OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

Hi Gio All of the ones that Lavendar suggested are good.

My personal experience with Greenhouse seeds is good. My favorites are Lemon Skunk and Adrian's Strawberry Haze. The haze would be too tall for you though. Lemon Skunk seems to stop at around 4 feet and really packs on the buds. It has a great high too!:ganjamon:

What ever you do....do not order their group of colored seeds on a card! They suck! Hardly any ever pop! Have (my last of those devils) 3 germing now
and after three days in the usual paper towel on plate with saran wrap and nothing! Don't buy any! :smokin::smokin:

Barney's Farm has a good indica called Violator Kush. It is powerful smoke and stops at 4'. If you top her she will have many buds and will stay low.

I use Single Seed Company all the time and now they include a couple of good seeds for free. I've never had any problems with them.

Attitude is a good company too, just ordered from them this week. Once again never had a problem with them. Attitude also sells single seeds. Look under Pick and Mix seeds. Especially read they're news letter and their UFOs.

At times you can do what I have done multiple times.....spend 30 bucks for a couple of seeds and get a total 7 or 8 seeds. :ganjamon:

Hope this answered your question or at least gave you something to look for.:thumb:

Thanks OMM, I really appreciate the heads up. I am looking at single seed right now and doing some research on all of the strains that I am interested in. Also looking into possibly re-purposing the shed that I was using for flowering. Im thinking that I might want to try crossing some things down the road =).

Thanks OMM, I really appreciate the heads up. I am looking at single seed right now and doing some research on all of the strains that I am interested in. Also looking into possibly re-purposing the shed that I was using for flowering. Im thinking that I might want to try crossing some things down the road =).

Hi Gio :) Sorry, I can't resist freebies and I like to grow an assortment all in the name of finding The One! I would grow forever! Columbian Gold is my fav right now. She would do for you too, only requires a 3 week veg and didn't hit 4' either.

Well good luck on doing crosses. Be very careful with the pollen needless to say.
Started to do it twice, but chickened out. Look for Butcher's Journal on making seeds....valuable info there and much research, by one of our best growers! :ganjamon:

I wish you luck in your search for the right ones! :surf:

Ok here is a crappy pic of one of my SLH budz at about 6 weeks in bloom.. I will update again soon with better pics...
DSC007881.JPG

Ok here is a crappy pic of one of my SLH budz at about 6 weeks in bloom.. I will update again soon with better pics...
DSC007881.JPG

Looks good to me:ganjamon:

No mistaking her....she is SLH all the way! :yummy:

Hi Gio All of the ones that Lavendar suggested are good.

My personal experience with Greenhouse seeds is good. My favorites are Lemon Skunk and Adrian's Strawberry Haze. The haze would be too tall for you though. Lemon Skunk seems to stop at around 4 feet and really packs on the buds. It has a great high too!:ganjamon:

What ever you do....do not order their group of colored seeds on a card! They suck! Hardly any ever pop! Have (my last of those devils) 3 germing now
and after three days in the usual paper towel on plate with saran wrap and nothing! Don't buy any! :smokin::smokin:

Barney's Farm has a good indica called Violator Kush. It is powerful smoke and stops at 4'. If you top her she will have many buds and will stay low.

I use Single Seed Company all the time and now they include a couple of good seeds for free. I've never had any problems with them.

Attitude is a good company too, just ordered from them this week. Once again never had a problem with them. Attitude also sells single seeds. Look under Pick and Mix seeds. Especially read they're news letter and their UFOs.

At times you can do what I have done multiple times.....spend 30 bucks for a couple of seeds and get a total 7 or 8 seeds. :ganjamon:

Hope this answered your question or at least gave you something to look for.:thumb:

OMM, you are awesome!! And this site is frigging way, way awesome!! Just reading thru a random thread and I come across just the info that justifies the purchases I just made!! Has anyone tried any of the Motivation by Magus Genetics?

OMM, you are awesome!! And this site is frigging way, way awesome!! Just reading thru a random thread and I come across just the info that justifies the purchases I just made!! Has anyone tried any of the Motivation by Magus Genetics?

Hello lbezphil Thanks for looking in! :welcome:

Glad we could be of help.....the more facts and info we have the better our choices. Motivation is on my list to plant. Probably some time during my next grow. Gonna try Warlock and Wampa too. Friend grew them and loved them!:ganjamon:

OMM... took your advice and ordered a few barneys farm - violator kush seeds from single seed. Figured I would just get a couple, grow them out a few weeks and cut clones. I will save one for a mother, but have to figure out where the hell I am going to setup a mother keeper. I guess with seeds being that cheap I dont really have to keep mothers until I go get my plant limit raised. The last thing that I am trying to do is have 30-40 plants going. Although, that would be nice to have a dozen or so flowering all the time. Thats going to have to wait until I upgrade my systems. I guess I am getting a little ahead of myself.

Anyway, thanks for the recommendation on seeds, very helpful, and appreciated. This is the stuff that grow forums should be made of. We are all doing it, why not help each other. Thanks a million brother.

Crap, forgot to ask...

You are in soil, which Im not as familiar with. I am looking for a good, fairly inexpensive soil & nute setup. My father-in-law is starting up a grow and is thrying to stay on a budget for now. I got him some FF ocean forest soil and a recipe for success nute kit to get him through his first grow. I want to refer him to a good setup after he get a feel for it. I was thinking he could go with all FF or doing a General Organics setup. I think the GO will be a little more forgiving. I know it is a lot harder to eff up your plants w/ organic ferts. Someone I know suggested hesi soil kit, but I know nothing about it other than what I see on the net.

Again, any advice you could throw at me is great.

Crap, forgot to ask...

You are in soil, which Im not as familiar with. I am looking for a good, fairly inexpensive soil & nute setup. My father-in-law is starting up a grow and is thrying to stay on a budget for now. I got him some FF ocean forest soil and a recipe for success nute kit to get him through his first grow. I want to refer him to a good setup after he get a feel for it. I was thinking he could go with all FF or doing a General Organics setup. I think the GO will be a little more forgiving. I know it is a lot harder to eff up your plants w/ organic ferts. Someone I know suggested hesi soil kit, but I know nothing about it other than what I see on the net.

Again, any advice you could throw at me is great.

Hi Gio I think you'll love the Violator Kush. You may want top/FIM her a couple of times, to keep her short and increase your yield. Mine was only topped once and I should have topped her once more looking back on her.

I think you did well for your Father in Law! If he does OK with it with it, I would tell him to just do it over again. FFOF is good stuff, So is Happy Frog from the same co. For future grows to be easy for him, just Happy Frog and OC+ would be perfect for him. He would not ever have to worry about nutes.
That is the way I grow now. Much easier. :):)

Hi Everyone

Mountain High and myself have decided to close this journal. We think that it's served it's purpose telling everyone about this fine strain. Thank all of you for you interest and contributions. It has been a joy to do, but it's time to move on.

If you have a favorite strain, please start a journal like this one for it. People really like to learn about different strains and it would be welcomed by many.

Once again it has been a pleasure doing this journal and we thank each of you for participating in it.

Happy Growing to all!!!! :cheer:

I would just like to Thank all of you that participated in our adventure into
Super Lemon Haze

With a parting farewell I offer you up this, the cola from the Super Lemon Haze that I grew in a 6 inch Hempy, she was named Ex Pollen Bomb (was supposed to make seeds but was too pretty to force flower).

Farewell_to_Super_Lemon_Haze.jpg

:tokin:

Great job OMM almost 3 months to the day for all of it. I wasn't really watching this thread but stopped by to see what's up and you're done!

Anybody ever start a blot journal? I've got a sprout too and would def be interested.

Nice job with the journal. Nice to see all the different SLH...... Not sure why you would not just keep it going but what the heck do I know.. Very nice bud also....

Great job OMM almost 3 months to the day for all of it. I wasn't really watching this thread but stopped by to see what's up and you're done!

Anybody ever start a blot journal? I've got a sprout too and would def be interested.

Hey Blue! Well, at least you got to see it. :popcorn:

A Blot journal would be a killer. Hope some one does one! Hint! Hint! :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom