Oldschool - Big AutoGrow - Dark Devil - Blue Berry Kush

HERE'S THE START TO A NEW GROW..NEVER GREW AN AUTO BEFORE SO HOPING IT TURNS OUT WELL. .
20160714_221152.jpg

Re: Oldschool big auto grow♢dark devil & blue berry kush

This is something I don't want to miss. Let's get at er' oldschool. Autos are different and the same all at once... Good luck on the maiden auto grow, you'll do great I'm sure of it. Just read your plants and it's easy growing.

Are you topping them? What's the training regiment looking like... I'm looking forward to many a posts to come,

KIG :green_heart:Cheers

Honestly snid don't have a clue..been going through your files..ebsorbing info
Figured I could get some tips from ya since ur one of the best on 420 forms..
Well here we go..!!

Ok finally got some growth..haven't posted cause not much going on..things should get started now..got the grow room all clean and ready..hang in there..
20160728_212752.jpg
20160728_213100.jpg

Hey everyone. .got some posting to do..ok first. The big plants are bubble kush auto and bubble yum kush auto.the were outside but I moved them in..also have the baby dark devils and blue berry kush autos ready to transplant. .things should get rolling here.
just so u all know I've never grown a auto before so it's new to me..cant give much advice on it.but if anyone gas any tips im listening..I figure go big on the grow .I usually do ok growing.also the 3 plants on the right in cups are clones I took trimming in the other room..there doing good..white widows..so with that being said.wish me luck..
20160801_220610.jpg
20160801_220632.jpg
20160801_220552.jpg

:cheer:You ready to transplant,they will love their new pots.:volcano-smiley:Are you playing music for them sometimes?:cheer:
Hey everyone. .got some posting to do..ok first. The big plants are bubble kush auto and bubble yum kush auto.the were outside but I moved them in..also have the baby dark devils and blue berry kush autos ready to transplant. .things should get rolling here.
just so u all know I've never grown a auto before so it's new to me..cant give much advice on it.but if anyone gas any tips im listening..I figure go big on the grow .I usually do ok growing.also the 3 plants on the right in cups are clones I took trimming in the other room..there doing good..white widows..so with that being said.wish me luck..
20160801_220610.jpg
20160801_220632.jpg
20160801_220552.jpg

:420:
Are they the clones of the autos?
Hey rogers
No there from my last grow..I got 7 oz from the one white widow so I thought I clip a few..had good genitics ya know..so no there photos.
Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom