Once again I need help

yes it’s me the one who sprayed neem oil remember lol first time grower
Ok so I’m in my sixth week of flower and today I noticed this and I’m praying to god this isn’t mold this was at the top
Of plant ! I even bought ladybugs to kill spider mites which seems to be working
But now this god who knew how friggin hard it is to grow “weed” total respect for all you growers !!!

2785E1A6-9F5F-48F8-A84A-B0C4E2470ACC.jpeg
Apply neem oil every 3 day's. For at least 2 weeks. Then weekly until last week. Lady bug's really doesn't work well against spider mites. But looking like you may have to destroy crop and start over. Unless you like smoking bugs. If you have a couple of weeks left before harvest. Doctor doom spider mite fogger may help. But do not use in final week. And with both treatments be sure to wash crop at harvest. then dry as usual.

yikes. did the plant survive ?
if you get multiple infestations over and over you'll understand the commitment it takes.
Aha no, I didn't take any chances, I deconstructed the whole plant and dunked it in bleach to make sure the buggers couldn't go anywhere else in my house. I have probably a hundred houseplants, wasn't gonna let that happen. I didn't even save the flowers, because I decided it would be bad to use them after bleaching them >.> I watch like a hawk now, any specks or marks on my leaves, I'm there with the camera taking closeups just to be sure.

I will mention again that I used that mixture(32 ounces hydrogen peroxide and I gallon water) during late flower and I had no ill side effects to my bud. And I did see greatly reduced numbers of bugs. If I hadn’t of harvested so soon I would suspect I would have smashed them pretty good. But you are in great hands here. Your buds have some nice colors going on. Will be some great smoke. No worries.

NTH
Was that for mealy bugs? I let one get away and have a web like cocoon in every bud and I am in week 4 right now and have the same thing, a mealy one mealy female living in the area of every top, the infestation is not huge and have to find them with a magnifying lens.

Was that for mealy bugs? I let one get away and have a web like cocoon in every bud and I am in week 4 right now and have the same thing, a mealy one mealy female living in the area of every top, the infestation is not huge and have to find them with a magnifying lens.
I’ve only used that mix for fungus gnats caused by overwatering. If mealy bugs reproduce by larva in the soil I’d think that the treatment would help.

NTH

I’ve only used that mix for fungus gnats caused by overwatering. If mealy bugs reproduce by larva in the soil I’d think that the treatment would help.

NTH
Thank you for you reply, they are laying their eggs inside the buds It looks like a tiny cotton ball. I have wiped them out with Captain Jacks Insecticide Super soap. Nasty SOB's. Happy Growing!

Back
Top Bottom