OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

For all y'all indoor slh growers what was your flower time. Green house says 9-10 weeks. I'm just curious because I just starting to veg mine (stink bud style)? Aka aereponics.

Hey Sky :) I grew mine outdoors, but was right on time at 65 days.
Hope that helped! :popcorn:

Nice job with the journal. Nice to see all the different SLH...... Not sure why you would not just keep it going but what the heck do I know.. Very nice bud also....

Hey sonzor Well, I personally over did it with two journals and both me and MH are not too good health wise at the moment.
Just over did it and stretched too far. Getting old my friend! :peacetwo:

Hey Blue! Well, at least you got to see it. :popcorn:

A Blot journal would be a killer. Hope some one does one! Hint! Hint! :tokin:

OMM you remind me of many ex-bosses... they had great ideas for me to do too!

I hope all our blot aficionado's chime in, starting with you :)

Blot Grow

Peace and good health to you my friend.

OMM you remind me of many ex-bosses... they had great ideas for me to do too!

I hope all our blot aficionado's chime in, starting with you :)

Blot Grow

Peace and good health to you my friend.

Blue! You are a trip! :clap::rofl::clap:

Dropping in.

My two SLH plants. Took a pic right before putting the girls in the flowering room. They have multiple tops (due to LST), standing 3 feet ea.

MG_6215.jpg

That's a cute skinny little girl.:grinjoint: I don't know how many people will scream bloody murder, but I had three girls like that last grow and I just replanted them in a pot, but deeper, so only her top sticks out. Probably not an approved method, but it worked for me and I still had a good harvest. Won't hurt to try it! OMM:cheer:

Same thing has happen to me in the past (not w/ SLH)...what OMM says, repot deeper with just the top 1/2" showing...

Back
Top Bottom