On Day 18 Purple Punch Auto. How’s the LST looking?

spamshq

Couple of tears in leafs will it be ok?
235FC4C7-65CA-4047-8F60-BA31823B78C3.jpeg

There is also some crumpling on bigger leaves. Is this an indica trait? It’s my for indica so just wondering
392396BA-23A4-47C6-BE0B-0E198471FF6C.jpeg

CA815D07-47B3-4D37-ACD9-726CE2667BBC.jpeg

@spamshq

That "crumple" look is more indicative of a potential pest problem. I can't say that with any conviction, due to your aggressive training.

Your training is not executed in a bad manner. You tie off to still forming leaves and i can't rule out "you" being the problem.

For the near future I would keep your LST lines to your stalks and not newly forming leaves and see if these odd displays subside and regular new growth takes their place.

If it is a pest, it is a type of mite. These mites aren't always visible. Some people have eagle vision and can see them. I an half blind and can't see these critters very well. By not tying off to your new growth, we can rule you out as the culprit.

@spamshq

That "crumple" look is more indicative of a potential pest problem. I can't say that with any conviction, due to your aggressive training.

Your training is not executed in a bad manner. You tie off to still forming leaves and i can't rule out "you" being the problem.

For the near future I would keep your LST lines to your stalks and not newly forming leaves and see if these odd displays subside and regular new growth takes their place.

If it is a pest, it is a type of mite. These mites aren't always visible. Some people have eagle vision and can see them. I an half blind and can't see these critters very well. By not tying off to your new growth, we can rule you out as the
Thanks! Could be training causing it. Any suggestions to be less aggressive about it. It’s my first time training and don’t want to kill the thing

Let your plant grow a bit more before training, so there is something to tie to.

What are your light hours currently? Shortening light hours may increase node spacing. I know when i am running seedlings on 24 hrs light, their nodes are tighter than when they are at 18 hrs.

Some Indicas just grow so short and stocky that training is almost a moot point.

Let your plant grow a bit more before training, so there is something to tie to.

What are your light hours currently? Shortening light hours may increase node spacing. I know when i am running seedlings on 24 hrs light, their nodes are tighter than when they are at 18 hrs.

Some Indicas just grow so short and stocky that training is almost a moot point.
Currently at 18 hrs. I’ve started off by moving the tie to a lower branch so it can hold on to a solid part. I am also going to let it be for a bit in this tied position to let everything stretch out and get used to it’s new position

Back
Top Bottom