Once again I need help

Wait, are you in soil or hydro? When you said this:
Also I fed her today her ppm only went up from last feeding 20? Reading last time after water no food was 846
Today after feeding it’s only 865??
I thought you must be in water, but the rest of the conversation about runoff makes it seem like you're in soil. Only time to check the ppm of runoff in soil is if you are trying to flush the salts out and want to make sure the soil is cleaned out. Otherwise save your energy!
Ok so I just sprayed her I turned lights off is that ok or too early ???
What Growings said!
Today took pics of buds before spray some look brown I think from the neem oil Accident with lights on spray.
Yes, neem will brown the pistils so that's probably the cause. Though pistils brown with age as well.

Wait, are you in soil or hydro?
In msg #10 the second photo looks like some sort of pot sitting on top of a plastic tote box. I remembered that in the first msg of this thread "Jdylyn333" mentions the problem she brought up not that long ago.

Went to look for it and in that thread about her battle with Mites there are several times a photo was posted and it looks like soil or a soil mix. But who knows, these days some of those coco coir mixes look like soil with wood chips mixed in kinda like Fox Farms Happy Frog or their Ocean Forest. Went and skimmed through and she mentions that she is in Ocean Forest.

In msg #10 the second photo looks like some sort of pot sitting on top of a plastic tote box. I remembered that in the first msg of this thread "Jdylyn333" mentions the problem she brought up not that long ago.

Went to look for it and in that thread about her battle with Mites there are several times a photo was posted and it looks like soil or a soil mix. But who knows, these days some of those coco coir mixes look like soil with wood chips mixed in kinda like Fox Farms Happy Frog or their Ocean Forest. Went and skimmed through and she mentions that she is in Ocean Forest.
Yes I’m in soil ocean forest

Good afternoon gentlemen I wanted to update yesterday was second day of spray today I rinsed and fed her. I was clipping leaves most looked awful so I was clipping accidentally clipped a small branch of buds☹️!!! My question is do I continue this spray regimen spray rinse wait two days do it again throughout until harvest ? Thanks again for soo much help !!!

Yes I actually have a light with the two switch one veg other bloom. I had both on but decided to go with just the bloom switch I’ll turn both on again. Thank you and yes it’s berthed than mites

Good afternoon guys this is a nightmare ! Tuesday tomorrow will be 8 weeks I’m about to give in cut her down I’ve sprayed again today I’ll post pic her leaves I’ve taken and she is shedding them herself too hardly any left. Only good thing is she still smells good
So I might wait until next week and cut her down I can’t handle this battle they’re winning!

Good afternoon guys this is a nightmare ! Tuesday tomorrow will be 8 weeks I’m about to give in cut her down I’ve sprayed again today I’ll post pic her leaves I’ve taken and she is shedding them herself too hardly any left. Only good thing is she still smells good
So I might wait until next week and cut her down I can’t handle this battle they’re winning!

424A39E0-D62B-44B8-9D7B-47A0664699FA.jpeg

C3FE8003-668F-4000-8354-7A68D4C99DD9.jpeg

32E041E9-8E12-45D8-A16B-29E3A481067F.jpeg

BFFA1CFD-FC25-476D-BBB9-1958B3888059.jpeg

1DE77E55-D73A-4400-AEE1-D2C25A010AD7.jpeg

30922059-5981-4E07-80D2-0BFD40D0B050.jpeg

30CF8FE3-11C8-40B3-A3A6-3C87B2721576.jpeg

did you confirm the mites ?

that looks almost like russet/hemp mite damage and not the regular two-spotted ones.
if you have russets you may have to follow a scorched earth approach.

I’ll post pic her leaves I’ve taken and she is shedding them herself too hardly any left.
I can see the brown shriveled up leaves in the background. That is a sign of another type of problem and not because of the mites.

The chew small holes in the top and the bottom surface of the leaves. The area that they have been chewing turns that light color as the green chlorophyll is not there anymore.

Growing a plant that we want to flower and produce fruits, or buds in this case, is not as easy as growing a standard houseplant in the window sill.

that looks almost like russet/hemp mite damage and not the regular two-spotted ones.
Looks like the typical Two-Spotted or Spider Mite problem to me. I have actually let them chew up leaves just to see what the result is. They have made so many holes in the surface of the leaf that the leaves look like they were sprayed using a can of cheap silver spray-paint. I let the mites continue to stay on a couple of plants and noticed that once the problem got even worse than what is showing in those photos until almost each of the fan leaves was covered in silver the plant would speed up ripening. It was as if the plant had no choice but to ripen what it had because there was not enough time left before the Mites took it all.

Was not all that hard to do some experimenting like this with a perpetual. I had to select a couple of plants to be the Guinea Pigs.

Personally I think the Neem Oil spray is best for minor problems such as when they mites first start to do damage or as a preventative measure when there are just a few of them per plant. When it is bad like what we are seeing here a spray program that involves daily spraying for the first 3 to 5 days seems to be the only way to get ahead of the game. Other wise it is a battle that will last until harvest.
if you have russets you may have to follow a scorched earth approach.
Either way, Spider or Russet, the 'scorched earth approach' seems to be the only way to go once the problem starts to look bad. And, scorch before going into flower.

Looks like the typical Two-Spotted or Spider Mite problem to me. I have actually let them chew up leaves just to see what the result is. They have made so many holes in the surface of the leaf that the leaves look like they were sprayed using a can of cheap silver spray-paint. I let the mites continue to stay on a couple of plants and noticed that once the problem got even worse than what is showing in those photos until almost each of the fan leaves was covered in silver the plant would speed up ripening. It was as if the plant had no choice but to ripen what it had because there was not enough time left before the Mites took it all.

Was not all that hard to do some experimenting like this with a perpetual. I had to select a couple of plants to be the Guinea Pigs.

Personally I think the Neem Oil spray is best for minor problems such as when they mites first start to do damage or as a preventative measure when there are just a few of them per plant. When it is bad like what we are seeing here a spray program that involves daily spraying for the first 3 to 5 days seems to be the only way to get ahead of the game. Other wise it is a battle that will last until harvest.

Either way, Spider or Russet, the 'scorched earth approach' seems to be the only way to go once the problem starts to look bad. And, scorch before going into flower.
What does it mean to scorch? To me that just means burn the damn thing lol

Back
Top Bottom