OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

Just poking in to say hi. I'm not growing the SLH right now, but I've certainly enjoyed it, and this journal is fun as hell from the start. Already 3 very cool examples. You guys might make me have to order it.

:smokin:

:nicethread::popcorn:

Hi Papa Good to hear you enjoyed it. As I push you to a seedbank!:cheer:

Glad your lookin in!:bravo:

Im on board OMM :) great idea, its interesting to compare different plants of the same strain! Ive been doing the same thing with Zigzagburning and our G-13's!
:popcorn:

Hey Lebowskii:) Pull up a chair and have a seat. Such a variability in G-13's that must haven been interesting !:)
Really glad to have you aboard.:grinjoint:

Thanks OMM. I will following this one as I want to try SLH on my next grow. I have heard nothing but great things about this strain. :popcorn:

Great trichtone glad to have you joining us. I't should be a good preview for you.:) :)

NIIICE... No SLH here, but I'll be watching for sure. Great fun collective thread! We should do this with some other strains as well!! SLH will be a great start though!!:popcorn:

Thanx OMM, and everyone else who contributes! Great Idea! WOOHOO!!!!!!:cheer:

Hey Mr J:cheer: Glad you have joined in!;)

Can't take all the credit, Mountain High thought of the idea! You'll see him in here allot too. He talked with management and got the OK! :)

I agree more strains should be featured in this way too.! :smokin:

Hi OMM, I'll take a seat in here if you don't mind. No SLH in my garden but there should be lots to see here.

Good luck to you and all the participants in this grow.

Take that front row seat Mmmmick my friend:cheer:

We should have some fun doing this. Looking forward to see how others are growing it too! :grinjoint:

Hi Girl:) Must me common to the strain, I had to use tweezers on mine too. I was sooooooooo careful, it was my last seed of SLH.:)

Good luck with yours:grinjoint:

Somebody somewhere suggested spraying the shell, when it dries, it opens. :idea:

I used tweezers too, different strain. :grinjoint:

Well ever since I tried SSH Ive wanted to grow both SSH and SLH it might be a while before I do, but they will be mine...oh yes they will be mine....

Hi Buddy:) Good to hear! My next grow, starting next week, will have one of each in it. I grew their cousin Lemon Skunk last grow and it is in my private stash now. Is really good!:)

Glad your looking in!:clap:

Hello all! Great lookin journal already. Nice pics, both of you. I've decided that Super Lemon Haze will make my short list for future grows (outdoor). It says northern hemisphere will go to the end of Oct. That's right at the edge for me, I could always finish them off in the back window I guess.

Great Job all, I'll be watchin. Besides, how could one not enjoy a journal when the likes of you two characters are involved? :Rasta::Rasta: Wouldn't miss it for the world!

Thanks Woodsman:cheer: Glad you'll be keeping an eye on us. :)

The back porch sounds good. I know the wife wouldn't mind!:smokin::smokin:

Characters Huh? We have to inform you, that your one of the biggest characters of all!:cheer:

ok, her shell is off, she had grown about two inches out of the dirt, so i was taking her out of the p.tron, to see if i could spray it off and her head caught on a leaf, and she lost her helmet...popped right off....will see what tomorrow brings....wont say she lives until she has some true leaves...she sure is tall...am i dealing with another haze? oh my gosh, edited, i am...for some reason, i thought she was indica dominant...?..will have to go read up on her....she sure is tall....and i thought that, that humboldt, was tall...later, lavendar...:smokin::)

lol, , funny stuff lav! little helmet plants. Reminds me of spaceballs. lol

"well, he said to comb the desert!" "Damn it, I'm surrounded by Assholes!!!""

Great film. I think she'll be tall alright, but maybe not so much as Jack. The skunk influence should shorten her a bit.

lol, , funny stuff lav! little helmet plants. Reminds me of spaceballs. lol

"well, he said to comb the desert!" "Damn it, I'm surrounded by Assholes!!!""

Great film. I think she'll be tall alright, but maybe not so much as Jack. The skunk influence should shorten her a bit.

dast i hope....lavendar:smokin:

Looks like we'll find out soon enough.:popcorn:

I am currious to how they backcrossed (if they did) and what traits are dominant in the strain from which parents! This will be GOOOOOOOOOOD!

ok, her shell is off, she had grown about two inches out of the dirt, so i was taking her out of the p.tron, to see if i could spray it off and her head caught on a leaf, and she lost her helmet...popped right off....will see what tomorrow brings....wont say she lives until she has some true leaves...she sure is tall...am i dealing with another haze? oh my gosh, edited, i am...for some reason, i thought she was indica dominant...?..will have to go read up on her....she sure is tall....and i thought that, that humboldt, was tall...later, lavendar...:smokin::)

Great news Lavendar:) She is a tall one I think. May have to get the Bushmaster after her if she really starts to show off too much.:smokin: A friend of mine has p.tron and doesn't use it, but he wont let go of it. Dang!
Be nice to have one to veg with. Anyway great news:grinjoint:

Looks like we'll find out soon enough.:popcorn:

I am currious to how they backcrossed (if they did) and what traits are dominant in the strain from which parents! This will be GOOOOOOOOOOD!

Hi Mr J I'm hoping tall and Lavendar is hoping short:)
Guess we'll find out soon. I know your looking at this through a breeder's eyes,
Your right, this should be fun!:reading420magazine:

Just found your new journal OMM, and I have smoked just a bud of this strain. My mother who is a medical patient brought it over and it was ok. Now I don't know who or how they grew it or any other details but I was not impressed with it. Maybe it wasn't a real SLH strain, there could be many other factors involved so I'll have to grow it myself one of these days to get an independant opinion.

I know some people where I live misrepresent their herbs as a better strain than what they really are. From what I have read on 420 this strain is good.

:goodluck: with your new grow my friend.

Hello, OMM I will be watching this one. I had a few issues growing SLH, started off like gang busters but I never really got it to finish. I think it could of been that it was super sensitive to nutes. Even me that only uses organic teas, I really had to be careful.

Anyway this was grown last summer and is my contribution to you journal. Hope its not too much. If it is, you can pull it out, my feeling won't be hurt.

I think the photo's start at day 7

slh_001.jpg

slh_003.jpg

slh_005.jpg

slh_006.jpg

slh_009.jpg

slh_012.jpg

slh_014.jpg

slh_017.jpg

After this point it all kind of when down hill, plant just sort of started dying and the buds it did have got eaten by the bud worms.

slh_buds001.jpg

slh_buds004.jpg

In the end I did not get any really good quality smoke but the buds sure smell amazing and I think this strain has great potential when done correct. The buds where not wasted, I still have about an OZ that has been curing for pretty close to 10 months (Got to pull that out and give it a try) and the rest was made into butter and hash. So all was not lost.

Again, hope I did not overstep with this addition. Feel free to cut it shorter if you wish..

Looking forward to other additions and experiences with the strain. I will try it again for sure. (On a side note I crossed mine with some bubble gum and am growing that as we speak. cant wait to see how that turns out..)

Back
Top Bottom