OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Peoples send your best... CHH told me Pops is in the hospital again. They got him in seclusion. Might me his lungs.. From what I know they are pretty shot. He has problems catching his breath, besides getting alittle confused at times.... This man's been there done that. And I hope he knows he's a dear friend to me and Miss J. Guess I need to call his Miss Jo and see whats up... Thanks for the info CHH... Keepem Green

sorry I haven't rushed here with the update but been kinda busy I do still talk to OMM
right now hes back in the hospital as of 1/17/17 at tripler medical
first he said he was fair and as we talked he started telling me
so he was getting a bit worse and from what he told me they have him in isolation
when I find out more ill update ill try and see if I can get ahold of jo tonight and see if he really is in isolation or if he can receive
visitors or not

ok I have an update I talked to jo yesterday and OMM was not in isolation he is a semi private room I have the number to his room now but he will be in surgery today for his bladder.
she asked me if I had any cannabis for him when he gets out I said no problem she asked if theres any other way besides smoking so ill try to make him a batch of tincture or rso depends how long I got it cooking I guess :rofl:
justr wanted to give everyone an update

Bless him I hope im not reading anything into Jo,s request ??
Thanks Cronic the Carer :thumb:your great man we always very much want as much love sent to him on a platinum with a big Gold 420 etched into it now add all our love to yer Nugs ,,:circle-of-love:

ill tell him of all your kind thoughts I'm sure hell love it
I talked to him today hes back home he sounded really weak
hopefully hell mend a bit but as he always says hes still kickin :thumb:

Kick him in the ass for me.... Tell him to read his damn threads,,,, JK tell him high from me and Miss J Keepem Green

ok well new update
he has been in the hospital since Friday I found out today from jo
his son is also coming in tomorrow I was told
he does not look too good and has lost a lot of weight
according to jo he has been sleeping a lot hasn't really been eating and has a hard time keeping fluids down
when I went to visit he pretty much fell asleep, I have seen this before and I told jo its better when hes sleeping and least he isn't suffering. I hope our old friend pulls through and is ok and strong but to be honest it doesn't look that way and it really doesn't look good from what I have seen, I give him all my good vibes and love and hope whatever happens, its because its for the better :circle-of-love:
I have told him of all your thoughts and love and it does make him smile
the bad part is he has a hard time remembering like when I saw him he couldn't place my name but he said he knew I was his friend :circle-of-love:
peace and love everyone :circle-of-love:

ok well new update
he has been in the hospital since Friday I found out today from jo
his son is also coming in tomorrow I was told
he does not look too good and has lost a lot of weight
according to jo he has been sleeping a lot hasn't really been eating and has a hard time keeping fluids down
when I went to visit he pretty much fell asleep, I have seen this before and I told jo its better when hes sleeping and least he isn't suffering. I hope our old friend pulls through and is ok and strong but to be honest it doesn't look that way and it really doesn't look good from what I have seen, I give him all my good vibes and love and hope whatever happens, its because its for the better :circle-of-love:
I have told him of all your thoughts and love and it does make him smile
the bad part is he has a hard time remembering like when I saw him he couldn't place my name but he said he knew I was his friend :circle-of-love:
peace and love everyone :circle-of-love:
Thanks Cronic Brother
If you get the chance tell him Jaga Loves Him I am glad to read that he sounds peaceful ,, more over the selfish side of me wans you to be telling us hes getting better ,, with very mixed emotions I send him my all Take care Jim :hug: :hug:

Damn..

Rock On, OMM

Thanks CHH for keeping us all up on Pops.. It sucks getting old.. They say the first thing to go in your memory,, and I forgot the second.. But clowning aside, thanks,, and you tell Jo I'm sending her Our Best. oh and Pops too. Good to hear he least still has alittle sense of humour,,, least if you can laff, it helps.. Take Care and thanks for the Info.. BTW your going to be the one with them 5+ pounders soon.....
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom