OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Looking good Buddy. Still harvesting and more to come. I'm going to be putting my auto in the green house this weekend. In about 8 weeks I will have some bud

Looking good Buddy. Still harvesting and more to come. I'm going to be putting my auto in the green house this weekend. In about 8 weeks I will have some bud

Thanks beemerbill. At least they are spaced out, for harvesting. :high-five:

The auto sounds good. You can smoke a bit and continue on with your green house plan. If I remember right. :bravo:

good what ever time you read this OMM.:circle-of-love:
hey did you get your buddy a samich after his long strange trip? :)

good what ever time you read this OMM.:circle-of-love:
hey did you get your buddy a samich after his long strange trip? :)

good back at ya fishy. Didn't have to give him anything. The yard people had just finished cutting the grass and bugs where jumping. He had a feast. First time one has ever landed in our yard. Jo and I just watched him. A beautiful bird.

Have a good one today Brother. :thumb:

That bird is really cool. Nice to have new visitors. This one comes around a lot because the neighbor has a nice sized pond with fish but this is the first time I have seem him land in a tree. pretty cool The tree is at least a 100' fir.

That bird is really cool. Nice to have new visitors. This one comes around a lot because the neighbor has a nice sized pond with fish but this is the first time I have seem him land in a tree. pretty cool The tree is at least a 100' fir.

I have never seen a crane land way up in a big tree like that. Very cool! Thanks for sharing. :thumb:

you should see around here there is a place where Herons nest, maybe 10 to a tree right along side the river that used to burn(lol) looks prehistoric and in a bout 5 different trees. very cool:)

The Story Continues.......................................................The nightmare begins.

When Jo and I arrived in NJ, we went to her sister's house and spent the night. The next morning we drove to Fort Monmouth and checked in to the Guest House. As luck would have it, the Army was remodeling the Guest House. We stayed 2 nights there. That was enough for us. The workers were walking in and out of our rooms all day long. Especially Vickie's room. Guess the guys liked her..

We looked all over for a place to stay,. Red Bank, Asbury Park, you name it. We finally found a Chinese Motel in Neptune.. At least it was clean and they had monthly rates. We had two rooms and a bath. Remember this was long ago. They had satellite TV. Unfortunately. whatever the owner watched so did we. It was summer and hot and humid, like only Jersey can be. Turned out this place would be our home for months.. Jo and I wanted to buy home for us all. We actually found one. We found a 3 bedroom in a secret little place right off the parkway. It was beat to hell. The owners had big dogs and they had really messed the place up. I could fix it up by myself and we bought it. It was $64,000.00 and we got the loan, We had to wait 5 months before we signed the contract. Jo had found a job and was at work allot.
5 months of hell in our 2 rooms and a bath.

The Story Continues……………………................................I start my new job

I'm VERY happy to see you back with another journal, Brother, and looking great! :bravo:

Hey Mr. Krip, good to see you. Yep, kind of worked another one in. Jo surprised me today. She asked if the 5 by the shed were all of my plants. I told her I had 11 more to go out soon and that would be the last for awhile. She just smiled and said OK. I think she knew all along.
This last grow really made me realize just how much I love growing.
:Rasta::morenutes:

Here is a blatant advertisement to all that have not read my stories, especially you new folks and watchers.
I've been telling stories about my life from Nam on. Of course there is lots sex, drugs and rock n roll, so take a look. You might like em.
:Namaste:

Just click on OMM-Blog the story, below. End of advertisement! :high-five:

I didn't think anything existed around your place fishy. :smokin:

You're river burns doesn't it?
not anymore. they gave her a good flush and turned a large portion of it into a national park/wildlife area.5th biggest one in the country:)
I feel you on the five months of being stuck in a hotel crowded together. could lend it self to some trying times:)
good weed OMM :circle-of-love: almost forgot:)

not anymore. they gave her a good flush and turned a large portion of it into a national park/wildlife area.5th biggest one in the country:)
I feel you on the five months of being stuck in a hotel crowded together. could lend it self to some trying times:)
good weed OMM :circle-of-love: almost forgot:)

Good weed to you fishy...and good morning. :cheer:

Now that's what I call a flush! Glad they turned it around and made into something useful.

Yeah, man, we were our own prisoners all crowed together. It was like by the time everyone got ready to go out, we didn't want to go any more. Catch22. Don't know if it made us stronger or meaner.:popcorn:

Good morning and good weed to you OMM. Living in a 2 room hotel room had to just suck but I do understand the what the, moving again thing.

Back
Top Bottom