OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

lol, , funny stuff lav! little helmet plants. Reminds me of spaceballs. lol

"well, he said to comb the desert!" "Damn it, I'm surrounded by Assholes!!!""

Great film. I think she'll be tall alright, but maybe not so much as Jack. The skunk influence should shorten her a bit.

"you guys found anything yet?" .... Two black guys with a giant afro Pick :"Man we aint found shit" great movie cant get the wife to watch though...

Hey oldman, I know you can pull this one off..The helmut that is..lol...Na with the knowledge you have gained here and your own trials and tribulations
along with your location (lucky dog) you will have some great meds. when shes all growed up..Mabe I should put some pontoons on this trailer of mine and float on down to help you out....haha... Good grow my friend..........

first off, thanks OMM for getting this thing started.
second, with the great group of people I already see on here, it's going to be full of great info

I got a 5 pack of femmed GHS SLH.

My op is not up right now due to uh, edit, never mind,
but I got that classic round 5 pack, I checked it thoroughly
and when I'm ready to go, I'm jumping right in.

until then, Im a patient observer.

Just found your new journal OMM, and I have smoked just a bud of this strain. My mother who is a medical patient brought it over and it was ok. Now I don't know who or how they grew it or any other details but I was not impressed with it. Maybe it wasn't a real SLH strain, there could be many other factors involved so I'll have to grow it myself one of these days to get an independant opinion.

I know some people where I live misrepresent their herbs as a better strain than what they really are. From what I have read on 420 this strain is good.

:goodluck: with your new grow my friend.

Welcome L-1:) I would love to see you grow one too. Your right, of course, who knows what your actually getting, unless you know that person well. That goes on here in Hawaii allot, specially in Wakiki, your lucky if you get real mj. Well, we are about to find out if it really good or not. My bet is really good! :grinjoint:

Thank You sonzar:)
My friend your always so polite, it's refreshing! Your post is exactly what we are looking for. The good, the bad, and the ugly. That's amazing that it just died! I know your very careful on how and what you feed your girls. With your experience and other's experiences maybe we can pin point what happened. You may be right, that she doesn't really like nutes. Now, I'm going to be extra careful feeding my little one. :reading420magazine:

I would love to try that cross you have going!:)

With that said....thanks for adding more information to the collective.:cheer:

great strain..I used GHS also..very potent...loves high EC...I will grow it again next summer outside.
heavy yielder..

Hi Pit I remember you saying it was good strain somewhere in that great journal of yours. Could you be good enough to tell us how you grew it. Was out side or inside? Soil or ? Thanks my friend! :)

Merchandizing!, Merchandizing, Merchandizing!!!! lol

Sorry N.W. Green I didn't understand your post?
I'm an old fart so I don't catch on sometimes. Anyway thanks for looking in!:)

first off, thanks OMM for getting this thing started.
second, with the great group of people I already see on here, it's going to be full of great info

I got a 5 pack of femmed GHS SLH.

My op is not up right now due to uh, edit, never mind,
but I got that classic round 5 pack, I checked it thoroughly
and when I'm ready to go, I'm jumping right in.

until then, Im a patient observer.

ChicagoJoe Welcome buddy!:cheer: Wonderful :) When you get things sorted out, would love to have you show us your setup. Even if you don't, your a welcome addition to this collective! :grinjoint:

Hey oldman, I know you can pull this one off..The helmut that is..lol...Na with the knowledge you have gained here and your own trials and tribulations
along with your location (lucky dog) you will have some great meds. when shes all growed up..Mabe I should put some pontoons on this trailer of mine and float on down to help you out....haha... Good grow my friend..........

What a welcome sight to see JJ This whole collective just got better, you bring all your knowledge and growing abilities to us all. Your last grow was historic to me my friend! Soon as you get here, I'll put you to work, so be careful what you say. :):):bravo::):)

Thank You one and all for joining in this collective grow. With all the experience you bring, we should be able to grow some excellent Super Lemon Haze.:bravo::bravo::bravo:

If you have some SLH growing or about to, let us know! I sure get a good vibe from you all! Thank You:cheer:

Hi Pit I remember you saying it was good strain somewhere in that great journal of yours. Could you be good enough to tell us how you grew it. Was out side or inside? Soil or ? Thanks my friend! :)
Ill do my best OMM. I was looking thru 3 galleries and have some pics..not the best as I wasnt really doing a documentary on the strain but bear with me
grown in hydro...5.5-6.2 Ebb n Grow.. 8 cycles 15 mins,hydroton, EC 2.4 aprx 1800PPM at 3rd week of bloom till end...10 weeks
the plants got out of control and had to supercrop several times on 3 plants...
vegged 36" finished 50-55" GROW IT OUTSIDE
17 ozs for 3 plants....KICK YOUR DICK IN THE DIRT.......its potent OMM. HIGHLY rercomend
I hope this helps somewhat....no cured pics...best shown is 7-10 days dried
9_17_2.jpg

12_23_4.jpg

12_22_1.jpg

12_27_2.jpg

1_4_8.jpg

lemon_haze.jpg

Armegeddon.jpg

1_8_2.jpg

1_10_1.jpg

1_10_2.jpg

Well after seeing PitViper's photos I know now what my mother brought over was not SLH..

Awesome pics Pit:bravo:

Oh! Man! Thank You Pit! That is awesome my friend. You did a great job!
That took a allot of effort to put that together. Thank You so Much :cheer:

If that doesn't convince people to grow Super Lemon Haze nothing will.:bravo:

My humble thanks!:thanks:

...KICK YOUR DICK IN THE DIRT.......its potent OMM. HIGHLY rercomend

PitViper, I could really dig some 'kick your dick in the dirt' smoke! LOL :rofl::rofl: That's what I call a 'straight to the point' smoke report! All I need to know!

Almost like yours Woodsman! Have to stand in line for yours!:)

Thanks for being in here with us! :cheer:

I need to set up a waiting room! It'll have nice soft lounge chairs, a fridge packed with food and drink and for your viewing pleasure, an HDTV. I'll have a few laptops out there so you can monitor the threads while waiting. Then of course 'his and hers' bathrooms complete with 'Charmin' toilet paper and nice smelly candles for your comfort and pleasure!

Back
Top Bottom