OMG - What happened?

Flanzer1

Literally this happened within probably eight hours. This morning they looked fine and I got home from work and they look like this. The last time I used fertilizer was over a week ago and the last watering are used 1 tablespoon of black strap molasses per gallon of water, last night I sprayed them with pyrethrin after dark and kept them shaded in a porch all day today except for two hours of Sun but the product had already dried since I sprayed it yesterday evening. I've been using age old bloom 5-10-5 with Cal mag every 2 to 3 waterings I have been using under the recommended dose and haven't had any problems yet they were beautiful until I just got home from work and they are literally fried what in the hell could have happened???? I'm freaking out here and about to cry!
IMG_278011.JPG
IMG_277919.JPG
IMG_277813.JPG
IMG_277813.JPG
IMG_277716.JPG

WTF is organic water? In order for something to be organic, as in alive, it needs carbon. So water is inorganic.

I take it this is the same plant that started with black spots. You didn't want to hear advice then so why would you now.

WTF is organic water? In order for something to be organic, as in alive, it needs carbon. So water is inorganic.

I take it this is the same plant that started with black spots. You didn't want to hear advice then so why would you now.

What are you talking about bro? What advice exactly? Potassium? Because I did take the advice and used black strap molasses which is high in potassium. Organic water was a JOKE. Apparently you have no sense of humor and just think you're Billy badass behind a keyboard. You obviously just don't have any advice to offer 8|||||||D~~~~

What are you talking about bro? What advice exactly? Potassium? Because I did take the advice and used black strap molasses which is high in potassium. Organic water was a JOKE. Apparently you have no sense of humor and just think you're Billy badass behind a keyboard. You obviously just don't have any advice to offer 8|||||||D~~~~
Not at all bro. No badass keyboard warrior here. Must of missed the part about molasses. My bad and my apologies bro. And about the organic water it was actually a thing and companies put on their bottle that it's organic. So thought you might of been on that train. Haha. Sorry brother.
As for your plants. What sort of environment they in at the moment as in temps and humidity etc. I hope we can help you pull through this.

Okay, so what happened here was, the pyrethrum/pyrethrum he used, had a surfactant in it (a spreader/sticker) which contained (probably (fucking) canola) oil. Which, when left on leaves literally suffocated them. This is a typical reaction of cannabis when "home & garden" style "remedies" are applied & especially(!!) when mixed at "suggested" strength. That plant, is fucked. If it was earlier in the cycle, rinsing might have helped.
Sorry about that, man. It's a hard lesson to learn. ☹️

Ok, ☕

He's not totally fucked. Can still make some nice concentrates and/or edibles

Back
Top Bottom