OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Hey gramps, you better get better and stay better, because its better to be better and not be a bettor when trying to get better to better your hopefully better life.

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

wow I missed that totally Hope your doing good Buddy :circle-of-love:
you know my number if you need me

Thank each and everyone one of you for all your wonderful support. I'm still alive. I personally think they did the right thing by sending me home. I was stabilized and they had a full house waiting to be seen. The emergency room Commander made the call and I think he did the right thing. Joanne has been wonderful to me. She has really taken good care of me. She has forced me eat and take my pills. I don't what I would have done without her. Needless to say, I have really been out of it. She has even watered my plants.

Speaking of which, some how my plants are OK. At least looking out the back door they look good. I am pretty sure these girls will be my last.

Speaking of which, I know 2 are ready to be harvested. The 2046, I don't know about. If THsea Or Cronic would like to harvest them, we will split the harvest.

Well, I'm still a live and that's the important thing. Love you all. OMM
:peace: :peace:

:phew:

May the herb be with you my fellow old fart. :circle-of-love: Thanks for giving us a report. :Namaste: Also like Thsea said WHOA

Dearest OMM,

It was unfortunate hear about the recent event.

Sometimes it's just better to be at home with the plants, just being able to see them can make a big difference in one's own spirit and soul.

Stay Strong, Stay Positive and keep your appetite up for us! :green_heart: :Namaste:

Mahalo Brother :peace:

Hi All......I'm quite sure I will not be growing again, however once I feel better I want to continue to post my funny pictures again. I didn't come through this without side effects. Dreams are much like reality for me, so it's really confusing. Jo is having a ball listening to me.
She keeps saying "Nope that didn't happen", and laughing. Some of it is pretty elaborate. I thought Jo was a security guard or a while.

Let's face it I have one hell of a stash that I can smoke my way through. I haven't smoked anything yet. When I do, it should be fun.

I love you all!
:high-five:

Hi All......I'm quite sure I will not be growing again, however once I feel better I want to continue to post my funny pictures again. I didn't come through this without side effects. Dreams are much like reality for me, so it's really confusing. Jo is having a ball listening to me.
She keeps saying "Nope that didn't happen", and laughing. Some of it is pretty elaborate. I thought Jo was a security guard or a while.

Let's face it I have one hell of a stash that I can smoke my way through. I haven't smoked anything yet. When I do, it should be fun.

I love you all!
:high-five:

Cut out jumping to conclusions and after all this is the third Aloha journal :cheesygrinsmiley: Heart issues are close to me. It takes a while but you will feel better. You should let the Dr. know what has been happening and have him/her check your meds again. They "checked" my Moms meds multiple times until a person actually CHECKED and found a huge issue she was a different person within a week.

OMM I will not rant again because I know from your response it upset you. I love and respect you OMM and just wish you get the care you deserve... the best

Buck

Back
Top Bottom