DSCN3256.JPG

DSCN3257.JPG

DSCN3258.JPG

More Pictures to come. :yummy:

The Last of the Pictures......all the girls as of today in the tent.

DSCN3262.JPG

DSCN3263.JPG

DSCN32641.JPG

DSCN32651.JPG

DSCN32671.JPG

DSCN3269.JPG

DSCN32732.JPG

The Chemdog.

chemdog2.JPG

As you can see...the autos are getting quite sticky. :yahoo:

I'll be back in a second to give you all the stats on the plants up to now.

I gotta hurry and do this,,,,,,,,,, I'll be on OMM FIRST PAGE of this grow. It's a Miracle
Get Down with Your Bad Ass,
PeckerWood......

The stats page!

First the autos. The Autos are in day 59 of bloom

The Lucy, Chemdog, and the Twilight are in day 46 of veg.

All the big girls in the bedroom are in day 15 of veg.

I have only FIMed two plants so far...waiting until they get a bit larger, then I'll do Uncle Ben's crop on most of them.

The story will continue shortly.....now it's time for some Wild Thai! :bongrip:

I gotta hurry and do this,,,,,,,,,, I'll be on OMM FIRST PAGE of this grow. It's a Miracle
Get Down with Your Bad Ass,
PeckerWood......

Hey Sprout! :yahoo:

Yep first page....you sneaked in. :bravo:

Sorry about being frantic on the phone....was getting crazy, getting all the links right. :yahoo: There's got to be an easier way. :Rasta:

This should be a good ride....if things go as planned.....you know how that goes.:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::loopy::loopy:

Stay down yourself old Buddy! :thumb:

I am looking forward to follow this grow through!! Nice clean grow room! I think you are going to like the Vanilla Kush! It is an awesome plant!! I am going to get a lot of pointers from you. As soon as my plants are finnished I will be doing my first soil grow!! :thumb:

I am looking forward to follow this grow through!! Nice clean grow room! I think you are going to like the Vanilla Kush! It is an awesome plant!! I am going to get a lot of pointers from you. As soon as my plants are finnished I will be doing my first soil grow!! :thumb:

Hey, Great Closet Farmer.:) I'll do my best to help you. Soil is good and dirty...refreshing.:green_heart:

The Vanilla Kush just sounded good...sounds like I made good choice, thanks.:surf:

Signing in early for the show. Awesome strain list OMM!

Hey Welcome Twelve12 ! :)

Thanks.....I have spreadsheet of all my seeds. I made a copy of it, then used the copied spreadsheet as a thinning out sheet. I finally ended up with these as my favorite choices.

Thanks for being here. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom