OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

omm alert.
he said he still feels like crap, but is rejoining the human race....didnt really realize he was as sick until he started getting well....so hopefully he may rejoin us soon....i told him to wait until after his dr. appt. tho....but who
knows?? he might be a difficult patient....but we love him....later, L

nope, i havent said a word about his thread, so he is in for a shock....i think we should all put our best joke on here for him to read when he gets back...the laughter should finish the healing for him, might temper his reaction also....love to yous, L:bravo:

Ya mean like, Hey OMM, I hope you're getting plenty of this:

campbowls.jpg

I am not much of a joke teller but I remembered this one.

An elderly lady decked out in her sunday finest walking home from church comes upon a boy in his sunday clothes and his dog, Being friendly, she says, "That sure is a nice suit you have on, little boy.", he politely replies, "Thank you, maam.", She then says, "That sure is a cute little dog you have", and the boy replies in the same friendly tone, "Thank you, maam.". "What is his name?", the elderly lady asked. The little boy replied, "Porky." With a perplexed look the elderly lady asked, "Why would you name a cute little dog like that, Porky?"..........The boy with a smile on his face responds, "Because he likes to $#%& pigs."

:tokin:

:peace: brother and may each laugh heal you that much more...Aloha.

OK,OK... I have one too.

Imagine your stranded in the Bang cock jungles and are aware of something rustling in the bush behind you (Panic face and cold sweat pouring down your back) so you start to run fast as hell through the bushes of Bang cock.

You find a narrow clearing up ahead and you see train tracks (Come on OMM, Left or r Right!) the creature is hot on your ass so you book it to the right. You come to a 80' drop and the tracks go over the bridge, you glance over your shoulder and the Freaking Creature was a huge Bangladesh Tiger!!!!! Your skinny ass is now half way over the bridge and you hear a whistle up ahead...The 3:30 train is on schedule headed your way! You stop and look to the left, the right, the bottom... What would you do???!!!!

To be Continued...

OK,OK... I have one too.

Imagine your stranded in the Bang cock jungles and are aware of something rustling in the bush behind you (Panic face and cold sweat pouring down your back) so you start to run fast as hell through the bushes of Bang cock.

You find a narrow clearing up ahead and you see train tracks (Come on OMM, Left or r Right!) the creature is hot on your ass so you book it to the right. You come to a 80' drop and the tracks go over the bridge, you glance over your shoulder and the Freaking Creature was a huge Bangladesh Tiger!!!!! Your skinny ass is now half way over the bridge and you hear a whistle up ahead...The 3:30 train is on schedule headed your way! You stop and look to the left, the right, the bottom... What would you do???!!!!

To be Continued...

Ok, so no one has tried to answer the question...

Should I give up the awnser? Anyone.. Anyone... ( Ferris Beuller ) :roorrip:

i have a feeling that this is one of those....no matter what you say, its a 'oh, boy' moment....nope not me....i know the answer is good....but not going to be the only one who makes a fool of herself....lol....L

Hey brother I am sorry you are not feeling well. I wanted to stop by with some chicken soup for the soul. I heard from Wood you were feeling down. Our entire 420Mag Family pulling for you, my good friend! Please get well soon I am looking forward to your recovery and our future conversations and endeavours along the islands.

The answer is: I would have just stopped Imagining! :lot-o-toke:

I slay me...

i would have never figured that out in a million yrs.....good one....that was a mind bender, love it....L

High my friend, wanted to drop by the Islands and say hello.:wood: It's a balmy 27 degrees here so I had to get away even if just in my mind. I was in Court Monday headed to Trial on MMJ charges will be going back right after Thanksgiving for Trial scheduling and Motion rulings. Always a pleasure court is. I am wishing you well on the windward side. I know it's rough where you are so I'll strap myself to the deck and watch you pull out anothrer fantastic harvest my friend. Sending you all the love and positive energy I have brother!:slide::slide:
:peacetwo::blunt::cool::popcorn:

My Friend ......my heart will be with you these next few weeks. I so hope they come to they're senses and realize that you were get doing what the law said you could. Damn idiots. Keep me posted.
Love ya Brother!

MESSAGE FROM OMM.i just talked to omm and he asked me to post this
message....he has pnumonia.....has seen a doctor, .... and is taking meds...
and he wont be back until he feels better and knows he is....he is taking a much needed rest, altho it is not the way we wished for him.....wishing him well, thank you....when and if i get reports i'll post them....Lavendar,

Thank you Lavendar! I really have appreciated you keeping every one up to date. I should be back by Dec 1st, if all goes well. You are good friend and I thank you very much! :thanks::thanks:

Now that the doc has put a name on why you are tired we expect you to give yourself the rest you need. It's hard to apply "the force" when you're feeling down. Sparking one up in your honor. If you were closer I'd already be there with some edibles to give your lungs a break.

I'm looking forward to your return in good health so we can see what's up for the next run.

Take care of yourself my friend.:peace:

Hi Mmmmick! Thank you my friend !! Sparking one back at you. Been a long month. Have an assortment ready to go. Glad vegging is not a big job.:) Should be rolling around the first! Take care!

Sending good relaxing thoughts your way OMM. Take it rest! Wonder if you can make chicken soup with cannabutter????

Thank You my friend! I felt the good vibes! I missed my chance to find out...no cannabutter! :):)

Back
Top Bottom