Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

Those plants are so pretty I wouldn’t kick any of them out of my garden! Looking great! :thumb:

Your video gave me a good look at your light and how happy the plants are growing under it. Got me thinking even more about that budget led.

Got me thinking even more about that budget led.

You won’t be disappointed whatsoever. Well, maybe that you dodn’t buy them earlier, or maybe that you didn’t buy more...

or both. :rofl:

They really are great lights, and the price (all things considered) is pretty darn reasonable when you compare apples to apples. Sure, they’re making a profit, but they're not making it all off of me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You won’t be disappointed whatsoever. Well, maybe that you dodn’t buy them earlier, or maybe that you didn’t buy more...

or both. :rofl:

They really are great lights, and the price (all things considered) is pretty darn reasonable when you compare apples to apples. Sure, they’re making a profit, but they're not making it all off of me. :cheesygrinsmiley:
The only thing holding me back is that I wouldn’t know what to do with the 3 light systems I already have :laugh:

Backup gear! :cheesygrinsmiley:
True, gotta have backup gear! I’ll probably pull the trigger once I get rid of my 315W system. Oldsmokey’s plants have me impressed to give led a try.

Thanks CD seems like a lot of people are getting back to their normal lives. Myself still an unemployed bum.:blunt:
Same here :high-five:

Might have to look at other methods to boost yields to help out :laugh:

Ain't that the truth. I was planning on working for another 10 years and then retiring until this Corona hit and my business has gone under. So I still would like to work for another 10 years so I don't have to change my retirement plans.

My wife the amazing person she is says I could get a part-time job she already has a full-time job. I told her over My dead body.

Ain't that the truth. I was planning on working for another 10 years and then retiring until this Corona hit and my business has gone under. So I still would like to work for another 10 years so I don't have to change my retirement plans.

My wife the amazing person she is says I could get a part-time job she already has a full-time job. I told her over My dead body.
Damn, sorry to hear about your business :passitleft:

Day 28 flower update
good evening everyone :ciao:

Blueberry #1 still has the deficiency progressing. Feeding it 5.5gm Mega Crop .5 gm bud explosion 5ml cal mag per gallon.

Blueberry #2 is doing great I am feeding 4.5 gm MC .5gm BE 5ml cal mag per gallon.

Both Blue Cheese are doing ok and being fed 4.5gm MC .5gm BE 5ml CM. Good growth something going on with the leaf margins might of been from me having the light to close.

IMG_20200805_190236.jpg

Group Shoot
IMG_20200805_190314.jpg
IMG_20200805_190636.jpg

blueberry#1 leafs
IMG_20200805_190731.jpg
IMG_20200805_190715.jpg
IMG_20200805_190333.jpg

Blueberry#2
IMG_20200805_190359.jpg
IMG_20200805_190341.jpg

That's it for now have a great night take care be safe!:snowboating:

Grow On Stay Medicated :yummy::blunt:
thats some good stuff Smokey. Keep it up!!
Also, sry to hear about the stress you been through with the recent business changes and losses. It's not easy building somethign from ground up and then losing or "giving it away".
But hey, atleast now you get to enjoy life with your awesome wife!!
Corona or not, camping where no one is can relax your mind.

Back
Top Bottom