Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

Hello s quick update things are moving slowly at this stage. All is well not feeding any nutes yet. I will post a more detailed update with pics on the weekend.

A side note today was my first attempt at making sourdough bread not sure did I did it right. I will know in an hour or two when it's cool enough to slice open. so I've got a second one on the go right now to see if I can get this one right.

First attempt at making sourdough bread
IMG_20200513_100621.jpg
IMG_20200513_100607.jpg

Hello everyone and welcome to my first journal. I have been hanging around here for a while now. Been off work because of the covid-19 for almost 2 months. Seems like the perfect time to start a journal. So let's jump right in then!

I will be growing in a 4.5'x8'x8' room in the basement of my house. I will be using my phone for the most part to document this.

Strains:
3 Blue Cheese feminized from Barney's Farm
1 Blueberry feminized free seed from Canukseeds

Medium:
Promix HP

Container:
.5 gallon plastic pots to start
7 gallon fabric pots

Nutrients:
Megacrop
PH 5.5 - 6.5

Lighting:
1000 watt HID dimable ballast MH/HPS

Ventilation:
6" inline fan 350CFM with 24" carbon filter
4" inline fan for fresh air
12" oscillating fan on floor for circulation
16" oscillating wall mount fan for circulation

My plan for this grow is to do some topping and LST and vegging for min of 8 weeks. I hope this will be a fun grow I welcome any advise, suggestions, questions and of course humour!

My grow space
IMG_20200507_132317.jpg

IMG_20200507_132353.jpg

IMG_20200507_133132.jpg

Blueberry
IMG_20200507_132536.jpg

Blue Cheese #1
IMG_20200507_132745.jpg

Blue Cheese #2
IMG_20200507_132914.jpg

Blue Cheese #3 always a slow poke
IMG_20200507_132923.jpg

So that's about it for now I will probably update every few days or so unless something exciting happens.

Grow on stay medicated:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::blunt:
Hey Bro, gonna follow along with you, too. I can't swing an hydro grow, but I'm proud to tag along and learn for when I can.

You've kept me laughing in the off topic thread for quite awhile now,and today it occurred me "I wonder if he's got a journal going"? (I gotta start reading peoples signatures)
So I found it- and If it's ok, I'll hang out to watch the magic happen!
I'm a Mega Crop user too,so I already kinda fit in....

* I see that I stopped by here on the 8th,but I was a little stoned that day so it slipped my mind.
I blame the gummies... ;)

You've kept me laughing in the off topic thread for quite awhile now,and today it occurred me "I wonder if he's got a journal going"? (I gotta start reading peoples signatures)
Saw your bitchin' plant entry and it's definitely in the top 2. :high-five:

Good evening here is the Friday night update no real excitement to speak of all the girls are doing there thing getting established in there new homes. Still feeding straight water the light is at 36" running at 50% about 500 watts MH. I am hoping to start them on some food next week ok now a few photos.

Group Photo
GF.JPG

Blue Cheese #1
Bluecheese#1.JPG

Blue Cheese #2
Bluecheese#2.JPG

Blue Cheese #3
Bluecheese#3.JPG

Blueberry #1
Blueberry#1.JPG

Blueberry #2
Blueberry#2.JPG

Myself not much planed for the long weekend camping was cancelled because of the covid also been off work for 2 month so the cash flow is limited. Going to a friends on Saturday for a BBQ to try socializing with people in person for the first time since I have been off work. hope I remember how :laugh:. Hope everyone has a great long weekend be safe and always stay medicated!

:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::passitleft:

* I see that I stopped by here on the 8th,but I was a little stoned that day so it slipped my mind.
I blame the gummies... ;)
[/QUOTE
Welcome Carcass I love that Thread have to be careful don't want to get in any trouble or i would post there a lot more. this is my second grow with mega crop. So not sure if I am going to use Bud Explosion or not have you used it?

Edibles can do that I am a regular user also.

Back
Top Bottom