OldMedman Goes Indoors

wow....getting serious this time around :bravo: You'll find each nicer than the first
My kind of selection right there.....Some fast finishers too. I predict this to be one of your favorite grows....
***mind the humidity on those ETs....
got me all excited now....this is a homerun grow buddy
***Think I'll go to the Aqualab site and buy some new glass to celebrate your upcoming stash :):thumb::yummy::thumb::bravo:

Hey Chopper. Can't say I wasn't thinking of you when I made my choices. :thanks: Now to bring this puppy in. This will keep me and THsea busy as hell for months. Think of me when you get your new glass. :bongrip:

Congrats on the great harvests OMM! :thumb:

You've got a regular assembly line going on out there! :laughtwo:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Thanks GG7 :thanks:

:yahoo: I'm just trying to be like you! :yahoo:

Off and running I see. No Vantage this time? Bummer. Got a strain in there I want, Chocope or whatever it's called. Couple local growers here claim to have crossed it with something. Whatever it was, they claim that Jack Here was coughing on it when He fell out on stage before he died. True? Don't ask me, I wasn't there. But I have seen what this grower in doing and he's got it dialed in perfect. His grow I mean. Well Pop's I hope the weeds are good and you have plenty to last till the next harvest. Keep em Green

Hey Sprout ! :thumb:

No Vantage this time....that's the seeds that were stolen from my order...they are in the mail to me.....not going to be here soon enough for this grow.:smokin:

Your shirt is in the mail! Keep em green Buddy! :thanks:
hey Miss J!

Sqwheels, you are an amazing person in how you've adapted to all that you've been through, and I'm proud to know you - just had to share that. :)

Alcohol is and will always be a destructive drug - I have lost friends and family members due to stupidity relating to alcohol. When will we learn?

:bravo::yahoo::thumb::welldone::nicethread::yummy:

Great recap and strain review my friend! :high-five:

Most of all, congrats on an amazing first indoor grow and some awesome meds from the sounds of it. :yummy:

Willoby, just thought I'd throw this out there - if you are looking for a good auto strain, I just grew a Big Bang Auto that was 4.7z, and a really strong, amazing tasting strain. Great medicinal bud, too. For what it's worth, I saw another one grown on a different site that was also over 4z I believe. I can't recommend it highly enough if you are looking for a good auto... Check out the link to my grow journal on it if you want. Hope you don't mind me throwing out a recommendation! :)

OMM -

Love the strain choices - I'm really excited about my Chocolope, and I love the other strains you've got there. Grapefruit Kush is another one I really want to grow. Really nice choices buddy - no B.S. I love 'em all! :high-five:

Hi xlr8:thumb:

You already know how much I respect our girl sqwheels....A determined Brave Lady. :bravo:

I was lucky enough to come to my senses about booze before it killed me.
Hateful stuff, :smokin:

Moving my Autos into the tent to night.......that aught to get em going. :yummy:

I was so busy.....I didn't start the new one's early enough, so there will be some vegging going on for a while. There are 3 more that I will be growing too. I've been keeping them short.
Twilight....Lucy.....Chemdog.

Now you know why I wanted to see you grow Chocolope, we can compare notes. Thank you for your kind words. I should have learned how to spell Kush by then. :thanks:

Yeppers!!:thumb: This is going to be killer! I've always wanted to try Vanilla Kush, and lemon Skunk is a good high too. Cant wait OMM!:morenutes:

Hey Quix ! :thumb:

I hope it is killer! I've been wanting to grow Vanilla Kush for a while now.
Yea I love Lemon Skunk. This should be exhausting fun! :yummy:

Great finish, OMM. I had a feeling the indoor grow would be good to you.:welldone: Great looking buds.

Sorry I haven't been posting much. Having trouble getting back into it.
Take care my friend.:nicethread:

Great finish, OMM. I had a feeling the indoor grow would be good to you.:welldone: Great looking buds.

Sorry I haven't been posting much. Having trouble getting back into it.
Take care my friend.:nicethread:

Thanks Mmmmick ! :)

The indoor was something....a wild ride. I understand my friend...hang in there.
Take that car of yours out in the counry and winder up a few times...that should help! :thumb:

The indoor was something....a wild ride. I understand my friend...hang in there.
Take that car of yours out in the counry and winder up a few times...that should help! :thumb:

Hey OMM was gone for a week and you had 20+ pages, havested everything and you are closing the journal...
well... all I can say is GREAT harvest brother!

really great stories I had to catch up on, I can't even imagine what it was like in there. Glad you made it out ok.

I like the peek into the next grow, should be another great one.
:peace: brother!

Hey OMM was gone for a week and you had 20+ pages, havested everything and you are closing the journal...
well... all I can say is GREAT harvest brother!

really great stories I had to catch up on, I can't even imagine what it was like in there. Glad you made it out ok.

I like the peek into the next grow, should be another great one.
:peace: brother!

There you are MS ! :)

I knew someone was missing. It was you. :thumb:
Glad you liked the story, it is going to continue.
Much more to tell.
Good to see you Buddy. :thumb:

Great Job OMM, as usual you strive to succeed, and are unparalelled with Class!!

Wow! I was thinking of you yesterday old friend. Thanks for the nice comments. We have to talk and catch up. :thanks:

Every time I stop by I have to go back like 5-6 pages maybe mores to catch up....lmao.. Wow your Journal move Fast....

:bravo:

Best of luck with all you do my Friend!!!

I know I think Pop's is writing a novel sometimes. I lose 5-6 pages every time I come by. Thanks Pop's Cool looking shirt. After I get my camera back from the shop, yes I done broke it already. Man I seen it fall in slow motion and it landed and just cracked the flash bar. Well it's in the shop and soon as I get it back I'll have a pic for ya. Hope things are going good over there my friend. And I hope the Misses is feeling better. It's a long hard road we travel. Alot of bumps in the road too. But we all will make it. Hey my Boy got moved on to his own pad today. Yea we got the house back to our selfs.
Looks like you got meds laid in for awhile. One thing I missed is some different tastes. We been smoking the same tasting herb here. My AMS is looking great and is about ready for the dark 48 hours. SOOOOOOO how do we like the inside grow trip? Plants can get some good 12/12 lites, but then you got good sunlite over there, unlike here.
Well My Friend you take care and we'll be talking soon Keep em Green

Every time I stop by I have to go back like 5-6 pages maybe mores to catch up....lmao.. Wow your Journal move Fast....

:bravo:

Best of luck with all you do my Friend!!!

Hey Light-1-Up :)

I've been loving it....I have catch up too!

Take care Brother.:thanks:

I know I think Pop's is writing a novel sometimes. I lose 5-6 pages every time I come by. Thanks Pop's Cool looking shirt. After I get my camera back from the shop, yes I done broke it already. Man I seen it fall in slow motion and it landed and just cracked the flash bar. Well it's in the shop and soon as I get it back I'll have a pic for ya. Hope things are going good over there my friend. And I hope the Misses is feeling better. It's a long hard road we travel. Alot of bumps in the road too. But we all will make it. Hey my Boy got moved on to his own pad today. Yea we got the house back to our selfs.
Looks like you got meds laid in for awhile. One thing I missed is some different tastes. We been smoking the same tasting herb here. My AMS is looking great and is about ready for the dark 48 hours. SOOOOOOO how do we like the inside grow trip? Plants can get some good 12/12 lites, but then you got good sunlite over there, unlike here.
Well My Friend you take care and we'll be talking soon Keep em Green

Hey Sprout! :yummy:

Guess it is a novel.....as long as folks like it, it will continue. :popcorn: Glad you like the shirt...hope it don't actually fit you...xxl. :yahoo:

Oh! Man! Sorry about the camera. They kind of become our best friends. :)

That AMS sounds good. Tell me why you don't smoke all those strains you grow.....I just have to keep a little of each for myself. :blunt:

Hey that's great......you and Miss J...alone again. :love::love:

Should be a smoother ride now that you've got a little tweaking done. I'm already looking forward to the next round.

I'm hangin' in, just takes me a while to get back to normal.(lol, my version of normal might be tough to recognise for most people)

damn car's down too. lol This too shall pass.

:welldone::nicethread::bravo:

Should be a smoother ride now that you've got a little tweaking done. I'm already looking forward to the next round.

I'm hangin' in, just takes me a while to get back to normal.(lol, my version of normal might be tough to recognise for most people)

damn car's down too. lol This too shall pass.

:welldone::nicethread::bravo:

Hi Mmmmick :thumb:

Your right buddy, I have made a few changes of things that bothered me all the time. Put all wires that running were everywhere, all overhead and tied down. things like that.

Normal.....you will be the only one on the planet! :yahoo:

Oh! Man, not that too! You got it! This to will pass...someday!:Namaste:

I'm sure I'll have to do a few more mods but the dehumidifier is in the grow now instead of in the room so I hope to avoid the fuzzie stuff. I've got 6.5' x 7' floor space and 8 foot ceiling. maybe one more led grow then I'll try the cheap and dirty 400w setup I bought. 600w lumitek and cooltube will be next if the 400w doesn't heat things up too much. I couldn't manage the larger fans and filter I would have needed with the 600w this time around so I went with a 200 buck no name 400w CMH/HPS dimmable setup.

Got a couple of things started (Moby Dick and Black Widow) and some goodies in the mail from Barneys, along with some Vantage from CH9. Getting anxious to get some green in the room. I'm still kind of undecided about a journal, have to see how I feel when the time comes.

Yeah normal covers a lot of ground. I'm probably in there somewhere, lol.

The cash for the car is tied up in the roof which is still on hold, heheh. I'm gettin' too old to keep putting things off.:peace:

I hear Greece is about to start to collect property taxes, so they must have eliminated the brick a year waiver.

Back
Top Bottom