OMM's Social Network Part 3

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Gotta love the stoner moments. OMM i lol so hard
I woke my dog up with that.

Yeah! What's bad it was all three of us!:helpsmilie:

By the way, loved the picture of your dog. Stoner if I ever saw one.

Yeah...you had me in stitches with that one too brother! I hope you're doing well!

:Namaste:

Friggin ridiculous Brother...we discussed it for a while..then did it wrong. :high-five: Thanks, doing good.....hope you are too...seems like you are doing too much work over at your place, slow and easy, I want you to stay healthy Brother. :peace:

A Small Picture Update​

The full box w/new babies on the side.

all52.jpg

Side view

fullbigones.jpg

Last but not least 4 more baby unknowns......looking for a girl soon.

newbabys1.jpg

As you can see raised the lights again. These girls are getting close to going out.:peace:

Pictures are always going to be screwed up, color wise, from LED or HID lighting. I don't think there's anything you can do about it.

I don't know Kushy, one of the camera master's told me it would help. Don't think, I am doing it right at the moment. :Namaste:

I don't know Kushy, one of the camera master's told me it would help. Don't think, I am doing it right at the moment. :Namaste:

Let me know if you find out how. Sure would like to take pictures with truer color.

still looking good OMM:thumb:
lemme know when you wanna move em out
a little at a time might be easier than all of the rest at once lol
anywho take that MSP to the limit of the time for blooming youll be much happier
that extra 9 days on the clone made a huge difference on the high, the smothness of the smoke and this is before the cure
well see how much better she gets
if i have some time ill stop by and give you a sample

Let me know if you find out how. Sure would like to take pictures with truer color.

First we need to know if your camera has a white balance setting. Check your camera book to see. We will get these things dialed in yet.:high-five:

I can truly testify the older you get the more you forget!

While talking to THsea, I had a "Duh" moment. He said "Why don't you turn the red part of the LEDs off? Well Duh!

And here is the picture
:bravo:

green10.jpg

:cheer:

still looking good OMM:thumb:
lemme know when you wanna move em out
a little at a time might be easier than all of the rest at once lol
anywho take that MSP to the limit of the time for blooming youll be much happier
that extra 9 days on the clone made a huge difference on the high, the smothness of the smoke and this is before the cure
well see how much better she gets
if i have some time ill stop by and give you a sample

Well Chronic.....my friend......how about Wednesday or Thursday afternoon? I'm ready to get this show on the road. Mixed some more soil today and picked up the last pots. It's journal time!:high-five::circle-of-love:

While talking to THsea, I had a "Duh" moment. He said "Why don't you turn the red part of the LEDs off? Well Duh!

:rofl:

And here is the picture
:bravo:

green10.jpg

I hope you remembered to turn the red part of the LED back on. ;)

Nice picture OMM!

Those girls are looking really good OMM. Oh how my bones would love the warmth you have over there. To be able to move your plants outside this time of year is a good thing. I've never been to Hawaii so someday I just may have to come over and bask in the sun. Sure is good to hear you guys are feeling better.

Back
Top Bottom