omg i totally <3 weeeeeeed and buds

Janjaweed

:cool:
my parents were pretty much hippys.. we lived in a teepee out in the middle of nowhere and stuff. there was always lots of partys and mj around. and i was pretty sneaky heh.

now all i want is the best and most powerful stuff i can get. slight tolerance here to say the least :D

im glad to find a place with a lot of good info and cool ppl! ill be hanging out here cyas! :laughtwo:

oh yah right now im smokin some Williams Wonder from the co-op. it is good kk

:smokin: Welcome brother to stoner universe...I'm out by Jupiter, so we' re are neighbors.
What is your favorite: Indica, Sativa or hybride?
What kind of equipment do you use? I vap & eat only because my lungs are messed up...:laughtwo: :smokin: Have a good time:cheesygrinsmiley:

didnt have any electricty, we had access to some at a house about a half mile away :D
we had a busted down camper too but it was tiny in comparison. me and my sis just slept in there...avoided it otherwise. my bother slept out in the open on a cot most nights, even in the snow! we all had ice gear.

ohhh and hi everyone!
hey zed from jupiter! i like fruity stuff other than that im not extremly partial i guess lol. right now im going for some 400w skunk and kc haze special, woot. thats all i could find so im happy with it :D

Back
Top Bottom