OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

jaga do you remember our first few messages? For me it was like meeting an old friend. I knew instantly we would be mates and life long friends. We had read the same things, believed in the same things, the teachings of Don Juan we had both read. Spiritual Brothers we are my friend. :hug:

Yep we done this together OMM before an more than likely some place else:high-five:
I find it warming that you felt the same:green_heart:

Wow! Well Thank You Hiddenkoncept! :high-five:

Actually my old journals are better, I was much healthier back then.

If you want to read some other stuff, check out my blog. It's a story of sex, drugs, and rock n roll. Some folks wanted me to publish it, but I was afraid of all the law suits I would face!
:party:
Once again, thanks for reading it all.

OMM-blog, the story? On it!

Time for a Picture Update of the Girls:high-five:

The 2046 is doing fine. We have had some heavy rains so she is resting a bit. No big growth spurt this time.

shed23.jpg

The Tent in two colors

tent112.jpg

tent217.jpg

The small girls are the Kiss Dragon and the Sweet Black Angel

The Doctor

thedoctor1.jpg

The NLxHaze5

nlxh51.jpg

The Side of the house girls. Cronichemphog's Haze and the Spiritual Punk.

side59.jpg

The Spiritual Punk

spunk6.jpg

Da end.

its actually kush Buddy I think your mixing it up with your nl5x haze or something
Hope your day is going well :thumb:
and check it no nutes no nothing even some neglect on my part lol

its actually kush Buddy I think your mixing it up with your nl5x haze or something
Hope your day is going well :thumb:
and check it no nutes no nothing even some neglect on my part lol

No, I just have no memory! That works!

OMM,
The Hawaiian Girls sure do look pretty. You may be getting` a little old, but them green thumbs sure ain`t, my ol` friend.

OMM,
The Hawaiian Girls sure do look pretty. You may be getting` a little old, but them green thumbs sure ain`t, my ol` friend.

Thanks yooper. Thank goodness for the thumbs, else I'd be in real trouble. Things are looking good over at your place too Bud. :thumb:

Hey Hope you are having a great night ,, the update was great the Doc looks like shes getting real stocky I am having one of those Dazed days :circle-of-love:I got up smoked one I left from last night now I am dazed an it aint even 9:20 am as yet the sun is shining an we are all set for what could be a warm day,,,:thumb::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey Hope you are having a great night ,, the update was great the Doc looks like shes getting real stocky I am having one of those Dazed days :circle-of-love:I got up smoked one I left from last night now I am dazed an it aint even 9:20 am as yet the sun is shining an we are all set for what could be a warm day,,,:thumb::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hi jaga, good morning.:peace:

An on purpose dazed day sounds like to me. Hope it's cool day for you. Hug everyone for me.:circle-of-love:

Hey Buddy Hope you wake up to a Wonderful day :thumb:
im just gonna do a spot check on the teen today charley doesn't wanna
be dragged around in school today heck hes only 4 I cant blame him dragging him around to watch his older brother
hes like, dad I don't want to go to school today :rofl:

Have some fun! Click on my Off Topic Pic's below.:circle-of-love::Rasta::party::ganjamon::yahoo:

you will not be carded or searched. I promise!
Old Man, you made my day. I especially dug the parking & the then & now Metro. LOL

Everyone should check this just to take a stress break from life.

Old Man, you made my day. I especially dug the parking & the then & now Metro. LOL

Everyone should check this just to take a stress break from life.

Thanks B A R, I have fun finding them and like it when others find them funny or interesting. :thumb:

Aloha OMM
if I can borro you for a few seconds mins of the night :cheesygrinsmiley:I have had a plan which will help I hope every one that smokes around my area,,,what I have been thinking is to grow as many of my Jamaican bag seeds as possible an use the earth from my garden to bust about any where from 10 to 100 plants :cheesygrinsmiley:with the hope that any folks that smoke may see them and take them home to grow on in there own houses :cheesygrinsmiley:and hope fully some may even make it to a bigger size I wanna try an give access to any folks that find them:cheesygrinsmiley:hopping that the Police dont find em all first :cheesygrinsmiley:our local park holds a few spots where I could out small plants by the time they can be spotted they will hope fully be big enough for folks to grow on I hope that I can show folks they to can grow an cheaply as well,,,please whats your honest opinion:thumb:
An with that lil dream I hope that you are having the very best of nights an will arrive in Thurweedsday in the next Hour or so,,,Love from me an Padma to you wonderful Hawaiian People I think I have to go an have a spliff :love::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

I guess I would have to keep the amount manageable maybe 10 to 20

Hi jaga, since I really don't know your area or laws at all I can't say yes or no to your idea. Obviously the night time would be the best time to put them out. Are you going to plant them or have them in pots that look like the surrounding area? Maybe you could tell people to look for them. Maybe spread rumors that in your community they are there and let them find them. Good luck! Sometimes people do not see the obvious. One can only hope.:peace:

Much love to you and dear Padma.:love:

Hi jaga, since I really don't know your area or laws at all I can't say yes or no to your idea. Obviously the night time would be the best time to put them out. Are you going to plant them or have them in pots that look like the surrounding area? Maybe you could tell people to look for them. Maybe spread rumors that in your community they are there and let them find them. Good luck! Sometimes people do not see the obvious. One can only hope.:peace:

Much love to you and dear Padma.:love:

Briliant thanks OMM
I will do them at night all going well,,,the park is quite open but has some brush areas,,,if spotted by the police ar anyone against the idea they will pull them up,,,which doesnt bother me I think it will be straight earth from garden to plant pot ,,then from pot to a whole it the brush areas by the River,,,they more than likley will get eaten by rats or some critter,s;)I love the idea of spreading a rumour,,,I could start with my mate over the road see if I can hook some folks in:cheesygrinsmiley:waying it up now it seems like a lot of work but I will see an post the pictures if it happens:thumb:

Briliant thanks OMM
I will do them at night all going well,,,the park is quite open but has some brush areas,,,if spotted by the police ar anyone against the idea they will pull them up,,,which doesnt bother me I think it will be straight earth from garden to plant pot ,,then from pot to a whole it the brush areas by the River,,,they more than likley will get eaten by rats or some critter,s;)I love the idea of spreading a rumour,,,I could start with my mate over the road see if I can hook some folks in:cheesygrinsmiley:waying it up now it seems like a lot of work but I will see an post the pictures if it happens:thumb:

:hmmmm: too many variables... Take the pessimist view for a minute and think out a few scenarios

Back
Top Bottom