OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

That is pretty wild OMN. Well I know what an air pot is now. LOL
I love that phase
"So I got out my trusty Dremel tool to make modifications."
Thanks for the info, I will be watching. :)

Well, it's about frigging time.. these old guys and there slow growing plants, we need to have a forum for the old folks!:rofl:

Hey there~! :yummy: I wish you the best with your selection, especially the Papaya :yummy: I just started noticing the lovely smell coming out of the Jungle Fever:rollit::drool:

Will be great to watch you grow some 12' ladies, I likes them tall! Congrats again on the completed and successful grow.:thumb:

Hi sisco It is about time I got this up. This old Fart's moving slower and slower. That's a great idea. "The Old Farts Growing Forum".:thumb:

I hope that Papaya is a girl. I want to try the smoke you like so well.:ganjamon:

The 12' ladies will be in the next grow.....I don't think any of these strains will be that big. But who knows?

Glad to see you in here to keep me in good spirits:thumb:

That is pretty wild OMN. Well I know what an air pot is now. LOL
I love that phase
"So I got out my trusty Dremel tool to make modifications."
Thanks for the info, I will be watching. :)

Hi my new Friend
The AirPots are trippy..just had to try them:peace:

Yea the Dremel tool is trusty, but I'm not. :yahoo:

Hey OMM, I like the details and pics about the airpots. very useful info bro. is it me or the 3.7 airpot looks like it holds more medium than the 4.0?:smokin:

OMM,

I'm lookin forward to following along with this one! Great strain choices! Also, I am very interested to see how those airpots workout...I had seen them a while back, but couldn't justify the expense without seeing them in action first. I hope they work out for you!!

Be back soon :)

Alohaz!

Hey OMM, I like the details and pics about the airpots. very useful info bro. is it me or the 3.7 airpot looks like it holds more medium than the 4.0?:smokin:

It's not just you Dro They look that way to me too. Tell you what, tomorrow I will see if that 4 gal pot will fit in the AirPot. Sure looks like it will.
That's was one of the things I was gonna try, but forgot .:reading420magazine:

OMM,

I'm lookin forward to following along with this one! Great strain choices! Also, I am very interested to see how those airpots workout...I had seen them a while back, but couldn't justify the expense without seeing them in action first. I hope they work out for you!!

Be back soon :)

Alohaz!

Howzit? Bro I had those same thoughts and after 10 months of waiting for someone to try them, I realized that I was going to have to be that person.:thanks:

Lovin it, lovin it, lovin it. Nothin wrong with your DIY.
DONT BE SOOOO FUSSY MATE. A hole is a hole:rofl: I bet they tried to teach u that in Pataya:rofl:. Put a hole in all of em IMO. let that big fat rhizome(taproot) run freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:thumb::peacetwo:

Lovin it, lovin it, lovin it. Nothin wrong with your DIY.
DONT BE SOOOO FUSSY MATE. A hole is a hole:rofl: I bet they tried to teach u that in Pataya:rofl:. Put a hole in all of em IMO. let that big fat rhizome(taproot) run freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:thumb::peacetwo:

You're right groover I will do them all. :ganjamon: Wish I had a drill bit that size.:surf: We gotta do what we gotta do.:ganjamon:
Still trying to figure out how I'm going to collect runoff from them. Probably put them on concrete blocks when they are moved outside. Those things look "Space Age" don't they. They are made from really thick, but bendable material. I've been impressed by them. I'll be even more impressed it they work well.:clap::clap::cheesygrinsmiley::clap::clap:

Have a G'day mate.:ganjamon:

You're right groover I will do them all. :ganjamon: Wish I had a drill bit that size.:surf: We gotta do what we gotta do.:ganjamon:
Still trying to figure out how I'm going to collect runoff from them. Probably put them on concrete blocks when they are moved outside. Those things look "Space Age" don't they. They are made from really thick, but bendable material. I've been impressed by them. I'll be even more impressed it they work well.:clap::clap::cheesygrinsmiley::clap::clap:

Have a G'day mate.:ganjamon:

I've already had one. It's 10.15pm here.:thumb: Runoff, hmmmm. Got a cheap auto place nearby?????? Plastic or rubber oil drip trays. Big, durable, shallow but deep enuff. CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.:thumb:

I've already had one. It's 10.15pm here.:thumb: Runoff, hmmmm. Got a cheap auto place nearby?????? Plastic or rubber oil drip trays. Big, durable, shallow but deep enuff. CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.:thumb:

We do have a cheap place to get pans. Gonna fool with them soon.
I keep for getting your ahead of me time wise.....guess its because most people I talk to are behind me. This is starting to hurt my head. I need a toke.
Join me?:passitleft:

We do have a cheap place to get pans. Gonna fool with them soon.
I keep for getting your ahead of me time wise.....guess its because most people I talk to are behind me. This is starting to hurt my head. I need a toke.
Join me?:passitleft:

Don't mind if i do. But I'm pretty rat-arsed as it is. I'll have to let LR in on that saying.:rofl:

Those pots look cool OMM - glad I'm not the only guinea pig around here :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have to say I love to start my day reading your thread - must be a little aloha coming through the internet tubes.

Hope your hand is ok - reminds me of my Dad all patched up like that since he takes forever to heal if he breaks the skin on something.

Those pots look cool OMM - glad I'm not the only guinea pig around here :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have to say I love to start my day reading your thread - must be a little aloha coming through the internet tubes.

Hope your hand is ok - reminds me of my Dad all patched up like that since he takes forever to heal if he breaks the skin on something.

LOL Thats me, lizard skin Slightest bump and there we go. Hand is getting better, Thanks.;)
I like good vibes and peace my friend.
Been taking chances my whole life. Why stop now? You do pretty good for sure.....almost one continuous chance. Lets see what happens now.:ganjamon:
Now that is spirit:allgood:

I am in for sure. We will be landing in your paradise on 4/12.

Great Screw I hope to have a visit with you if possible. Show you my little piece of Paradise. PM me if you want to for details. I would come down to see you at the airport if nothing else, if your going to another island,
:thumb:

Part 3 My Growing Conditions

This is just to let you know how I veg my plants before they go outside.
I have closed room with only windows for circulation of air. Not the best of conditions, but they do work.

Here is my little grow box empty. It has 3 fans in it:surf:
lilboxempty.jpg

Here is the little box with a fan blowing in to the help the girls develop good thick stems.:popcorn:
lilboxandfan.jpg

This is a shot of the little box from about a month ago. There are 6 CFLs and an old 90 watt UFO LED. Seems to be a good combo for veg. It is 5.3 sq feet in side. ;)
lilbox_full.jpg

This is the little box in use today.:thumb:
Biig_box_tody.jpg

Here is the big grow box. It is 7.3 sq ft. The shelf you see, is not really a shelf. It was removed to create more space.:cheer:
Big_Box_enpty_.jpg

This is the big box in use today.:thumb:
bigboxlinghton.jpg

Here is the lighting for the big box. 16 CFLs that provide 38,000 Lumins.:ganjamon:
16cfls.jpg

Ok, now you've seen the indoor veg centers.

Next the final Part 4 of the intro......the plants. Soon as I organize them in some logical manner.

Great Screw I hope to have a visit with you if possible. Show you my little piece of Paradise. PM me if you want to for details. I would come down to see you at the airport if nothing else, if your going to another island,
:thumb:

OMM,
I will shoot you a PM very soon. We will be on your rock for a week. Scouting out possible locations to live. Mrs has submitted her application and has a pre-interview while we are there. Looking forward to meeting you.

Back
Top Bottom