OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

OldMedMan

Jimmy Max Parker 11/2/41 - 02/19/17
:welcome:
Hello Everyone and Welcome to my 3rd grow.

My first grow taught me just how little I knew about growing. My second grow was in my eyes a very good one and I learned to grow better. This 3rd one is a continuing effort to learn to more about my favorite hobby, growing mmj.

Hopefully all of us can pick up some helpful ways to do things better. Please, all of you tuned into this grow I hope you pick up some useful info and If you spot me doing something totally wrong will you please chime in and tell me what I am doing wrong and tell me what I should be doing to make things better.

Now let us get into the nuts and bolts.

A little side note here. Here in Hawaii the mmj laws are not the same for all islands, each one has different rules. I live on Oahu and can have a total of 6 plants. 4 real giants, say from 8 to 12 foot tall and 2 smaller ones up to say 5 or 6 foot tall. There has been no word about clones or new spouts, so that part is hazy at best. Determining sex is not mentioned at all, so I am probably pushing things a bit.

At the moment I have 6 plants germ'd. All of my seeds are female. A White Widow is in 12/12 right now, She is a left over from my second grow and hasn't finished yet. A very disappointing plant. She is more like a Bonsai plant. More on her later.

I should be telling you all the following Information according to 420's Forum guidelines.

Is it Indicia?, Sativa? Actually they are hybrids , What SeedBank?

1 Super Silver Haze , Sativa, Greenhouse

1 Super Lemon Haze, Sativa , Greenhouse

1 Columbian Gold , Sativa Brazilian and South Indian, World of Seeds

1 Moby Dick , Sativa , DinaFem

1 White Widow, Indica , KC Brains

1 The Church , Sativa , Greenhouse

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? All are in veg at the moment, except the White Widow which is in Bloom.

Indoor or outdoor? All were started indoors and have been put outdoors at times. I put them all out in the sun for 12 hours and then put them in my grow boxes for 6 more hours. I then put them in the dark for 6 hours. So they are actually getting 18 hours of light and 6 hours of dark for a true 18/6.

In the end they will all be outdoors when they are in Bloom. :grinjoint:

Soil or Hydro?, This will be a soil grow

I will be using only Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil and Fox Farm Happy Frog if needed.

What size pot? All are in 6" plastic pots except the White Widow which is in a 3.7 gallon AirPot.

All plants will be in 3.7 gallon AirPots while in Bloom, The AirPots will be described in detail a bit later.

My two grow boxes will be described a little later on, with size, lights.

PH of media? I will try to keep the pH level between 6 and 6.3 measured by runoff. Unless someone tells me different.

Any Pests ? Only some strange small invisible worm that make marks on the leaves, but do not hurt the plants. I use Neem spray when needed. I also spray where they rest with NeeM with every watering as a precaution.

How often are you watering? When the pots feel dry.

Type of nutes used?

The complete Line of Botanicare for soil Including:

Pure Blend Pro Bloom
Liquid Karma
Silica Blast
Cal-Mag

Other Nutes and additions:

Superthrive
Epson Salts
Gravity
Blackstrap Molasses

This concludes part 1 of my Introduction to this grow. I will post part 2 as soon as I get it ready. It will cover AirPots.

Part 2 AirPots

Hopefully most of you know of or have heard of AirPots by now. If not here are a
couple of links to them:

The first one is in England and is where I bought mine. 6 3.7 gallon AirPots plus postage to Hawaii was under $100.00.

The other is in the USA and may save you some money.

What ever you do when visiting these sites watch all the videos they have.
They explain how they work, how to use them, and how to put them together,
which is very easy. :)

If all this doesn't do it for you, then look at the beginning of my second grow below. It shows a bit more detail about them.:reading420magazine:

End of part 2.

Next part: The Plants!

I'm in, first, this time.
:peace:

Welcome Super!! Indeed you are! Thanks for looking in my friend. Maybe be we can learn some more about our wonderful hobby!

I'm sorry, but I know nothing about Amsterdam. Except that I would like to go there someday.;)

Congratulations to you and your beautiful lady moving there!:bravo:

Can I come visit? Someday.:):):):)

Hi Vaporeyes:welcome:

Glad your here! You have your choice of seating, so grab the best one!

I should have part three up sometime tomorrow. I will be highlighting each plant and they're progress, from birth to the present. Sorry, I'm a bit old, as my name tells you, so it takes me a while to get everything in place. I hope you enjoy yourself :cheer:

Hi Vaporeyes:welcome:

Glad your here! You have your choice of seating, so grab the best one!

I should have part three up sometime tomorrow. I will be highlighting each plant and they're progress, from birth to the present. Sorry, I'm a bit old, as my name tells you, so it takes me a while to get everything in place. I hope you enjoy yourself :cheer:

Thanks for the warm welcome & take your time my friend I fully understand, not the spring chicken I once was either ( although my brain doesnt seem to be maturing what so ever)...

Thanks for the warm welcome & take your time my friend I fully understand, not the spring chicken I once was either ( although my brain doesnt seem to be maturing what so ever)...

This is my theory "Men never really mature!". :rofl::rofl:

What up OMM, glad you started a new journal and I will do my best to keep up... Always fun trying. Nice strains, good luck and should be another fun one to watch...

Hey OMM! I'll be watchin this in HD haha..Good luck on the grow sounds like you got this one planned to the T:ganjamon:

What up OMM, glad you started a new journal and I will do my best to keep up... Always fun trying. Nice strains, good luck and should be another fun one to watch...

Hi sonzor
:cheer:
Well, I hope this one's a good one and entertaining if nothing else. I wish you didn't to have work so much and could have the time to enjoy your journal.
We do what we can, my friend!:grinjoint:

Don't worry im sure all the research you been doing will pay off amazing!:ganjamon:Hey OMM :cool: do u order your seeds online? I ask because i get hard time looking for nice strains. It's always the " its some kind of kush" haha:)

*Whistling while strolling down the path to OMM's...and what do I find...a NEW journal.

Humm, pokes it...is it alive...not sure...OH Hey there OMM...I see you have your journal up, but due to lack of having smoked recently I am dazed and confused...where are the girls? They are hiding I guess.

I heard rumors about a bonsai...I have traveled long and far to study it's beauty and return home refreshed and revived and I guess the path is still before me, no rest yet....seriously I haven't smoked yet...in the last couple hrs anyway...:)

Will be keeping an eYe :reading420magazine: on this place, looking for the beauty I can sense hidden within.

:peace: my friend and much Aloha to you. +reps

Don't worry im sure all the research you been doing will pay off amazing!:ganjamon:Hey OMM :cool: do u order your seeds online? I ask because i get hard time looking for nice strains. It's always the " its some kind of kush" haha:)

Yep, buy most of my seeds on line.....too many in fact....I'm addicted to seeds.:grinjoint: Two of our sponsors : Attitude and The Single seed center. Either one does really well getting them to you quickly. Attitude has many "give a ways " and I usually wait for one of the those. They both will let you buy single seeds if your on a budget. That way you can buy one or two seeds of exactly what you want and not go broke doing it.:)

*Whistling while strolling down the path to OMM's...and what do I find...a NEW journal.

Humm, pokes it...is it alive...not sure...OH Hey there OMM...I see you have your journal up, but due to lack of having smoked recently I am dazed and confused...where are the girls? They are hiding I guess.

I heard rumors about a bonsai...I have traveled long and far to study it's beauty and return home refreshed and revived and I guess the path is still before me, no rest yet....seriously I haven't smoked yet...in the last couple hrs anyway...:)

Will be keeping an eYe :reading420magazine: on this place, looking for the beauty I can sense hidden within.

:peace: my friend and much Aloha to you. +reps

Aloha My Lost, dazed and confused friend. If I can, the pictures will be up tonight. Seems like I just get started on something and something else comes up and I miss my chance to do what I set out to do. Gonna a turn off the phone, close the doors and get busy!:peace: Bonsai comimg up soon. :peace: My Man!

Ok here are the plants.....the real stars of the grow.:cheer:

First up is The Church:)

This is when she came up and so is the next picture of her. June 1:)
Church11.jpg

:)
Church21.jpg

Here she is on June 6:)
chruch3.jpg

June 14:)
church41.jpg

church51.jpg

June 21:)
church61.jpg

June 28:)
church7.jpg

church8.jpg

This girl has been topped twice....as you can tell in the last couple of pictures :)

Sorry, I should not do close ups, because it gives a fault impression of growth
on the same date at a distant.
:)

More pictures to follow.:)

Back
Top Bottom