Once again I need help

What does it mean to scorch? To me that just means burn the damn thing lol
What @013 mentions. Plus, wash floors and walls and even ceilings. Spray a strong insecticide meant for mites everywhere if ceilings, etc are wooden joists for upstairs floor. Spray corners of walls, where walls meet floor. Clean tent, if there is one, with a vengeance.

In the end, clean up the area as much as you, the grower think is necessary, and start over. If mites return try to figure out why. Was it something that was missed during the cleaning session? Did the mites come in with an outdoor plant? Or a clone purchased or given as a gift?

Look up the military term of "Scorched Earth Policy" and apply it to the grow area.

Thanks for the detailed meaning I m pretty sure I had them when it was given to me I remember having spiderweb thing when she was just a clone. I didn’t think much of it because I did top her off
I did not know what I was dealing with I never had them on any plants I’ve had. Live and learn !!!

Ok guys I did what you said looked underneath couple of leaves I do not see anything moving but it doesn’t look good either here’s some pics

908EE545-B9A6-430A-8B1A-C4802311A207.jpeg

A47FE99F-6392-4CEE-9233-86DBCE863358.jpeg

0B78FC14-3954-4717-B617-1A6798EB424C.jpeg

9EDE475C-27F1-45B7-A06C-6FABAAB846F4.jpeg

DB9FB323-5B7C-47F9-9F81-672740F98A3B.jpeg

1.I would burn the lot.
2.Take it now and chalk it up to ex....

You have learnt a lot from this so i wouldnt take it as a neg.
Think about if you a 6/7 big ladies full of mites.
It wont happen again to you so easy.
If i never took a match to it , it would never leave my grow space ever.
As you have been told already and what i never understood the life cycle of the mite.
And how the eggs can lay dormant sometime in carpets etc.
Clean well as already said and buy a bug bomb just to make sure. ;)

Ye i always have other ladies going so i guess my view is one sided kill the one to save the many.
You dont have that issue so maybe wait it out.
I just cant stand the things if you cant tell lol.
And the thought of them all walking all over the place arrrrrrr.
;)
:)

Idk what that bug is since the pic isn't super clear, but it doesn't appear to be a spider-mite to me. It looks more like some sort of beetle or possibly an aphid.
I see what you are seeing and that was my first thought. But, the scale is wrong. That is a really tiny insect, and I have the feeling that it is one of the common Two Spotted Mites.

And the thought of them all walking all over the place arrrrrrr.
There are 48,000 specie of mites. Some live on animals, some live on plants, some live on people. They live on the floors of our houses chewing on dead skin cells. They live on our skin chewing up dead skin cells and sucking up skin oil. Kinda scarier than all the Halloween movies put together and I don't mean just the Jamie Lee films either.

Ye i always have other ladies going so i guess my view is one sided kill the one to save the many.
My indoor grow is a perpetual. When a problem develops on one I figure that there is no point in destroying it. That plant becomes the Guinea Pig.;)

After a few battles with mites mate i dont want or need to have a Guinea pig.
As you know one simple mistake could take out another tent naa not for me sorry friend.
Way to big of a risk to play :)
Playing with fire your get you burnt in the end.
But each to there own and i cant or wont say your wrong.
After you battled them once im pretty sure you dont need any more experience with them.
:):)
I see what you are seeing and that was my first thought. But, the scale is wrong. That is a really tiny insect, and I have the feeling that it is one of the common Two Spotted Mites.

There are 48,000 specie of mites. Some live on animals, some live on plants, some live on people. They live on the floors of our houses chewing on dead skin cells. They live on our skin chewing up dead skin cells and sucking up skin oil. Kinda scarier than all the Halloween movies put together and I don't mean just the Jamie Lee films either.

My indoor grow is a perpetual. When a problem develops on one I figure that there is no point in destroying it. That plant becomes the Guinea Pig.;)

After a few battles with mites mate i dont want or need to have a Guinea pig.
As you know one simple mistake could take out another tent naa not for me sorry friend.
Way to big of a risk to play :)
Playing with fire your get you burnt in the end.
But each to there own and i cant or wont say your wrong.
After you battled them once im pretty sure you dont need any more experience with them.
:)
Understandable. I guess the mis-understanding might be that I do not allow a mite problem to continue to get worse and worse until I finally pick a plant to experiment on. The days of experimenting when I see mites now involves trying something new as in a different insecticide or the same sort of insecticide mix but by a different company on a plant that might just be showing a couple of pinpoints and a few mites under one or two leaves.

Thing is, I feel if more beginning growers paid more attention to the details of how plants grow they would notice the insect, nutrient and mildew problems on their own plants long before they are forced to wipe out the entire grow and start over. But many of them do not. They seem to refuse to do any sort of research, even casual research, to see what insect and other problems might look like. :)

I had a gnat problem that came out of Miracle Grow soil. I know we are talking mites here but I was told you had to spray the plant of course but also was told that 32oz of hydrogen peroxide mixed with a gallon of water would kill the larva and also aerate the soil. I did see some results with it but I kinda harvested early so I didn’t get to see the real results. But man it sure aerated the soil! Just thought I’d throw that out there.

NTH

Looks more like a mealy bug, which are relatively easy to wipe off with Surgical Spirit
I keep a very close eye and don't allow infestations, but when I've been caught out in the past I have been known to defoliate and burn the little fkers just for the satisfaction
Second SmokinWings' comment wholeheartedly

Good morning the pic of bug is magnified I did buy one of those that hook up to your phone. So if I continue until harvest hang them in the same tent I’m using to grow will the Infestation continue or will they die ? I only have the one tent which I’ve learned later is perfect for clones and drying but not necessarily growing one plant.

Good morning the pic of bug is magnified I did buy one of those that hook up to your phone. So if I continue until harvest hang them in the same tent I’m using to grow will the Infestation continue or will they die ? I only have the one tent which I’ve learned later is perfect for clones and drying but not necessarily growing one plant.
I will mention again that I used that mixture(32 ounces hydrogen peroxide and I gallon water) during late flower and I had no ill side effects to my bud. And I did see greatly reduced numbers of bugs. If I hadn’t of harvested so soon I would suspect I would have smashed them pretty good. But you are in great hands here. Your buds have some nice colors going on. Will be some great smoke. No worries.

NTH

You can pull the plant out to chop it and clean the tent while it's out. Then wash, trim, and hang.

Or you can get a big box and dry in there!
full

Back
Top Bottom