OMM's Social Network Part 3

Hey OMM,

Just catchin' up with ya...Ladies look lovely as always. Nice stripping job :)

Much love to you and Jo

:circle-of-love:

Sq

Hi There Sq. Thanks, I like stripping them, I imagine how they are going to look in a month or so.
Jo is too damn healthy now! She's planning my days!
Hope you two are fine too!
:peace:

whats she got instore for you OMM, may be fun:)

whats she got instore for you OMM, may be fun:)

She has this old classic Acura 2 dr. It goes through batteries like water. She has had it repaired at least 12 -13 times. Acura can not fix it, no one can. Anyway tomorrow we get a new battery put in.....again. It's the model young folks love to customize.......she could get a good price for it.........she just likes buying batteries I guess. :hippy:

Today I took her shopping. THsea is coming over tomorrow, thank goodness, other wise I could be building a fence. Not!

Thats great news OMM ...So is Jo going to take you Bungi jumping or Parasailing ?

I would be glad to take her there.....but....not me. I would help her put on the equipment in a heart beat!:high-five:

YO what time's T stoppin by tomorrow
maybe ill come join the party:thumb:

I have to call him and cancel......Jo has me busy all day tomorrow. More car stuff. :thedoubletake:

you taking it in to get it changed?
if you buy it ill come change it for you
probably take less than 10 minutes

you taking it in to get it changed?
if you buy it ill come change it for you
probably take less than 10 minutes

Thanks Buddy, Jo has a place that will put in a new one and have it running, so we pick it up there and then we will have it safety checked. It's almost out of date. She has no driver's license and can't get one because she can not prove she is a citizen of the US. She was born d in N.J. and the place burned down with everyone's records.
Hawaii will not except our marriage certificate as proof either. Frigging catch 22. Our next step is to write a congressman. I can't physically even pick up a battery any more.......fun and games of old age. I will jump start her car just to get it over there. I wish someone would steal it.....but...they wouldn't be able to start it. Life is fun. If I don't do all this Jo would be hell to live with and by law she can't drive it. I love women.

Sorry didn't answer you're question. It can't be charged. kaput. Thanks though!

Hey Medman, How you doing???
Thought id better drop in and say hi, I saw you were stuck working on cars too atm. It has been the bane of my existance lately, everyone that knows me knows I can do a few things with certain model cars here. So of course when some tight arse cant afford to pay a mechanic - I get a visit :( Normally, for my friends Ill do it gladly, but when its something I got $20 for that took me 2 days to do, Not all day working on it, but I had to find and fix the problem so it was a bit of groundwork and then also I had to pay for a part for the car, Now I finished it before and just as I was about to finish, this guy went out. So I asked his mrs where he was and she just said ' I dunno, he just went out' ?? YEAH NO SHIT!!! So anyway I just said, its finished can ya get him to drop the 20 bucks over later pls. She said ' Oh, he gave you 20 the other day didnt he' - i said Yeah, thats was for doin the job. Not for the extra part he needed?? So we ll see if I ever get that money back!! Ive considered it NOT GUNNA HAPPEN, so thats another person I wont be helping again.
I just got my new alloy radiator for my V8 and I wanted to put that in my ride today - But again, I put my self last.. It ususally happens like this.
Anyways enough car crap!! Hows the Ganja growing going?? Im into flower now well and truly but unfortunately I think I will be UNDERWHELMED with my yield.. If I got 8oz Id be happy, but atm, Im guessing MAYBE 6oz MAX.
So Ill be returning to my old growing method next round, I have a little tacker ready to take this ones place so will see what happens..
I will have to drop back a few pages and have a look to see your girls, I hope that all is going as it should for you!! Alright mate, well I better boot and try get these kids to sleep.. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE..lol. Take care buddy, chat soon, SMOKEMUP:high-five:

Hey Medman, How you doing???
Thought id better drop in and say hi, I saw you were stuck working on cars too atm. It has been the bane of my existance lately, everyone that knows me knows I can do a few things with certain model cars here. So of course when some tight arse cant afford to pay a mechanic - I get a visit :( Normally, for my friends Ill do it gladly, but when its something I got $20 for that took me 2 days to do, Not all day working on it, but I had to find and fix the problem so it was a bit of groundwork and then also I had to pay for a part for the car, Now I finished it before and just as I was about to finish, this guy went out. So I asked his mrs where he was and she just said ' I dunno, he just went out' ?? YEAH NO SHIT!!! So anyway I just said, its finished can ya get him to drop the 20 bucks over later pls. She said ' Oh, he gave you 20 the other day didnt he' - i said Yeah, thats was for doin the job. Not for the extra part he needed?? So we ll see if I ever get that money back!! Ive considered it NOT GUNNA HAPPEN, so thats another person I wont be helping again.
I just got my new alloy radiator for my V8 and I wanted to put that in my ride today - But again, I put my self last.. It ususally happens like this.
Anyways enough car crap!! Hows the Ganja growing going?? Im into flower now well and truly but unfortunately I think I will be UNDERWHELMED with my yield.. If I got 8oz Id be happy, but atm, Im guessing MAYBE 6oz MAX.
So Ill be returning to my old growing method next round, I have a little tacker ready to take this ones place so will see what happens..
I will have to drop back a few pages and have a look to see your girls, I hope that all is going as it should for you!! Alright mate, well I better boot and try get these kids to sleep.. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE..lol. Take care
buddy, chat soon, SMOKEMUP:high-five:

Ahhh! Man! That sucks!. I really know what you mean......work....parts...your time...your money! AND nothing back in return.:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::smokin: One of my sons is just like that too. Heart of Gold, but no gold in return.

That radiator sounds cool..alloy too!. DO yours first Brother!
:bravo:

Smokemupm8 I hope you are wrong and your grow surprises you.

About 2 weeks more and mine will go out to flower. I'm hopping to beat the pound and a half I did last grow. This is not the best time of year to grow here....high winds and heavy rains...but...have to go for it. Same as you.

Good luck with getting those kids to sleep!:high-five:

Thanks Buddy, Jo has a place that will put in a new one and have it running, so we pick it up there and then we will have it safety checked. It's almost out of date. She has no driver's license and can't get one because she can not prove she is a citizen of the US. She was born d in N.J. and the place burned down with everyone's records.
Hawaii will not except our marriage certificate as proof either. Frigging catch 22. Our next step is to write a congressman. I can't physically even pick up a battery any more.......fun and games of old age. I will jump start her car just to get it over there. I wish someone would steal it.....but...they wouldn't be able to start it. Life is fun. If I don't do all this Jo would be hell to live with and by law she can't drive it. I love women.

Sorry didn't answer you're question. It can't be charged. kaput. Thanks though!

hey OMM i didnt ever notice you wearing glasses but i think you missread change with charge
or you did a typo doh ok so im bored
but then again if it needs a safety check i cant do squat about that so ................................

hey OMM i didnt ever notice you wearing glasses but i think you missread change with charge
or you did a typo doh ok so im bored
but then again if it needs a safety check i cant do squat about that so ................................

Damn if I know now Brother. The car is in surgery now. I wear glasses all the time.!

heh
your up early today
does that mean you sleepin earlier?
so u get in contact with T?
no visit today?

Lol.. Thats a good one!! Heart of gold but no gold in return!! Bahaha.. So true..
And yeah, radiators not bad, as the stock ones have plastic side tanks for trans cooler which do get brittle and split easy. I was going to buy an alloy Rad. for my V6, V8 killa.. But the place I went to wanted about $450 for it!! So I put it on the back burner due to price.
Then just by chance when I was looking for something for my V8 I found this company that makes them, and for undr half the price!! It cost me $ 160 Brand new, TIG welded and theyre manufactured great, welds are perfect, been pressure tested and came with all extra attachments for the Trans cooler lines and shit. I COULD ACTUALLY MAKE AN INCOME BUYING THESE ALLOY RADIATORS FOR 160, and sell em for 360, So thats still $90 cheaper than the main supliers:) And Id make 200 buks just for handling em..
My new thermostat housing arrived today so now I can do the swap as I wasnt gunna buy 2 lots of coolant, can do it al together..
SO, 2 WEEKS AY!! Bet youre itching for buds mate.. I am spewing I didnt grow the same as my last, I doubt Ill get half a pound now. As opposed to a pound Id have gotten from Cindy.
Thats why next round, Ill be starting fresh and sticking with what Ive done that gives me good results.. Its a big difference between 1 pound and half a pound!!
Thanks for the rply mate. Take care and will chat soon ok mate. Catch ya, Smokemup.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom