OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

Little update of my Super Lemon Haze at Day 55 of bloom

slh39.jpg

slhbud1.jpg

:peace:

Not much goin on with my clone. She was a little wilty today. She needed water. She perked right back up. I am trying NOT to drown my plants. I almost did that last time... So I am using the lift the pot method LOL It's working!

She'll be transplanted into a 6 inch pot sometime this week.

G

Hi GD :bravo:

You and me both! Still something I watch closely. I always want to water them!:yahoo:

Hi GD :bravo:

You and me both! Still something I watch closely. I always want to water them!:yahoo:
Yea, we don't want to LOVE them to death now do we??

It keeps you from lovin them to death... That's for sure. The plants take what they need when they need it.

It keeps you from lovin them to death... That's for sure. The plants take what they need when they need it.

Sounds good for intermediate sprouts. Cracked a couple of new seeds tonight so I'll have some to replace the ones I'll be harvesting soon. Gonna try to keep em rolling through the assembly line. I can't tell you the name of them since it's forbidden to say their name on 420. So I'm gonna call them Blots. :ganjamon:

OMM your grow looks phenomenal!!! You really are killin' it! I wish mine were as good this year. I really wanted to have a killer grow. We had some issues beyond our control, that really prevented us from having a much bigger grow, or even being able to focus on the little grow we did have. Hopefully soon, I'll be back with a knock out grow.

Your plant are my inspiration! Next summer, watch out!

Great plants OMM! She is maturing nicely. When you harvest it please show us your drying/curing techniques! The first harvest I had the bud taste very harsh. Perhaps I didn't flush enough the last few days prior harvesting. Or not drying properly...

Hey My Friend :) Well, I have already flushed her. Nothing but water now.
When she is ready to chop, I let her dry out until she almost limp. That does two things. She sends all her juices and nutes to her top, which is good and it makes her easier to trim. :) I would put her in darkness for 24 to 36 hours, but I don't have anywhere that a plant that large can go. I think it's confusing to folks that there are so many methods to harvesting and most of them work.
I dry a bit different too. I do what has worked for me. I have tried a few ways and picked the one that works for me. I will show you my whole process. You can decide if it's for you. :)

OMM your grow looks phenomenal!!! You really are killin' it! I wish mine were as good this year. I really wanted to have a killer grow. We had some issues beyond our control, that really prevented us from having a much bigger grow, or even being able to focus on the little grow we did have. Hopefully soon, I'll be back with a knock out grow.

Your plant are my inspiration! Next summer, watch out!

Thanks My Friend I love compliments :cheer:
I have thought of you these months and knew you were fighting an up hill battle. No time. Many changes and things infringing on you for time and space.
Things you couldn't control. I know what you can do, so I will be looking for you to be back with one of your fine grows. :bravo:

Super Lemon Haze has been upcanned into a 6 inch pot.

DSC03272.JPG

She's already 'diggin' it ;)

That sure is an amazing sight...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Other than a small stock on the bottom...she is bud...from stem to stern!!!! :bravo:

:welldone: my friend... Aloha from my little garden to yours.

HorseBadortiz I thought it turned out pretty cool too...:bong:

:peace:

Hello High :)

She is that! :) Her leaves are like leather. Hard as rocks? She has looked ready for a couple of weeks, but the microscope tells me no....not yet. I thought she would be the first I would harvest, but its kind of a race to the finish. That girl guzzles water! :grinjoint:

Good wishes to you and the wife. May you always be Happy! :cheer:

Much Aloha! :):):):)

Super Lemon Haze has been upcanned into a 6 inch pot.

DSC03272.JPG

She's already 'diggin' it ;)

Hi Galadriel :):):):):):) That girl looks like she loves it, no matter what she is in!!!!!!. Ya got a real strong girl there! Outstanding Girl! :bravo:

ahhhh yes, the forbidden "blot" fruit...i remember it well...have heard all good news of it in my travels....all good, so here we go again...i have one of those seeds and will hatch it if yours goes well...

and what are these plants.....i have plant envy....you do good work....they really are beautiful...too bad they're not an evergreen type....just harvest what you need and the rest grows....anyway, they are terrific....

left you a post on latest over at my place...

just went on another seed spending binge....bad, bad, lav...lol...

my clones died...the slh ones, sooooo, will try again, when she grows more arms...still have 13 hrs of daylight, so shes still outside...but will move in before much lower....hugs, L

ahhhh yes, the forbidden "blot" fruit...i remember it well...have heard all good news of it in my travels....all good, so here we go again...i have one of those seeds and will hatch it if yours goes well...

and what are these plants.....i have plant envy....you do good work....they really are beautiful...too bad they're not an evergreen type....just harvest what you need and the rest grows....anyway, they are terrific....

left you a post on latest over at my place...

just went on another seed spending binge....bad, bad, lav...lol...

my clones died...the slh ones, sooooo, will try again, when she grows more arms...still have 13 hrs of daylight, so shes still outside...but will move in before much lower....hugs, L

Hi Lavendar :)
I just went over and looked at the Blots....they both have their first set of leaves. Now if I can just keep em alive. I never feel relaxed until they get an inch or two of growth. I raise them under an old 2 color 120W UFO. Seedlings seem to like it. :)

Well, don't feel too bad.....I did two orders of seeds, not big ones, but enough to keep playing with new ones. :ganjamon: Terrible habitual seed mongers! We are! lol

Bummer on the SLH clones. At least you get another chance for more.

In some ways time flies. Seems like just the other day you were fighting the heat. Worrying about cool now. :)

I'll be right over to see whatsup! :)

Back
Top Bottom