One blade leaves in flowering cycle

blk92mustang

Hey everybody, I was wondering if someone can tell me why some plants in the budding stage start producing one blade leaves instead of the 3 or 5 blade leaves.

I have a single stalk clone outside and most of the leaves near the top of the plant are only one blade. My plants in the middle of the 7th week of flowering. It is about 14-18 inches tall. I was wondering what causes this and is it normal/good.

The plant looks healthy, green, and is budding fine. Thanks for the insight.

Have a pic? Does it look similar to this? One of my past buds about the same age. If so, s/b normal I'd say.

wk167302006L.JPG

No I don't have any pics at the moment. My single blade leaves arent really part of the bud. My single blade leaves are move of the main leaves that come off the stalk. They are mostly on the very top. They are about 3 maybe 4 inches long.

i've seen this before on a plant that suffered from a couple of power outs which ruined its light cycle. it caused a slight reveg for her and took her longer to get back to what she should be doing......growing bud.

have you had any problems with the light cycles on your grow. what are you lights set to? 12/12? hope so.

Actually the plant is outside. I started the clone indoors and turned the lights to 12/12 to find out if it was a male or female.

After I confirmed it was a female I put it outside around 8/01. The plant was flowering when I put it outside but seemed to flower slowly. Maybe it got stressed since the light outside was still a week or so before getting close to 12/12 causing the one leaf blades. The plants/buds look good, just was weird. Thats all

Back
Top Bottom