OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

You are doing Great Big Kahuna ! I know that it really sucks spending so much time at the Doc's, it is very draining and afterwards I am exhausted , so the day is wasted ...But We have to do it at our age. We have bad days and cherish the good days !
Hey Buckshot ...you are one of the great guys too and I would like to second that, if I may! ....Rock On OMM !!:high-five:

Good weed OMM!:circle-of-love:
Hey, had a brief talk with Mrs Muppetous. she mostly said Hi. and wishes fluffy hugs to all:)

Good Weed to You fishy. :Namaste:

Miss Fluffy...sent me a picture of her dog?:rofl::hippy::party:

Love that Girl.:clap::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

You are doing Great Big Kahuna ! I know that it really sucks spending so much time at the Doc's, it is very draining and afterwards I am exhausted , so the day is wasted ...But We have to do it at our age. We have bad days and cherish the good days !
Hey Buckshot ...you are one of the great guys too and I would like to second that, if I may! ....Rock On OMM !!:high-five:

Well clayhead yesterdays visit was just plain old fun. Tiring, but fun. They had this Intern Dr. and she was Japanese, smart girl and funny. No kidding, she was fun. She asked me how long I had left to live....then she said "I'm Kidding!" We were off an running. When the actual Doctor came in it got worse. She was least my age and came in swinging. "Has she told you the bad news yet?. I'm your Doctor." I was there for over 3 hours and it went too quick. I know about my condition now and all about my lungs and oxygen. She's a Dean at UH. As good as it gets in Hawaii.:hippy:

WOW! its a rare thing to hear of someone saying they were having fun at the Hospital!
happy for you and glad you got a top notch M.D

WOW! its a rare thing to hear of someone saying they were having fun at the Hospital!
happy for you and glad you got a top notch M.D

Me too fishy. Just talking to her was good. A very positive person.

Its great you got a Doctor you can enjoy and work with to get yourself back up man My doctors here seem like they just want to pat you on the head sign some papers and feed you pills, I'm in a pain clinic cause I got a really messed up back they tell me to eat pills i tell them ill stick to my natural remedy they'd rather not fix the problem just medicate it, That being said im glad you dont have my issues good weed and good day, wish I was in Hawaii

Nice end numbers OMM :high-five:

I'm glad it's not the end too. :winkyface:

Good Weed to You fishy. :Namaste:

Miss Fluffy...sent me a picture of her dog?:rofl::hippy::party:

Love that Girl.:clap::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

Evening OMM happy day to you. I got a picture of her dog also but that was about all. Just hug and kiss. Hope you are doing better. I had to really work my a$$ off today and I have a feeling tomorrow, thank god it's going to be Friday, is going to be a sore one. Toke one for me.

Its great you got a Doctor you can enjoy and work with to get yourself back up man My doctors here seem like they just want to pat you on the head sign some papers and feed you pills, I'm in a pain clinic cause I got a really messed up back they tell me to eat pills i tell them ill stick to my natural remedy they'd rather not fix the problem just medicate it, That being said im glad you dont have my issues good weed and good day, wish I was in Hawaii

Hey there cnd420.:high-five:

I'm sorry you have that kind of crap happing to you. It's a very common thing that is happening all over our nation. Pills fix everything.....so what if you get so addicted you can't think straight. Many of our best Growers here, have gone through the same thing. I was that way for over three years. I went into the hospital just to get off them. Then they punished me by making me go to NA and AA for 6 months.

You are brave soul to just fight you're pain with what we grow. Maybe you can find the exact strain you need.:high-five:

I wish you were in Hawaii too!

Evening OMM happy day to you. I got a picture of her dog also but that was about all. Just hug and kiss. Hope you are doing better. I had to really work my a$$ off today and I have a feeling tomorrow, thank god it's going to be Friday, is going to be a sore one. Toke one for me.

Done beemerbill. Aren't we older folks supposed to be smart ? Doesn't seem that way when it comes to me and you.

Hey there cnd420.:high-five:

I'm sorry you have that kind of crap happing to you. It's a very common thing that is happening all over our nation. Pills fix everything.....so what if you get so addicted you can't think straight. Many of our best Growers here, have gone through the same thing. I was that way for over three years. I went into the hospital just to get off them. Then they punished me by making me go to NA and AA for 6 months.

You are brave soul to just fight you're pain with what we grow. Maybe you can find the exact strain you need.:high-five:

I wish you were in Hawaii too!

I wish I could say I make it on my own meds alone but sadly i still have to take some pills but I try to use natural medication most just dont like putting my liver and kidney through all those pills cant be healthy but I do still take em maybe I will find that one strain that picks up the slack and keeps me 100% away from pills one can only hope

This is going back a ways.

Thank You beemerbill ! :high-five:

When I was 10, I had a paper route in Little Rock. It was half black and half white. I ran the route so I would end up in the black section last. They had the best BBQ place in town...but mainly they had a big ass Jukebox that was full of the blues. Heaven. :clap:

I wish I could say I make it on my own meds alone but sadly i still have to take some pills but I try to use natural medication most just dont like putting my liver and kidney through all those pills cant be healthy but I do still take em maybe I will find that one strain that picks up the slack and keeps me 100% away from pills one can only hope

Sorry, but that seems to be very common. Hold on my friend, new strains are coming out everyday. We can hope.

Well Everyone...it's time to close this part of the Grow down. I've given my thoughts on this grow earlier to OG13 and you all. Some other thoughts.....

I panicked when Jo told me I had to quit growing for a while...maybe a long while. So my planning was rushed and I thought I had the finishing times figured out, but didn't. The first soil I mixed was awful and pretty much doomed the first girls that I planted. I've already mentioned that I used too large of pots to grow in.

For all it's faults, I still had a good time doing the grow. Hell, I love growing. I may not be the best or most cutting edge grower out there, but I did end up with a good stash of good buds.

I should have the new Journal up by tomorrow some time. The link is already listed, so give it a click tomorrow.

See you all there I hope.
:high-five:

Hi Miss 420 Girl.......You can moved this grow to the Completed Journal File. Thank You!:420:

Sorry, but that seems to be very common. Hold on my friend, new strains are coming out everyday. We can hope.
yup i too am one who got sucked into the high octane pain pill control game, i had herniated 6 discs in my lower spine l2-l7 i was in screaming agony 24/7 so when it was handed to me by my lovely dr 7 yrs later im in far worse shape, my legs swell to the point ppl cringe when they see them the meds are shutting down my kidenys or arteries im not sure but if i run out of the evil things and do w/d for a week (i do it on purpose to lower my tolerance) my legs shrink down to 1/3d the size, so i know its their pharma garbage doing it,,i too am on a quest to find or create my magic strains i want 2 for night,and 2 for daytime,(2 due to tolerance build) and the first time i find one that works like the pills,im gonna share the name or what i used to create it here on 42omag, where i think it will help the most ppl, besides this is my most loved place to hang in real or virtual world, funny thing is i never had a pain killer stronger than advil till that day,and nobody warned me that that stuff sinks its hooks in deeper than you could imagine, i was so naive i thought only the black market drugz did that! silly effin me!

Well Everyone...it's time to close this part of the Grow down. I've given my thoughts on this grow earlier to OG13 and you all. Some other thoughts.....

I panicked when Jo told me I had to quit growing for a while...maybe a long while. So my planning was rushed and I thought I had the finishing times figured out, but didn't. The first soil I mixed was awful and pretty much doomed the first girls that I planted. I've already mentioned that I used too large of pots to grow in.

For all it's faults, I still had a good time doing the grow. Hell, I love growing. I may not be the best or most cutting edge grower out there, but I did end up with a good stash of good buds.

I should have the new Journal up by tomorrow some time. The link is already listed, so give it a click tomorrow.

See you all there I hope.
:high-five:

tell you what omm you are a premier grower here you show that it does not have to be a 52 part science lab to grow some primo meds, your stories and good humor are refreshing and reading your journals lift my spirits on a regular basis, im thrilled you started a new one, the saga continues:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom