OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

Im out of budds at moment waiting game lol ,, but my mouth is watering looking at those sexy budds hehe i wish i could fast forward my grow :)

showing ignorance here....i have a painting buddy in queensland, but have never asked her, so here goes...not legal there huh? how does nimbin? work,
heard they have a heck of a celebration there...is it diff. states like here? see, i really am nosey....sorry...L:reading420magazine::)

Wow,I love this log!
"oldmedman" thanks for starting this thread,very interesting!
Your plants are looking healthy as can be,this strain looks like it gets pretty big in terms of size ect...and those bud pics from "moutainhigh" are just mouth watering!
Keep up the good work guys!

Well, Thank You! My new friend! Glad you looked in. I think if I had not topped her and made two colas, she would have been much taller. She smells great. :grinjoint:

I know Mountain High grows some beautiful plants and his camera work is first rate. :):)

Harvest is coming soon! :cheer:

I've got a photo update on my SLH

She's turning into a BUSH!!!
DSC03279.JPG

That's all I have for now.

G

Hey My Friend :) Well, I have already flushed her. Nothing but water now.
When she is ready to chop, I let her dry out until she almost limp. That does two things. She sends all her juices and nutes to her top, which is good and it makes her easier to trim. :) I would put her in darkness for 24 to 36 hours, but I don't have anywhere that a plant that large can go. I think it's confusing to folks that there are so many methods to harvesting and most of them work.
I dry a bit different too. I do what has worked for me. I have tried a few ways and picked the one that works for me. I will show you my whole process. You can decide if it's for you. :)

Can't wait to read up on your process. Please take pics for visual demonstration. Looking forward to it!

Can't wait to read up on your process. Please take pics for visual demonstration. Looking forward to it!

Will do my Friend.....it's nothing fancy....it works.....so yep I will do a pictorial of the process I do. I don't know about a pictorial on the trimming process. Kinda hard for one person to do that. Too sticky to touch a camera. Maybe a before and after on a bud, that'll do it! However I will put it in my main journal.
Got think about that.....maybe both journals. Hummmmm ;)

Well she got FIMMEd today. My friend said she wasn't ready to clone just yet, said her stems are woody??? I have serious humidity problems in the mountain tundra. I just can't get it over 45 % with 3 buckets with wands bubbling in them, it averages 25 which is way low, but and the Hot water heater is in the same room... I'm going to have to buy a humidifier I think, just not this week, so I will be raising the lights, and misting her until I get one...

Well she got FIMMEd today. My friend said she wasn't ready to clone just yet, said her stems are woody??? I have serious humidity problems in the mountain tundra. I just can't get it over 45 % with 3 buckets with wands bubbling in them, it averages 25 which is way low, but and the Hot water heater is in the same room... I'm going to have to buy a humidifier I think, just not this week, so I will be raising the lights, and misting her until I get one...

FIM'd eh? Cool, now she should have two main colas. I can see low RH in high altitude. Humidifier should help. Here at sea level I need a dehumidifier :)
Woody stems? I guess he means they are stiff or unbendable. Don't know. :smokin:

He said they were like trees. But the top is nice and flexable as well as the new branching. I think it's not enough humidity but the girls aren't complaing...They are nice and green and lush...

He said they were like trees. But the top is nice and flexable as well as the new branching. I think it's not enough humidity but the girls aren't complaing...They are nice and green and lush...

OK! I know what he means. When she grows a bit more, you can take clones then. I hope so! The hard stem sounds like she is ready to put some growth on.:)

Sounds good for intermediate sprouts. Cracked a couple of new seeds tonight so I'll have some to replace the ones I'll be harvesting soon. Gonna try to keep em rolling through the assembly line. I can't tell you the name of them since it's forbidden to say their name on 420. So I'm gonna call them Blots. :ganjamon:

L.arry S.am D.avid from Barney's ? Mine are 6in. tall already...and looking very Sativa-ish. Good thing I'm in the subtropics.....they look to (maybe) be a very long grow.
The other problem may be how tall Sativa will wanna go. :popcorn: I start sweating at about 6ft and get tempted to bring 'em in. This year's are just now getting hairy and cotton ball looking...there's still a way to go.
C'mon X-mas:)

OK! I know what he means. When she grows a bit more, you can take clones then. I hope so! The hard stem sounds like she is ready to put some growth on.:)

I am always going to deal with a lack of humidity where I am. It never gets above 25% unless it is raining. Right now I have some bubble wands bubbling in a 5 G bucket to add extra humidity in the room. I also plan on misting them a few times a day as well (don't worry I'll raise the lights when I do)

I didn't think having a hard stem was a bad thing... But I am a newb...

L.arry S.am D.avid from Barney's ? Mine are 6in. tall already...and looking very Sativa-ish. Good thing I'm in the subtropics.....they look to (maybe) be a very long grow.
The other problem may be how tall Sativa will wanna go. :popcorn: I start sweating at about 6ft and get tempted to bring 'em in. This year's are just now getting hairy and cotton ball looking...there's still a way to go.

hey Im starting mine real soon too we should do a collective unmentionable journal like this here one. :thumb:

BTW my indoor growing hinges on the success of my next grow :lot-o-toke:...

Hi Chopper Thanks for joining us. That's the ones alright. Barney's Farm.
She only has a bit of sativa in her, but I would top her a bit, just to make sure.
My first time growing her, so we are both learning about her. Sure have heard good things about her though. Mine are about an inch tall right now. :) Don't think she will be too long, maybe 60 to 70 days. I hope! :smokin: Just in time for Xmas! :blunt:

hey Im starting mine real soon too we should do a collective unmentionable journal like this here one. :thumb:

Hey Stealthy1 Please do start one....I will contribute! How's school coming along? :Rasta:

Love this thread, I am an SLH fan and this is a great source of info!

Hi Budz Mcgee :welcome: Glad we could help! Lots of people are growing her now. You are welcome here anytime! :surf:

I'm working toward indoors too. We've two spare bedrooms that get used once a year when the kids come down to visit. One is a dark room for overnite and I have a million CFLs in the other for the babies overnite. Once my wife gets a bit more comfortable with this whole idea, my goal is to remove myself from the marketplace entirely....so perpetual harvest.
I'm thinking a bubble system may be the way to go

Back
Top Bottom