Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

I might of spoken a bit to soon. Today I am noticing on one of the Blueberry some new rust spots closer to the bud. On both Blue Cheese the tip of the leaf margins rust or burnt on some of the fan Leafs.

I might of had the light a bit to close raised now. Besides that I am seeing good growth. And today was the first time I open the door and there's the smell I have been waiting for. Sweet skunky smell puts a smile on my face everytime. :D

Blueberry
IMG_20200803_184112.jpg

Blue Cheese leaf margins
IMG_20200803_184224.jpg

IMG_20200803_184236.jpg

Group
IMG_20200803_185839.jpg
IMG_20200803_185851.jpg

That's all for now I will do an official up date in a few days.

Have a great night!
Grow On Stay Medicated:yummy::passitleft:

How bout this heat lately, Smokey!? I can’t remember if you run cooling in your room or not?

I know it's supposed to get back to seasonal temps by the weekend. If I was still running HID would be in the high 80's for temp. I had to get a dehumidifier to keep my RH in check. High.humidity is never a problem for me.

I have been building a fence last week almost done. But it's killing me the heat.

Checked my mail yesterday insurance company sent me a letter saying my motorcycle insurance has bee cancelled per my request. WTF I never requested any such thing. I have been riding around since July 9 with no insurance. I am a little pissed and will be having a few words with them shortly.

You have a great day DAB!

Oldsmokey those girls are looking great! :thumb:

Have you noticed any difference in growth with the new LED?
I can't say I have noticed any difference but the led is working every bit as good as 1000watt HPS so far without the excessive heat.
Hope you got that insurance sorted out! Don’t work too hard on that fence!
Thanks DAB of course the lady I deal with is on holidays. It seems they cancelled the RV insurance as I requested but then sent a letter saying that my motorcycle insurance has been cancelled as I requested. so they were just mixed up I still have insurance on my motorcycle but not rv.

Now ya got me thinking oldsmokey because I know what you mean about heat issues although I’m looking forward to utilizing that heat this winter. I’m happy as hell with the two flowering 500’s I’m running in the 4x4 but I just received a $235 electric bill so my mind is opening to led lighting. :laugh:

Another advantage is not having to buy new bulbs.
That’s an interesting comment. I have a 40 yr old mercury vapor lamp that still functions. Have you burned out hid bulbs before?

Hell of a nice job Smokey. I think you deserve a cold glass of iced tea and a nice fatty to burn while you sit back with your feet up and admire your work.
That's exactly what I'm doing.
That is a very nice fence. I am jealous... my newly acquired old fence is going to be a major project in the next year or so.

If I was closer I would offer to help don't mind fencing it's the post holes I hate.

Here is what Mr and Mrs Smokey are eating tonight. Steak, grilled vegetables and mashed potatos. Nothing special but it turned out really good. Pic here

The most spectacular meal is the one you made yourself and enjoyed it with someone you care about best.

Great job on the fence too, I hear ya about post holes. My area is full of limestone bedrock 2ft below the dirt.

Tell the morto cycle people to stop answering crank calls and messing with peoples insurance also. Tell them that your bike is a " crutch " and you cant resort to walking and if they want your biz back they need to give you 5% off for the year.

Back
Top Bottom