One of my biggest "weed fears" just happened

listen to this.... About a year ago While renting a house with a roomate I have now and a few others, had the cops show up. Not cool, but not only were there a few plant in my closet, and a huge damn bob marley hanging on my wall with potleafs all over it. My roomate goes outside and the whole house is surrounded
and they are pointing guns at him asking for the previous tennants. He said they didnt live there anymore and the cops preceded to ask if they could search the house. My roomate said yes assuming they had a warrant although never directly asking until after the whole thing was said and done with. Anyway he told them there was a bag of pot on the back pourch and they said they werent there for that unless we were growing. They searched every part of that house every closet and my room except for my closet, which luckly before the cops made it inside my roomate came and told me and I unplugged all the lights and shit. Plus my drumset was in the way didnt make things to easy for them. Talk about fucking scary.

I have a method for dealing with cops, now I can't say its 100% effective, but I can say that I've never been charged with anything I hadn't actually done. I talk to them like they're actual human beings, who are doing a difficult, stressful, and dangerous job. I have had some problems with the state police in my area, like having to take a lie detector test after being robbed at knifepoint to prove that I didn't just make up the knife-wielding maniac and pocket the money, that sucked. And there was one town cop that had some kind of personal grudge against me and gave me shit at every oportunity, but that was almost ten years ago. Things like this have been few and far between though, and like I said, never been charged with anything I didn't do.

I used to really hate cops, but as I've gotten older I've come to respect them and even like having them around, as long as they're doing their job. This is because I like to have all my stuff still be there when I get home from work, among other things.

Instead of abolishing police or any such nonsense, I would like to see some laws changed and police given some better training.

One nite on a weekday at about midnite my friend calls me to blaze some,
so we end up parking a few cars from his house, after about 3 bowls a joint, and a blunt its about 2 AM
and
we start seing a chopper in the sky being the stoned foos we were we didnt even think to leave, a couple minutes later we see at least 2 sheriff coming from every direction!!

we all say shut the fuck up and put your head down, one friend starts stashing all the bud in his "arizona can" then we see cops wielding laser guided guns and kicking the shit outta the car saying ""get out the damn car NOW!" holy shit we open the doors and damn smoke just rushes out after the hotbox!!lol one cop says " damn what you guys smoking on" we start to giggle... after running our names in the box we all came out clean and they say "god damn all we got is a bunch of potheads" again we giggle

and those are our tax dollars at work, at least 20 cops all wielding guns w/lasers a damn chopper to scare a bunch of smokers.. at least we all got off free with all our bud...

haha i had a similar incident bout 2 weeks back when i bought some strong ass one hit shit from a friend of a friend for the first time from him and having the cops call my house asking for me. ended up they got a wrong number rofl.

Back
Top Bottom