OldMedman Goes Indoors

OldMedMan

Jimmy Max Parker 11/2/41 - 02/19/17
:thumb:Hello Everyone and Welcome to my 5th grow! :thumb:

This is totally new for me growing inside, so I will be learning as we go.

Now let us get into the nuts and bolts.

I should be telling you all the following Information according to 420’s Forum guidelines.

Is it Indicia, Sativa , What SeedBank ?

Here is the list of what I’ll be growing for the first go round, I hope to make this a perpetual or on going grow.

Critical + A mix for sativa and indicia from Dnafim

Kandy Kush Another mix from Reserva Privada

Bubblelicious Another mix from Nirvana Seeds

Frisen Dew Another mix from Dutch Passion Seeds

The Church Another mix from Green House Seeds

Sour Cream Another mix from DNA Seeds

Blueberry Another mix from Dutch Passion Seeds

Wild Thai Another mix from The world Of Seeds

Everyone is a cross, but most are Indicia dominant

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? All are in veg at the moment

Indoor or outdoor? Indoors..

Soil or Hydro? This will be a soil grow.

I will be using only Fox Farm Happy Frog soil..

What size pot? They will all be in Airpots. 3.7, 4.2, and 5.2 gallon in size

The AirPots information cane be found here. Be sure to watch all the videos so you will understand how they work

PH of media? I will try to keep the pH level between 6 and 6.3 measured by runoff.

Any Pests ? No pests so far.

How often are you watering? When the pots feel dry.

Type of nutes used?

From Botanicare:
Silica Blast
Cal-Mag

Other Nutes and additions
Gravity
OC+

I may do comparison grows of several plants. My regular way vs BioBiz Organic Nutes.

I asked BioBiz for samples and the president of the company sent me their complete line.
All one liter sizes. That is an expensive gift and I feel I should replay the favor by doing a comparison grow between their nutes and my regular way.. The entire line is organic.

This ends the first part of the introduction......Part Two coming up next The Pictures and details.

Congrats my friend on the beginning of what I am sure to be an epic journal. Sending Good Vibes from my ocean to yours. I dont know how I ever got such a great seat.:high-five: I'm kicking back, putting my feet up and eager for your success. Good growing my friend.:thumb:

Congrats my friend on the beginning of what I am sure to be an epic journal. Sending Good Vibes from my ocean to yours. I dont know how I ever got such a great seat.:high-five: I'm kicking back, putting my feet up and eager for your success. Good growing my friend.:thumb:

Hi my Friend. :)

Well, the Boss got the first seat. He does every time and he should since he started 420 for us all. I did save a special seat for you though. It has 4 doctors watching over things. Nice to have around in one of my journals. You never know!

Seriously, I am honored that you deiced to travel along with us. Should be interesting if nothing else. :high-five:

Ladies and gentlemen....LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE....the long awaited bout between OMM and indoors is now here and the journey has begun!!!! I'm putting my money on the old man!!! Good to see your up and running my friend and I cannot wait to see what is in store for all of our wandering eyes....Pictures Pictures Pictures....I hope you and your family (Jo) are in good health or at the very least, comfortable...I will stay in tune with what is to come and just want you to know your great and I can speak for all of us when I say that I'm sure without any disputes....KEEP IT GREEN!!!:thumb::goodluck:

Wouldn't miss this for the world! Give them girls hell :adore:

Welcome Mr. Sisco ! Glad your here. A journal without you wouldn't be complete. Now family is here. :thumb:

Hope they don't give me hell!

I need to check into these Airpots.....There's an advantage over 5 gal cammo buckets from Ace, I assume
Howdy Pa-pa ;)
:popcorn:

Ladies and gentlemen....LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE....the long awaited bout between OMM and indoors is now here and the journey has begun!!!! I'm putting my money on the old man!!! Good to see your up and running my friend and I cannot wait to see what is in store for all of our wandering eyes....Pictures Pictures Pictures....I hope you and your family (Jo) are in good health or at the very least, comfortable...I will stay in tune with what is to come and just want you to know your great and I can speak for all of us when I say that I'm sure without any disputes....KEEP IT GREEN!!!:thumb::goodluck:

willoby you know me already......keep the compliments up and we'll be friends for life! :) Thanks.

Man, I'm sure there will be thrills and chills...there always are ! :)

Loved that "lets get ready to rumble"!

Cant wait to see this bro I'm in on this one omm for the long one hahaha congrats an welcome to indoor growing

Hi ya Crower. :)

You know me...they tend to be long.....mostly long winded.

Thanks for the welcome to indoor growing. Should be some laughs along the way.
:high-five:

I need to check into these Airpots.....There's an advantage over 5 gal cammo buckets from Ace, I assume
Howdy Pa-pa ;)
:popcorn:

Welcome Chopper. :)

I'm being very polite,,,,,,yes there is a difference between them. :rofl:

Glad to have you looking in, my friend. :)

Just subscribed, looking forward to the ride!

:welcome: Ganja Who. Glad to have you aboard and :welcome: To 420!

Hopefully we will all pick up some new ways of doing things and other helpful tricks, secrets, and friendships. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom